Kpop email auditions

Guest vikkisunhahaha

Guest vikkisunhahaha

kpop online/email auditions~
hey you guys i recently started doing online/email audition cuz i live in SF most of the auditions are in Korea

-i sent one to 

*NH Media manager (the one on twitter [yes it was 5 months ago.. i found out just a week ago o.o]) (u-kiss)

*TOP media (Teen Top)

*Brothers Entertainment (Shinwa)

*Jungle Entertainment (M.I.B/Drunken Tiger)

*SM :D (lol im not gettn that one fosho - -)

*Cube Entertainment (B2st/G.N.A) (this was about a month ago)

yeah... lol well most of them were about 3 days ago [it feels like 3 years lol] i sent one to SM a month ago they didn't reply.. im just kinda curious/worried

how does the email/online audition work~ 

also this is open for people who wana do online auditions~

please share your experience ^^ thanks~

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

hey you guys i recently started doing online/email audition cuz i live in SF most of the auditions are in Korea

-i sent one to 

*NH Media manager (the one on twitter [yes it was 5 months ago.. i found out just a week ago o.o]) (u-kiss)

*TOP media (Teen Top)

yeah... lol well most of them were about 3 days ago [it feels like 3 years lol] i sent one to SM a month ago they didn't reply.. im just kinda curious/worried

^Brothers Entertainment doesn't take email auditions. They only do mail-in auditions.

As for SM Entertainment they only respond to people they are REALLY, REALLY REALLY interested in. Email auditions are alot more harder than live or mail-in auditions because sometimes your email audition might go straight into their spam folder.

Guest ilikeudon

-i sent one to 

*TOP media (Teen Top)

I'm interested in auditioning for Jungle ent too via email! Did you send videos or just audio files? And did you have to include the original mp3 track of the songs you sang? Sorry cos I'm having problems understanding what they want us to send exactly :wacko:

I don't know about the others, but yeah for SM you're betting off sending your audition by post. They may not even see your email :(

Guest asdfghjkl1

I'm interested in auditioning for Jungle ent too via email! Did you send videos or just audio files? And did you have to include the original mp3 track of the songs you sang? Sorry cos I'm having problems understanding what they want us to send exactly :wacko:

I don't know about the others, but yeah for SM you're betting off sending your audition by post. They may not even see your email :(

okay well for jungle i basically sent them my profile(age, height race weight etc ) and i sent them a video of me singing(1.30 mins) and dacing (30 secs) and couple pictures :P but if it doesnt work, i will send them another 1... i am taking this seriously so i am willing to keep trying till i get something out of it :P

good luck to your audition ^^

how do u send by post? o.o i am intersted :P

i heard SM treats their trainees bad... like u train but u don't even know if you are going to debut.... is that true?

^Brothers Entertainment doesn't take email auditions. They only do mail-in auditions.

As for SM Entertainment they only respond to people they are REALLY, REALLY REALLY interested in. Email auditions are alot more harder than live or mail-in auditions because sometimes your email audition might go straight into their spam folder.

i got their email on their website (contact us) and the email name started wit audition... the problem is i am only a student... i can't really send mails because they are also expensive >.> and my mom doesnt want me to audition because she thinks im going to b sent to middle east for prostitution(LOL)

so yeah... >.> i will keep sending them btw this is my second account y'all XD

Hiii :D I sent the demo etc to YG office but... nothing xD I was expecting that xD

I sent an e-mail to SM and.... zero xD

this is what i heard... someone said they spoke to the YG represtentitive... and apparently YG doesnt want foreigners D: and for SM... someone kept doing this for a month and they finally replied... SO I AM GUNNA DO THAT >:D even if it takes a year LOL im only 15 got time~

Guest ilikeudon

okay well for jungle i basically sent them my profile(age, height race weight etc ) and i sent them a video of me singing(1.30 mins) and dacing (30 secs) and couple pictures :P but if it doesnt work, i will send them another 1... i am taking this seriously so i am willing to keep trying till i get something out of it :P

good luck to your audition ^^

how do u send by post? o.o i am intersted :P

i heard SM treats their trainees bad... like u train but u don't even know if you are going to debut.... is that true?

i got their email on their website (contact us) and the email name started wit audition... the problem is i am only a student... i can't really send mails because they are also expensive >.> and my mom doesnt want me to audition because she thinks im going to b sent to middle east for prostitution(LOL)

so yeah... >.> i will keep sending them btw this is my second account y'all XD

this is what i heard... someone said they spoke to the YG represtentitive... and apparently YG doesnt want foreigners D: and for SM... someone kept doing this for a month and they finally replied... SO I AM GUNNA DO THAT >:D even if it takes a year LOL im only 15 got time~

Thank you (: Yeah I really wanna try out for Jungle cos all their artists pack major talent, plus they have their own unique styles that you don't see commonly in more mainstream kpop. And they get more freedom in deciding what music they produce too, I think.

For SM you can find all the details for a mail audition on their website, like what to send and the address etc. Apparently SM treats their artists and trainees better now after all the law suit dramas and investigations. But it's still true for any company, especially bigger ones with more trainees like SM and JYP that there are no guarantees of debuting. I have heard that JYP sends some of its trainees to other companies if they feel that they won't debut under them though. As for YG, they said themselves that they only accept people who can already speak Korean, cos all the training is done in that language. I don't know if they will want a Korean-speaking foreigner, though.

Hope this was helpful (:

Guest asdfghjkl1

Thank you (: Yeah I really wanna try out for Jungle cos all their artists pack major talent, plus they have their own unique styles that you don't see commonly in more mainstream kpop. And they get more freedom in deciding what music they produce too, I think.

For SM you can find all the details for a mail audition on their website, like what to send and the address etc. Apparently SM treats their artists and trainees better now after all the law suit dramas and investigations. But it's still true for any company, especially bigger ones with more trainees like SM and JYP that there are no guarantees of debuting. I have heard that JYP sends some of its trainees to other companies if they feel that they won't debut under them though. As for YG, they said themselves that they only accept people who can already speak Korean, cos all the training is done in that language. I don't know if they will want a Korean-speaking foreigner, though.

Hope this was helpful (:

hahah thanks~ also some of the audition websites are in korean... A LOT ACTUALLY... does that mean they dun want korean trainees? i still sent them one anyways (ex. TOP lol) im also thinking wooliment~.... basically ANYTHING~ can you guys please let me know if there are more kemail auditions?~ thanks ^^

Guest asdfghjkl1

okay yeah... >.> you guys its been like 2 weeks since i sent them out... guess what...

NO REPLIES... NOT EVEN AS SPAMS >.> how long does it take a kpop company to reply? D: do they not want me >.>

Guest asdfghjkl1

it's not that they don't like you :)

probably it will take 3weeks or more than

they are busy because a lot of people are also sending audition vids/info thru mail or if not, they probably don't check their emails anymore

so they don't check emails no more >.> DAMN IT >.> its gunna b hard for me to audition via mail since my parents don't let me >.>

Guest asdfghjkl1

me too! i only audition thru mails cause i can't snail mail i don't have much money and i can't go to US or korea to directly audition T_T

we shall see... i heard from some people it takes about a week or two, others say it might take up to years

Guest moon_byeol

i tried to audition for about 3 years ago .. they replied to me saying they will call me later on for the next global audition.. 

so now a days im trying to make videos for audition again :D 

i hope this time they are going to reply to me again :D 

Guest vikkisunhahaha

i tried to audition for about 3 years ago .. they replied to me saying they will call me later on for the next global audition.. 

so now a days im trying to make videos for audition again :D 

i hope this time they are going to reply to me again :D 

it took them 3 years to reply ur email? ._____.

• 6 months later...
Guest liyiknam37

Haha I don't know why but I feel like SM rarely checks their emails :( i can only imagine the hoards and hoards of emails that are sent everyday from so many people all aroudn the world.*sigh* I sent mines a couple times too XDD but I doubt they even opened mines...:( 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -boobyeongbaby

what would you put in the email audition?do you just attach your pics and your file (dance, sing, etc.) and basic info like name, age, race, languages you can speak? 

• 5 months later...

Archived