Angel-Eyes.png

[sBS] Park Yoochun (JYJ), Han Ji Min, Lee Tae Sung, Jung Yoo Mi
plan11.jpg

Title: 옥탑방 왕세자 / Oktabbang Wangseja

Also known as: Attic Prince

Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2012-Mar-21 to 2012-May-??

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday Night 21:55

Director: Shin Yoon Sub (KAIST, Love in Heaven, and Why Did You Come To Our House)

Screenwriter: Lee Hee Myung (Tomato, Success Story of a Bright Girl, and Bad Family)

CAST

Micky Yoochun as Lee Gak

Han Ji Min as Park Ha

Lee Tae Sung as Sun Woo Ho Joon

Jung Yoo Mi as Joo Se Na

Lee Min Ho as Song Man Bo

Jung Suk Won as Woo Yong Sul

Choi Woo Shik as Do Chi San

Synopsis

“Rooftop Prince” is about a Joseon Dynasty prince who jumps 300 years into the future (our present time), where he meets a woman who looks just like his lost princess.

Credit: SBS, Blue Sky Naver Blog, wiki.d-addicts

72df6863jw1dqh44a839dj.jpg

Viewing Sites

http://www.dramafeve...Rooftop_Prince/

http://en.viki.com/c...op-house-prince

Recap Sites

http://www.dramabean...rooftop-prince/

http://mydramalist.c...-rooftop-prince

Rooftop Prince OST

Title: 옥탑방 왕세자 OST / Rooftop Prince OST

Artist: Various Artists

Language: Korean

Publisher: 에스비에스콘텐츠허브 (SBS Content Hub)

Track Listing

Part 1 || Release Date: 2012-Mar-22

1. 한참 지나서 / Hancham Jinaseo / After a Long Time || by 백지영 / Baek Ji Young
  2. 상처 / Sangcheo / Hurt || by 알리 / ALi
  3. 한참 지나서 (Inst.) / Hancham Jinaseo (Inst.) / After a Long Time (Inst.) || by V.A.
  4. 상처 (Inst.) / Sangcheo (Inst.) / Hurt (Inst.) || by V.A.

Rooftop Prince (SBS, 2012)

Subtitles brought to you by

~ Joseon Power Rangers Team ~

The softsubs are synched to the 450p KOR videos but should also work with the other KOR versions.

Mediafire Folder: http://www.mediafire.../?tynpbky41ii9v

Individual Subtitle Download Links:

SBS.Rooftop.Prince.E01.120321.HDTV.H264.450p-KOR.srt

http://www.mediafire...m56xg6tcycg6hpc

SBS.Rooftop.Prince.E02.120322.HDTV.H264.450p-KOR.srt

http://www.mediafire...gn2482k96bcim6m

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lannister

Rooftop Prince Profiles

537186522.jpg?key=6141091

537186521.jpg?key=6141091

537186493.jpg?key=6141091

537186492.jpg?key=6141091

c5_1.jpg

Song Manbo by Lee Minho

1. He entered through a special employment of the Educational Office for the education of Crown Prince. Rank 6. He is capable of memorizing all the numbers, writings, and drawings that  he sees at once. He guides Crown Prince Lee Gak with proper judgments  and wide knowledge. He always seeks a way to get back to Joseon.

2. After he arrived in 21st century, he gets smarter and smarter day after  day as he reads all the books related to science, history, arts and  others. He, however, makes others feel suffocated due to lack in  versatility and socialization.

c6_1.jpg

Do Chisan by Choi Woosik

1. He entered through a special employment of the department of eunuch. Rank 6. He serves Crown Prince as his hands and feet. He uses petty tricks and he knows worldly wisdom very well.

2. Every place gets noisy when Do Chisan is present. He can communicate  with female very well. He sometimes dresses up as a girl and collects  information.

c7_1.jpg

Woo Yongsul by Jung Sukwon

1. Rank 6, Ikchan of the department of guards for Crown Prince. He is 6ft tall with muscular body. He is a hot blooded man. He is the best swordsman in Joseon who is faster than wind.

2. He, who lived saying “Only loyalty! I am Man,” gets to know love when he  meets Lady Mimi in 21st century. He is a large, but cute man who  gets blushed in front of his love.

Source:

SBS

Guest antinh85

I love Yoochun. I think he has alot of potential. His last two roles were kind of alike so people were not so satisfied when he gotten so much attention.. I hope he can show his comedic side here.

I like Han Ji min but i love Moon Chae Won more. Wish she would be the lead female..oh well, can't dream too much...

Park Yu-chun and Han Ji-min cast in new SBS drama “Rooftop Prince”

Jan 18,2012 Singer-turned actor Park Yu-chun and actress Han Ji-min will be cast as the leading male and female characters in the new SBS drama “Rooftop Prince.”

The show is set to air in March, according to a release by the network on Jan. 18, and is about a crown prince from the Joseon Dynasty who loses his princess-bride and travels forward in time in order to be with her. The romance-drama takes place primarily in Seoul, where the two lovers are reunited. The drama will be directed by Shin Yoon-sub, who is behind the notable dramas “Kaist,” “Sky” and “Lovers.”

In the meantime, the lead actors are busy with other projects.

Han is starring in the JTBC drama “Padam Padam” alongside actor Jung Woo-sung.

Park, formerly a member of the boy band JYJ, recently starred in the hit KBS-2 drama “Seonggyungwan Scandal” in 2011 as well as MBC’s “Miss Ripley.” In December, he landed his fourth exclusive endorsement contract to promote a brand of ramen, according to his agency CJeS Entertainment. The unofficial “king of endorsements” had previously signed similar deals with a well-known food company, a video game company and a restaurant chain.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source: Joongang Daily

Guest ChaeYuJin

The plot of the drama reminds me of So Ji Sup and Sung Yuri's drama "1000 year love" where Sung Yuri comes from the ancient times and meets So Ji Sup who looks the same as her "past love." Hehe. Sounds fun! Can't wait to watch how different this will be.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

SBS new fantasy-romance drama 옥탑방 왕세자(The Rooftop Prince)<br style="color: rgb(139, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Han Ji Min, Park Yoo Chun, Jung Yoo Mi

Credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201201181417521001

201201181417521001_1.jpg

Han Ji Min confirmed as Yoochun’s leading lady in ‘Rooftop Prince’

20120118_yoochun_hanjimin_rooftopprince1.jpg

It’s just been revealed that actress Han Ji Min will play the leading female role for ‘Rooftop Prince‘!

On January 18th, SBS held a press conference for its upcoming drama at the SBS Ilsan production center. On this day, Kim Young Sup CP revealed, “JYJ‘s Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min have been confirmed for ‘Rooftop Prince’.

The news boosted public interest in the series, especially since Han Ji Min is gaining widespread popularity with her role in ‘Padam Padam‘. Han Ji Min boasts an extensive resume, as she’s appeared in productions like ‘All In‘, ‘Dae Jang Geum‘ and ‘Yi San‘.

“Rooftop Prince” is about a Joseon Dynasty prince who jumps 300 years into the future (our present time), where he meets a woman who looks just like his lost princess.

The drama is scheduled to air after the conclusion of ‘Please Take Care of Us, Captain‘ in March.

Source: Financial News via Naver

Han Ji Min, Park Yoo Chun, Jung Yoo Mi, Lee Tae Seong 

201201190927171001_1.jpg

20120119-001.jpg

Fan Art<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Credit : DC Park Yoo Chun

sejafanart-001.jpg

sejafanart-010.jpg

sejafanart-002.jpg

sejafanart-005.jpg

sejafanart-008.jpg

sejafanart-004.jpg

sejafanart-003.jpg

sejafanart-007.png

sejafanart-009.jpg

video fanmade :

[옥탑방왕세자]박유천, 한지민, 정유미 - 자작뮤비

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2RutIhHdgs&feature=youtu.be

Han Ji Min to Be JYJ Yoochun’s Princess in “Rooftop Prince"

110119 JYJ 유천 Yuchun 옥탑방 왕세자 출연 confirmed for Crown Prince of Rooftop House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e8_M5zefWRg

Guest samgirl

is seunggi is really to take on "the king" my March will be very busy switching channels from MBC to SBS , and two royalties at wednesday and thursday slot :)

I'll be camping here in march

Rooftop Prince FIGHTING!

^_^

If anyone wants rom com yoochun i would watch this for a tiny taste of hopefully what is to come

Part 1

Part 2

^ i find these extremely amusing maybe its just me sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[NEWS] 120119 Lee Tae Sung and Jung Yoo Mi Confirmed for ‘Rooftop Prince’

201201190927171001_1.jpg

Together with Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min, Lee Tae Sung and Jung Yoo Mi are confirmed for ‘Rooftop Prince, in which a four-sided romance is set to take place.

Currently, Lee Tae Sung is gaining hot popularity for his role with Lee Bo Young as a couple in MBC’s ‘Hooray for Love’ and Jung Yoo Mi had received love for her acting in SBS’s ‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’.

Meanwhile, ‘Rooftop Prince’ is set to be directed by PD Shin Yoon Sub, who has previously directed ‘KAIST’ and ‘Lovers’ and written by Lee Mang Hee, who has previously written ‘Mister Q’ and ‘Successful Story of a Bright Girl’. It will be aired on March 14th after the conclusion of ‘Please Take Care of Us, Captain’.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Translation by: Shermin of JYJ3

Shared byJYJ3

Guest bluelily

Finally, someone started this thread. When the news about Yoochun taking the lead male role, I started to stalk this subforum for any thread on Rooftop Prince. Now that I found it my browser will never be closed.

Guest happipplrock

Guys, let's get this boat running!

I'm so excited for this drama and can't get enough of how beautiful this pairing will be. Han Ji Min is a wonderful actress. I absolutely adore her in everything.

Don't get me started with how quirky and hot Yoochun is. Please March, hurry!

Really excited for this drama.:) Finally, one that gives me the feeling of SKKS. The time travelling concept is also pretty intriguing. I hope a Korean 'Kate n Leopold  will be more hilarious than the Hollywood one. Plz., let Chun do more comedy this time around. It is good for him to have an experienced actress like Han Ji Min here. RP fighting!

Archived