Help! How to lose weight on face (baby fat)?

Guest hypeforlife91

Guest hypeforlife91

So I've been struggling to lose weight on my face for a long time now. I am in my early 20s and I've always had a face with baby fat.

I'm pretty sure that as a person gets older, their face loses fat. A lot of people tell me I will age very well, but blah...I want to be beautiful instead of "cute" right now as the 20s is really the prime of a person's health and beauty.

I am actually not overweight in terms of body weight, but underweight (about 5'4"-5'5" and 103 lbs). I do have some flabbiness in certain areas due to lack of working out, but I've recently joined a gym and am going where I can to tone those areas.

My face just has lots of fat content in it rather than it being my bone structure. I can squeeze my face and feel the fat.

If you want a little more detail of what I'm talking about, look at my thread here about Ariel Lin: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/372689-ariel-lin-from-chubby-face-to-beautiful/#entry17524945

Any tips? Thanks! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm.. there are these things that they sell in Asian stores called face rollers

akaishi-face-roller.jpg

I'm not too sure about how well these work though, it seems like the results vary.

Some people notice quite a difference, but others say it's just like a nice face massage and that's it.

Guest hypeforlife91

I actually tried that tool for a while and noticed only a small difference. I got fed up with doing it every night and I wasn't sure how long I needed to do it each time. T_T

Guest joannas

I've used the face rollers before and they don't work for me. One time I actually thought that the harder you "rolled", the more effective it'd be and I ended up with a swollen face :sweatingbullets:

Like you, I am way too old to have baby fat on my cheeks. I actually considered jaw surgery and liposuction before I discovered facial exercises. I've posted this in a previous thread before but I think it's really effective and quick and more people should know about this.

Take a breath of air and push it to your left then right cheeks and hold it for 10 seconds (or however long you can old it for) for each cheek.

I took pictures of my 1 week results from only pushing air into one cheek haha

wlagja.jpg

It's been way longer than a week now and I've gotten used to only pushing air into one cheek so unfortunately there's a more obvious difference now  :sweatingbullets: I advise you to not make the same mistake as me lol.

Guest hypeforlife91

I've used the face rollers before and they don't work for me. One time I actually thought that the harder you "rolled", the more effective it'd be and I ended up with a swollen face :sweatingbullets:

Like you, I am way too old to have baby fat on my cheeks. I actually considered jaw surgery and liposuction before I discovered facial exercises. I've posted this in a previous thread before but I think it's really effective and quick and more people should know about this.

I took pictures of my 1 week results from only pushing air into one cheek haha

*quoted image*

It's been way longer than a week now and I've gotten used to only pushing air into one cheek so unfortunately there's a more obvious difference now  :sweatingbullets: I advise you to not make the same mistake as me lol.

Lol do you mean sucking in your cheeks? If so, some models have done that because apparently it gives them a better jawline. I dunno if it works though!

Or do you mean puffing up your cheeks like a balloon? Haha.

SNSD is my body inspiration, after I followed a workout to become their body type, I lost all the baby fat in my face. That's simply what worked for me. Toning and weight training exercises. After all, you can't workout your face by itself.

Lose overall body fat. I think im gonna need a underweight bmi to get this fat off my face. i lost 15 lbs and am slim for my height, my face fat didn't budge. i hate this. 

oh and drink alot of water!!

Guest rachilde

You can't really target fat loss. Your body has a natural, genetic predisposition as to where it loses fat first and where it loses fat last--and, of course, if you want to be a healthy female, you're always going to have some body fat. At 103lbs, it sounds like you're already at a low body weight, but it's possible that you also have a higher percentage of body fat than someone who exercises regularly with the same weight or a greater weight. My suggestion would be to start working out and cleaning up your diet and see where that leads you (regardless of where the scale measures).

Guest DeathGaze096

Well u can just lose weight or just use face roller idk but if u want lose it try eat more healthy food idk im not good tips person to this topicxDDDDD

"i wanna be beautiful then cute" u know u should just love for who u are even u dont like it but if u decided urself to lose them then it wont be ours decistion to make it for u. 

I got chubbie cheeks i dont care hahaha its weird but...being called cute and younger doesnt matter to me as long u dont get wrinkles or look older haha 

U SHOULD BE PROUD OF UR BABYFAT!<3 happy.gif   

• 2 years later...
Guest sammyprivett

I am using face thin tool from 2 weeks i got really great result. i have lots of fat around my face when i discuss with my doctor about how to reduce face fat  he told me about face thin tool it's really awesome i like to recommend this tool for make face smaller.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest infinityx

Kinda funny, I wish I still have some babyfat on my cheeks.

My cheekbones jut out as ive gone into my 20's, babyfat cheeks make you look younger.

Just give yourself some time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danerdz

Yup, run for at least 40-60 mins or do high-intensity circuit training (HIIT) - which only takes about 20 mins 3 days per week. 
Otherwise age will wear away your cheeks.
Avoid sodium. Take water. Take in lesser calories than you burn through exercise. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest sophiajohns

The below are some of tips to loose face weight,
1. Face Yoga/Exercise
- Widen your eyes and stare at a particular point in front of your face. Hold your face for ten seconds, and then relax it. Do this four times.
- Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks. Do this five times.
- Take a deep breath and then exhale from the mouth. Repeat it four times.
- Fill your mouth with air. Press your lips together and close your mouth. Now move the trapped air from one side to the other. Keep doing this for 5 minutes to get rid of chubby cheeks.
- Form an ‘O’ shape with your lips and blow out the air, as if you are whistling.
- Look upwards and blow air out of your mouth, as hard as you can. This will help strengthen your jaw line.
- Smiling is the best exercise to shed fat from your face.

2. Water
The golden rule of losing weight is to drink plenty of water. It keeps you hydrated and also flushes out all the toxins.

3. Eat Healthy Food
Consuming wholesome diet is very important, if you want to lose body as well as facial weight. The right food not only helps you lose weight, but also keeps you energized and healthy. In addition, you must eat your meals on correct time because it plays an important role in digestion of the food. Include fresh fruits, fiber rich veggies and calcium in your diet.

4. Avoid Junk Food
Avoid eating junk food like burgers, bacon, etc., since they are rich in fat. Besides, reduce the intake of salty and sugary foodstuffs, and refrain from caffeine.

5.Sleep
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy! Adults need 8 hours of sleep to prevent their facial muscles from sagging. In addition, lack of sleep can cause dark circles, which can make your face look bloated.

6. Chewing Gum
Chewing gum is a good way to exercise the facial muscles. However, make sure that you do not go overboard with this method of losing facial weight. Also chew only sugar-free gums.

7.  Facial Massage
You can lose considerable amount of fat from your face by regular facial massage. It enhances oxygen and blood circulation which, in turn, helps tighten your skin.

8. Hairstyles
The way you set your hair makes a lot of difference. Long hair can make your cheeks look full. While short hair makes you look slim around the face.
You can read related posts on cheap essay writing service blog category guest articles. Have a look into it..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest getseogroup_at_gmail.com_stv

One of the best foods tracking app for iphone is nutrition tracker and it allows the users to track the nutrition intake as it contains a list of 46 essential nutrients. A user can monitor 6 nutrients at a particular point of time. This app brings to your knowledge the calorific values of different food items to help you decide your intake of calories. This app is easy to navigate with simple interface.
People keen on weight loss and looking for a best weight loss app should download this calorie tracker for iphone.

Archived