MYNAME (마이네임) Official Thread

Guest star235

Guest star235

New Boy group created and trained by Hwanhee (FTTS).

*WELCOME *

SOOMPI.png

MYNAME is new boy group created and trained by Hwanhee FTTS .

COMPANY: H2MEDIA Entertainment

DEBUT 

MYNAME PROFILE

GUNWOO.png

INSOO.png

seyong.png

junq-1.png

CHAEJIN.png

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Links

Official Daum Cafe

Official Twitter

Official Facebook

Facebook Fanpage

Forum/Blog/Wordpress

All credit to allkpop+naver+nate+daum cafe+twitter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 86unicorn

Wah!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

someone have create the MYNAME thread...Thanks @star235

I came here to make one thread for them.But i cant make it because maybe i not have  many post. well, i'm really new in soompi. 

I'm loyal fans of FTTS.When I get know that Hwanhee will debut this group..I'm very exciting!!!.I already meet Insoo last year during Hwanhee concert "LOVE ONE"in Japan. Seyong also look  cute! Did you know that Seyong was former JYPE trainee.

I also have own fanpage for MYNAME..Don't hesitate to join our fanpage.biggrin.gif

MYNAME 1st International Fanpage

I really am excited for this group to debut.

I've been kind of cynical about idol groups lately (even those promoted by seasoned stars. I mean, Battle kind of went pfft! even with Shinhwa's backing, Andy's group Jumper is nowhere to be found, Tony Ahn has a lot of people in his company but there's no word of it... The only group promoted---Epik High--- boygroup that made it recently was Infinite).

That said, I really really really hope they do well. There's soo much saturation in the industry right now (more groups have debuted in the past couple of years that in.... forever in the kpop industry!) so it'll be tough I think. There's some pretty big names in this group though.

With Hwanhee backing them, I hope they'll have a good chance!!! :D

MYNAME's forum btw: http://topheadliners.b1.jcink.com/

^ I agree about being cynical about new groups; these days even if they're groups debuting from the big three I wouldn't let myself get too excited until I heard their music; sometimes I wonder what management is thinking, seeing how overpopulated the idol industry is right now and honestly how kind of unhealthy the fandom culture is o_o people are still releasing so many new groups :x

welp. about this group.

I'm liking seyong so far... fellow art major hahaha. and I said this before in the soompi news article but o_o all of the members released so far remind me of someone from dbsk/jyj

seyong= cross between changmin and yunho

insoo = cross between junsu and beast's kikwang

junQ= yoochun

--will wait to judge

^ I agree about being cynical about new groups; these days even if they're groups debuting from the big three I wouldn't let myself get too excited until I heard their music; sometimes I wonder what management is thinking, seeing how overpopulated the idol industry is right now and honestly how kind of unhealthy the fandom culture is o_o people are still releasing so many new groups :x

welp. about this group.

I'm liking seyong so far... fellow art major hahaha. and I said this before in the soompi news article but o_o all of the members released so far remind me of someone from dbsk/jyj

seyong= cross between changmin and yunho

insoo = cross between junsu and beast's kikwang

junQ= yoochun

--will wait to judge

*high five* to understanding me and not taking it the wrong way lol. Sometimes, it feels like raw talent takes the back burner because visuals are the most important. (Then again, with some of the new idol groups I've been seeing... it seems like visuals aren't the most important -__-)

Heh. And are you sure your bias isn't affecting your vision? :P

Psych. I know what you mean. I think it's in the face structure or eyes or something.

I agree with you about Seyong 100%, I also see Junsu in Insoo. junQ's eyes remind me of someone I can't quite place (one of the Supernova guys?), but his nose/lips remind me of SungYeol from Infinite.

This is a five member group right? I cant wait to see who else will be in it.

*high five* to understanding me and not taking it the wrong way lol. Sometimes, it feels like raw talent takes the back burner because visuals are the most important. (Then again, with some of the new idol groups I've been seeing... it seems like visuals aren't the most important -__-)

Heh. And are you sure your bias isn't affecting your vision? :P

Psych. I know what you mean. I think it's in the face structure or eyes or something.

I agree with you about Seyong 100%, I also see Junsu in Insoo. junQ's eyes remind me of someone I can't quite place (one of the Supernova guys?), but his nose/lips remind me of SungYeol from Infinite.

This is a five member group right? I cant wait to see who else will be in it.

haha, in the recently released picture of JunQ he doesn't look too much like yoochun anymore, must be the angle xP

yeah, I understand why raw talent takes the back burner though, they're "idols" and their intended audience are prepubescent teenage girls--who I guess people assume like that stuff anyway; I use to care about that a lot, but I feel more apathetic about the whole situation cause I understand that they ARE idols? if that makes sense, if I wanted real music kpop isn't necessarily where I would turn to; because honestly if people looked beyond the idol industry there are really good korean artists.

wow total tangent.

back to the group!

now that I look at him more, JunQ looks a bit like ft island's minhwan and seongyeol ahah

he's a youngin' ^^ more to the 93 male line! they need more of those haha

Guest sushii-viet

Seyong is really close to JYP artist since he was an ex JYP Trainee.

He also snaps some photos with Miss A and oneday

209867.jpg

Credit : Nate

I also heard that they will debut on the 10th October.

^OMG is that Seyong?!

Jinwoon and he are both '91 kids but he looks so young compared to him!!!

haha, in the recently released picture of JunQ he doesn't look too much like yoochun anymore, must be the angle xP

yeah, I understand why raw talent takes the back burner though, they're "idols" and their intended audience are prepubescent teenage girls--who I guess people assume like that stuff anyway; I use to care about that a lot, but I feel more apathetic about the whole situation cause I understand that they ARE idols? if that makes sense, if I wanted real music kpop isn't necessarily where I would turn to; because honestly if people looked beyond the idol industry there are really good korean artists.

wow total tangent.

back to the group!

now that I look at him more, JunQ looks a bit like ft island's minhwan and seongyeol ahah

he's a youngin' ^^ more to the 93 male line! they need more of those haha

Another *high five* for you!!! I understand what you're saying. It strikes me as funny when a lot of people argue against kpop, in vast generalizations, as them being untalented. Especially with the MR trend lately, naysayers only seem to be getting more weight in their arguements. But, being an idol doesnt necessarily mean singing is the only thing that's being pushed.

And idol group is more of an all round entertainment group. There are lookers, singers, actors, models, gagmen, etc. Something for everyone :P

(and more happiness for the ent company :P)

Hey guys , i'm just curious . is there any International forum for them already ? ;3; i want to join .

^I'm not sure, I've been looking for one as well. I'm sure one will be up as soon as they debut though. It's odd, seeing as they've been around on shows already...

I'd take the initiative but it's too much of a time commitment (besides, i'm not even sure if I dig these boys yet. I KNOW I love Hwanhee haha)

I know there's one here though: http://topheadliners.b1.jcink.com/

Just saw 2 of them on Dream Team 2!!!

Check out the episode. I know Insoo was in it along with Seyong (?)

I'll make clips if I have time

Pretty messy but gets the job done

Thank you to Boo, without whose video, I wouldnt have been able to do this :D

312hiyu.jpg

v63ewy.jpg

2jc6ao1.jpg

take out with credits to puddlemini please :)

Guest star235

Here article from Allkpop about Seyong,2PM,2AM and Miss A ^^

Rookie Se Young of MYNAME reveals his network of JYP idol friends

Many of you may not have heard of MYNAME, a rookie group who has yet to make their debut in the industry. The members are slowly being introduced one by one, and recently, K-Pop fans got introduced to Se Young, a former trainee at JYP Entertainment.

Past photos of Se Young and his acquaintances at JYP have emerged online, and netizens got to see Se Young’s connections with 2PM‘s TaecyeonWooyoung, and Nichkhun, as well as miss A‘sSuzy.

Se Young was a trainee at JYP since 2007, during his middle school years. He went through three years of training, because of personal issues, Se Young was forced to drop out. In the end, he found he couldn’t give up his true dream of being a singer, and so he re-pursued his dream through Hyun Agency, eventually being recruited into the highly-anticipated new idol group, MYNAME.

Se Young still keeps in contact with the members of 2PM and 2AM, and they support each other with messages of encouragement.

Meanwhile, one of the last two members in MYNAME are to revealed next week. The group will debut sometime in October.

Source & Photo: 

Naver

More pictures during his trainee under JYPE

307204_282292618464247_200488883311288_1128206_1715114797_n.jpg

With Jay Park and Miss A -Fei

313315_282351745125001_200488883311288_1128390_825395783_n.jpg

320114_287070324653143_200488883311288_1144908_1990767474_n.jpg

In KSB Drama "My Love,My Famliy"

320453_282973028396206_200488883311288_1130277_2010873596_n.jpg

294343_279376125422563_200488883311288_1116534_363606294_n.jpg

300302_287070431319799_200488883311288_1144917_1930489092_n.jpg

all pictures credit to mynamechina and official MYNAME Daum cafe

haha I totally take back what I said before about seyong, he looks less like changmin now

and he's not pale at all! haha actually he doesn't look korean, he's looks thai...or Filipino mixed

in the first drama picture he looks like lee ji hoon, just a bit i think ^^

so interesting, really can't wait for the rest of the members to be introduced

haha I totally take back what I said before about seyong, he looks less like changmin now

and he's not pale at all! haha actually he doesn't look korean, he's looks thai...or Filipino mixed

in the first drama picture he looks like lee ji hoon, just a bit i think ^^

so interesting, really can't wait for the rest of the members to be introduced

Lee Ji Hoon the singer? Maybe a bit. I think it's cool that he's darker skinned, especially because everyone is so obsessed with pretty pretty pale skin haha.

He kind of reminds me of Yoo Ah In in that aspect.

Actually, he reminds me of the baseball players in Korean movies haha.

Those pictures are playing with our heads. Because, and you've said this before, they look really different. I think Insu is the only one that looks like his picture.

Next week is so far away :/

Guest digitalbounce

I'm actually really excited for these guys to debut. 8D I love Hwanhee, so I'm pretty sure I'll love them, haha. :)

Hey guys , i'm just curious . is there any International forum for them already ? ;3; i want to join .

Their international forum is here~

Guest star235

Thanks!

wah !....love to see this thread keep alive...thanks for support MYNAME...wub.gif 

Let's together spread this group to all over the world.

Watch here.Someone meet our seyong. . 

credit to MYNAMECHINA for taking this video 

wub.gif

Do you want to see Jun.Q's pictures??

Actually,Its really hard to find Jun.Q's picture.This is what i found . As we know, Jun.Q has worked as a model since second year of middle school. Look at below pictures, he really look like Seungri!

w00t.gif

1st time I see this, I can't believe that is Jun.Q..kekeke

Jun.Q appeared as model for High School Textbook

All pictures credit to MYNAMECHINA and

myname.kpop.fb

293530_291499377543571_200488883311288_1162943_1985129740_n.jpg

306332_291499497543559_200488883311288_1162947_1124213290_n.jpg

298239_291499520876890_200488883311288_1162948_139836325_n.jpg

316720_291499574210218_200488883311288_1162950_2109196678_n.jpg

311331_291499544210221_200488883311288_1162949_419041559_n.jpg

Guest star235

</h1>

<h1 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">Last two members of MYNAME revealed!

20111005_myname2-600x193.jpg

Starting from the month of July, H2 Media has been gradually releasing pictures of their new 5-member group through Twitter. With 3 members revealed previously, they have finally released the pictures of the last 2 members of the group.

The group, who used to be known as Hwanhee’s Boys, will debut under the name of MYNAMEsometime in October.

The members consist of SeyongInsoo, JoonQ, Chaejin, and Gunwoo, whose birth years range from 1995 to 1988.

20111005_myname.jpg

The first revealed member, Seyong, is known to be a rapper and a skilled dancer whose rap has been featured in Hwanhee’s “Love You Love You”, and served as Hwanhee’s dancer for “I Feel Like I’m Going to Die”. He has also been in the spotlight recently for having been friends with JYP idol group members.

The second member Insoo (1988) is rumored to be a talented dancer and choreographer, who possess powerful vocals and boasting a height of 6′ (180 cm). He has also been under the spotlight for having similar features as JYJ‘s Junsu.

The third Member JoonQ (1993) also standing at 6′ (180 cm) tall is a powerful rapper and has been called Lee Seung Gi‘s doppleganger.

20111005_myname_chaejin_gunwoo1.jpg

The last two members revealed, Chaejin and Gunwoo, give off complete opposite vibes. Chaejin (1995) has that cute, innocent charm which suits his maknae image. He is a sub-vocalist in the group.

Gunwoo, being the leader, exhibits a much stronger, charismatic image in contrast to Chaejin’s softer image. He will be the main vocalist of the group.

H2 Media stated, “A spectacular performance and song has been prepared that incorporates the strengths and charms unique to MYNAME. As the debut date approaches, the members have been practicing hard… They aim to become the most anticipated rookie group of 2011.”

Stay tuned to allkpop for more details about this upcoming group!

Source + Photo: OsenMydailyWStarnewsTV ReportNaeil

Source: ALLKPOP

Archived