that is so Pinteresting...

soomp

share your Pinterest!
Pinterest is the best site since the Internet was born (besides Soompi, of course ;P)

I love the UI and the iPhone app as well. My default is to go view Everything => DIY & Crafts.

Here's my Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/soomp/

What's yours?

-soomp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest witchery

I find Pinterest is like Tumblr in that all the pictures loaded on your dashboard (Tumblr)/homepage (Pinterest) are really similar, but Pinterest is more targeted towards the things I actually wanted to get out of Tumblr. You have all these pinboards which you can divide into different categories (such as fashion, home decor, food) rather than having to rely on tags or even creating separate blogs on Tumblr. I find Pinterest more tailored to my needs because I just want to collect a range of inspirational photos and organise them for easy viewing, not actually blog to the world everything I like, if that makes sense! happy.gif

Archived