Asians with Naturally Blonde Hair?...ARE REAL!

Guest reflip02

Guest reflip02

Take a look at these photos!
I'm sure this has been brought up before, But i was wondering if you guys know of any naturally blonde full-Asians. It has been acknowledged that the Hmong and the Mongolians are the few Asians who can produce blonde haired/blue eyed "pure"- Asian babies. I know 3 Hmong adults in my community with blonde hair. Just thought I'd share some pictures with everyone. :) It seems like the natural blonde Hmong is becoming more common nowadays because of the gene pool crossing within the Hmong community world wide.

3827672-Beautiful-blonde-Hmong-girl-2.jpg3500770405_1646561a6d.jpghmong_ny_girls_a3.jpgMekong_Frauen_im_Hmong_Dorf.jpg319060753_62016caff1.jpglaos_rural_childblond_1BkFkT4PuMpD.jpg347700772_001cf79f3a.jpg507035427_f194b18752.jpg

:) Aren't they Beautiful?!?! :)

Guest monkeyinabarrel

I heard there are possible romans who travelled to china. Off topic but have any of you seen Ken Hirai? Apparently he's full Japanese but he looks mixed

Guest moo_lah

I heard there are possible romans who travelled to china. Off topic but have any of you seen Ken Hirai? Apparently he's full Japanese but he looks mixed

I wanna be a popstar~

But yeah, he does look mixed! I remember first hearing about him and I was like "Him? Japanese? As if"

But back on topic, I'm pretty sure they grow out of it as they get older...

Off topic but have any of you seen Ken Hirai? Apparently he's full Japanese but he looks mixed

Oh yeah, I've heard of him and I can sympathize with his situation as people seem to think I'm mixed too.

I'm always being stared down in public and everyone seems to believe I'm really half drunk.

Guest jaekyung03

cool~ I like my hair colour but I wonder what it's like to have natural blonde hair..o_O

Now here's the real question.

Wait for it.....

Does the carpet match the drapes?

I guess why not. I'm already used to seeing a bunch of Asians dyeing their hair blonde lmao XD

Guest monkeyinabarrel

Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand.

he's referring to the hair 'down under'. If you still don't understand... hint: puberty

thats all folks

Guest monkeyinabarrel

So he and the people who voted up his post are pedophiles? That's sick.

Not so much pedos but referring is the hair color natural

Is the (carpet) of the person being addressed the same color as the hair on his or her head (the drapes)? Typically asked of redheads, reflecting curiosity whether the hair color is artificial/enhanced or curiosity about natural variability in the hair color.
urban dictionary

(I took a few words out in case of young viewers)

Guest leelee.

Um, you do know that children can dye their hair too right? That's why he asked that question. Just sayin' because there are parents who dye their kids' hair (like the moms on that show Toddlers in Tiaras), although these pictures are real and unphotoshopped for sure. They look too young to have started puberty anyways...

I think the reason they have blonde hair could be malnutrition. I've been told that malnutrition can cause kids to not have enough melanin to produce dark hair/eyes. I know Albinos have very little melanin, so it explains their light hair and skin and their red/violet colored eyes. Oh! And I know a Vietnamese guy my age with naturally light brown hair. The rest of his family has black hair though.

EDIT: These kids are so cute! I've seen some of them already but yeah. They're adorable. there's not too many Hmongs where I live. Actually, I don't even know if there's any in Texas. O__O

Um, you do know that children can dye their hair too right? That's why he asked that question.

Actually, no - that's not the basis for why I posed that question.

I was merely reciting an old joke/line typically used regarding disbelief in general that one's hair color is not really what it seems/consistent throughout. Purely for comedic effect. Hey, that's the way I post.

Odaesan never heard of the joke, so the intent of the underlying humor was evidently over his head.

Now why that automatically qualifies me outright as a pedophile in his accusation, I don't know because that's quite a stretch to make that connection.

I can see it being a bad off-color joke given the pictures. But I'm a pedophile (along with the people who got the joke and positive repped me)? C'mon now.

Guest PinkWaffles

It's like a blonde hair, blue eyes trait lotto; never know who's going to get it, especially when dealing with a race of people known for it's dominant trait of brown eyes and dark brown hair.  Everyone is mixed in one way or another and I don't find it hard to believe or see anyone pop out with blonde hair and blue eyes.  It's definitely different and unique.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ota Kun

I know I'm late on this... But it really annoys me to see people who have a problem with anyone who isn't Caucasian having either blonde/orange hair or blue/green eyes. 

I mean really;

"I heard there are possible romans who travelled to china."

"I think it might be genetics from the romans that travel through Asia or something." 

"Um, you do know that children can dye their hair too right?"

"I think the reason they have blonde hair could be malnutrition. I've been told that malnutrition can cause kids to not have enough melanin to produce dark hair/eyes."

IGNORANCE... Can't you just ACCEPT the fact that there are non-whites born with blonde hair? They don't have to be mixed with anything, they're not 'malnourished', and I'm even willing to bet that these children don't have any genetic mutation causing their hair colors.

It just happens. Simple as that. Just because we don't see it "everyday" does not make it a freak-event of nature. 

And to the person that said;

"Yep, but from what I've seen some Hmong babies with blonde hair grow out of it. As they get older, their hair gets darker."

You OBVIOUSLY didn't look at the pictures, otherwise you'd see the adults with the exact same hair color.

(I'm Caucasian, for whatever it matters.)

Archived