Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop?

Which k-pop group started influence you into k-pop? Well, I get into k-pop quite late during my form 5. For me is Super Junior, first time listen to their song

sorry sorry. I started to fall in love, the song is so addictive and catchy just can't stop listening to it. Watch the sorry sorry mv so nice the dance. Then started 

to get into k-pop musics, started to know snsd, shinee etc. Now i fall in love with k-pop!! So how bout u all? Come and share together!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember when i was in 3rd grade my sister liked HOT & Shinhwa and all those groups..

for me it was because i liked Jjang Nara's Sweet Dreams & I Am A Woman Too mv.

but i have to say what really got me started into kpop was se7en & 1tym.

Shinhwa. Watched them from X-man and noticed how hilarious they were. Got into Korean entertainment because of them.

Then came along on Lee Seung Gi. Watched him perform on X-man. Loved his voice and his songs.

Then along came Super Junior. Watched the episode with Siwon on Love Letter. Noticed he was cute and checked out SUJU.

& then along came the rest.

Guest AceFondu

Was either H.O.T. Or Jinusean..

Im not old, its that i listened to KPOP when i was about 5 or 6 about 11 years go because my brother lmao. Im only 17 ^^

Still remember those days ^-^

haha all you DBSK lovers, i'm guilty as well! and i still love them. soo much! Before that i listened to boA's japanese music, but its was DBSK who brought me in. and it was hug that i listened to!

Mine was Se7en. He was recommended by a friend who was into kpop that time. Then she turned to Big Bang and so did I, and I am a VIP until now. I knew them from the Lies era and I have watched them grow and develop into the artists that they are now. It feels like I grew up with them. I really love Big Bang and the YG family of course!!

Big Bang fan video I made two years ago.

Big Bang!

Archived