[Food Chat] what foods do you like to use ketchup on?

green papaya

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hollow

Really? Is it an east coast thing?

Cause I live in the east coast and I eat hotdogs with ketchup haha.

I enjoy putting any type of meats with ketchup, they all taste fine with me.

Guest karyee

I have to to eat hotdogs with ketchup or it wouldn't be complete! I also use ketchup with fries, sausages, KFC, and burgers. Yum.

Guest Joolea

I can eat ketchup with nearly everything! 

Doesn't mean that I do, but the one thing people may think is weird, is that I put it in Asian stirfry noodles lol. Tastes yummmmy

Guest druella

Yeah, I've always put ketchup on my hot dogs. It's completely normal. Some people prefer mustard, but I'm not a fan. Of course, I put ketchup on a lot of things. When my mom makes breaded fish, I'll put ketchup on it. They think it's the nastiest thing on the planet. Haha!

I always put ketchup on scrambled eggs and omeletts. As for the ketchup on hot dog question, it's because manufactures add a lot of sugar to cut out the acidity of the tomatoes, and in turn, it usually overpowers everything else.

i use ketchup for mac and cheese...

some people call me disgusting, but it tastes perfectly fine to me.. o_o

and yea, i use ketchup for hot dogs :lol:

what else would you use it for?

other than burgers, fries, sausages, chips, eggs, chicken, sometimes even salad if i'm feeling zesty...

i even drink it at times O_O

but only in small quantities!

... i think i love ketchup too much >>

Guest kimbomynizzo

I like to put Ketchup in almost any form of fried potatoes. French fries, wedges, etc...Potatoes are so bland and dry, that the ketchup is a must to add some moisture.

If it's a normal hot dog putting ketchup on it is fine, if's it's a specialty hot dog definitely not. I'm from Chicago and it's practically a crime to put ketchup on a Chicago Style hot dog. You just don't do it. :lol:

Archived