[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

Guest smashingalou

522787_288413454593591_104975437_n.jpg
Title: 풀하우스TAKE2 / Full House Take 2Japanese title: フルハウスTAKE2 / Furuhausu Teiku 2Also known as: Full House Take 2Genre: Romance, comedyScreenplay: Park Young SookDirector :  Kim Jin Young (김진영)Episodes: 20Broadcast network: SBS Plus [Cable]Official Website : SBS PlusBroadcast period: 2012-Oct-22 - Air time: Monday 12:30Production : Kim Jong Hak Productions & Digital Khan
2012-10-20_213915.jpgSynopsis
In order to pay back a debt, Aikido instructor Jang Man Ok (Hwang Jung Eum), became a stylist to idol unit TAKE ONE. Widely popular in Asia, TAKE ONE is a Duo composed of perfectionist Lee Tae Ik (No Min Woo) and gentle-natured but free-spirited Won Kang Hwi (Park Ki Woong). Tae Ik became an idol in order to gain back the house where he had lived with his late parents. Can Tae Ik regain "Full House"? And what about these three's future in love...? [Credit to Viki]

Cast of Characters
Hwang Jung Eum as Jang Man Ok269979_291343257633944_1243297380_n.jpgNo Min Woo as Lee Tae Ik
315524_291343200967283_253699805_n.jpg
Park Ki Woong as Won Kang Hwi
75609_291343077633962_669047222_n.jpgYoo Seol Ah as Jin Se Ryung69332_291342857633984_810487334_n.jpgExtended cast
Lee Seung HyoOh Jae MooJung Ji AhLee Shin Ae (이신애)Heo Jae Ho (허재호)Han Yeo Wool (한여울) as secretary
DjHbm.png
OST
Touch
http://youtu.be/Nart7P-dm54
Lyrics c/o  Full House 2 | 풀하우스 2
'사랑 첫 느낌' or 'Love Note'  | Lyrics1439F53A50971AC00B9BEF.jpg

Miscellaneous
VIKI Streaming -  Full House 2 l
- Full House Take 2Presscon Photos - SBS Plus Prism TowerFull House 2 Facebook Page
Recaps
OrionofthewolfTalkingCupboardraine0211

Must Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean. 
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA , VIKI or DF and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.The editing fuction of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.
03.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
04.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
05.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
06.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. 

====================

*updated by @lyra_brillantez

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Ki Woong Has Been Cast In Full House 2 As A "Top Idol Star"

tv2vt.jpg

Full House 2 has settled on casting Park Ki Woong and are preparing for its first shooting.

Full House 2 attracted much attention even in its production because the first story, Full House, swept all across Asia by casting world star Rain and Song Hye Kyo. In Full House 2, Park Ki Woong will play the role of an idol star Won Kang Hwee and create a love triangle with Hwang Jung Eum and No Min Woo.

A representative of Park Ki Woong’s agency stated, “Park Ki Woong is practicing his singing and dancing because he has to play the role of a popular idol star. By playing the rold of Won Kang Hwee, he will show a whole new side of Park Ki Woong, especially the cheerful and the charming side. Please look forward to it and encourage him.”

Beside Park Ki Woong, Hwang Jung Eum, No Min Woo, and Lee Seung Hyo were cast in Full House 2. Shooting begins in mid-November.

Source:

JTN

Translation by Korea.com

Thank you for making this topic. I've been search for it and couldn't find it.

I'm so happy Hwang Jung-eum and Noh Min-woo are still the leading. I can't wait to see NMW take on the leading role for the first time. I like him in his other dramas he was in and been wishing for him to take on leading role. Finally it came truth.

^

If you go into the "Official Thread" directory, there's already a topic for Full House 2 that is created from 2007, but I've already asked the moderator (rubie) to decide on which thread is the official home for Full House 2.

Guest kpopfanatic07

YAAAAAAY!!!

Park Kiwoong. now i have a reason to watch this drama. i really love him in My Tutor Friend 2 and Story of a Man. i have yet to watch The Musical though. lol

Guest smashingalou

^

If you go into the "Official Thread" directory, there's already a topic for Full House 2 that is created from 2007, but I've already asked the moderator (rubie) to decide on which thread is the official home for Full House 2.

Hi there, I did search for it as well and found one but it seemed that the thread that was created last 2007 was closed already so I decided to make this one. blush.gif However if the old thread will be reactivated, that's fine as well.

First official photo of ‘Full House 2′ revealed!

htm_2011111691710c010c011.jpg

A photo still of actor No Min Woo and actress Hwang Jung Eum posing as their Full House 2characters is gaining interest.

On November 15th, an online community posted the topic, ‘Drama ‘Full House 2′ Three Main Characters‘, with the photo.

No Min Woo, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Ki Young are sitting on the bench with various poses. While the two men pose in a laidback manner, Hwang Jung Eum’s bright red sweater and curly hairstyle is drawing much laughter from netizens, who are her to the horror movie character, Chucky, in ‘Child’s Play‘.

Netizens replied with, “Is this Full House 2? Isn’t this ‘Child’s Play’?“and, “Why is she wearing that kind of sweater…

‘Full House 2′ will be broadcast in March.

Source: Daily Sports via Nate

Thank you for the update.

In that photos they look kind of funny with the hairstyle like that. I hope in the drama it would be different hairstyle for Hwang Jung Eum.

Guest kpopfanatic07

thanks for the update. i seriously don't know what to make of Jung Eum's hair and outfit ahahahahahahaha

but kiwoong's so fiiiiiiine :))

:w00t: Thanks for the update photos. I really really hope she isn't wearing those type of clothes in the drama. Her hair is all ready enough. The last photo look the best.

HJE is cute and pretty but this drama and her previous drama all love to give her bad clothings...

This hairstyle...... i just can't understand it, i prefer her hairstyle in Highkick2 or CYHMH... sigh~

Park Ki Woong is looking great in that blonde hair, i actually think it suits him better than dark hair colour =p

No Min Woo, at least it's not long hair.. but is that eye makeup??? I think the curls should go.

Sigh...... what's wrong with the hairstylist of this drama.

Anyways, i like the 3 leads enough to watch this~ Hopefully they will change the name and not stick to Full House2.

They should also not follow the original story.

Hi guys,

I want to share koala's playground opinion in this thread because she said excatly what I think about Full House 2 fashion sense.

It’s round two of Full House 2 versus Koala’s  eyes. My corneas put up a valiant battle, but the eyesore was so  powerful I was ultimately vanquished. More new stills have trickled out  from the set of FH2 starring No Min Woo, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Ki Woong.  If I concentrate on the very pretty faces of all three actors it’s  fine, but venturing beyond that makes me shake my head in befuddlement. I  can’t even make heads or tails of the need to make everyone look  ridiculous.

ffh.jpg

Angora? Why angora? And how did they manage to find two equally  atrocious angora sweaters to slap on poor Hwang Jung Eum. She looks like  Big Bird’s pretty cousin in these pictures. If cashmere is my best  friend, angora is my hated foe, all faux-soft but really itchy and sheds  like the dickens. I think with the sartorial failures that have  befallen Hwang Jung Eum in two straight dramas, her next role ought to  be that of a Parisian supermodel with a walk in closet crammed full of  couture. She’s owed something big time.

Below are the very pretty scripts for FH2. Obviously the characters  drawn on the cover do not in any way resemble the characters onscreen.

f7-1.jpg

In spite of all Full House was my second korean drama and I still love it, so I'm going to watch this new version with an open mind despite the actors styles...

‘Full House 2′ Stars Head for Japan

The three leads of the upcoming drama, ‘

Full House 2‘, No Min Woo, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Ki Woong left for Japan on November 27th through Incheon Airport.

The three will be filming in Japan as the show will first air on Japan’s TBS channel, in March of 2012. The drama is receiving much popularity in Japan. The show is also gaining much interest abroad as it will add to its cast Japanese and Chinese stars, making it a real ‘Hallyu’ drama.

‘Full House 2′ will follow the original plot of Woo Soo Hyun‘s comic book that tells the tale of a mediocre writer engaging in a contract marriage with a petulant top star.

20111127132239151497447.jpg

20111127132239447698276.jpg

20111127132239399553506.jpg

2011112720160610011.jpg

Credits: AllKpop

Wooohoooo ....Love HJE outfit she look dashing B)

Seem's like she and Min Woo have the same taste, since they dressed like a couple lol ...

Cant wait to watched this drama, I love the choosen casts so far, hopefully the storyline we be jjang !! :w00t:

Thanks ebulli3nt for posting those pics :)

Thanks for the update.

I agree with you giselle_tw :lol: HJE and NMW have the same taste. They dress alike. Wish they were posting next to each other. They would make a cutie couple....I can't wait to see this drama.

Archived