The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Jung Yonghwa& Park Shinhye The Official "Dooley Couple" Thread

29xc775.jpg   

Who are the Dooley Couple?
Jung Yonghwa  & Park Shinhye

f3w6ma.jpg

Why are they called the "Dooley Couple"?
Just before the  drama went on air, a group of Shinhye fans at Shinhye Gallery at DC Inside threw  ideas around what to call this couple. One of the names that came out during  this “nickname the couple” session was “Dooley”. The reason was that both Kyu  Won and Shin shares a surname “Lee”. In Korean, “dool” means “two”. The fans  thought that “dool Lee” had a nice ring to to. The makers of “Heartstrings” who  were browsing around fansites noiced the nickname “dool Lee” and thought to use  that name as unofficially official (!^^) nickname for this couple and the news  reporters ran with the nickname as well. So, the couple nickname of “Dool Lee”,  or in an English way of speaking “Dooley”, was born. It actually came from a  Korean meaning of “two Lee”.

Why they have other nicknames Couples?

because they previously had worked  in "You are Beautiful" ,they had already  fans who love them together and called them the  "Shinhwa" Couple ( Shinhye&YongHwa) or YongHye Couple (YongHwa & ShinHye)

Why we love the "Dooley couple"?

volert.jpg8x65no.jpg
20ubzah.jpgjphtat.jpg

because this is the destiny  and they were destined to meet ("YaB" and "Heartstrings")
because their chemistry is perfect
because they're very cute together
because they love to touch each other
because his relationship frienship  is adorable
because we love their natural skinships
because Yonghwa's mom thinks ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son
because she opened her heart to him even when he wasn’t famous and popular
because he follows her in twitter (he generally don’t follow people but Shinhye)

Rules:

1. no bashing our couple or Yonghwa &Shinhye
2. No Quoting of Pictures
3.we dont want to know if you prefer another people with Yonghwa or Shinhye
4. we dont want to read your explains about that
5.we will always protect his friendship
6. enjoy and have fun (;

Spread The Love!

Guest aprillyn

waaahhhhh!!! ah really??? sooo happy you open this thread.. w00t.gif thank you mod! wub.gif btw , first one to comment!  yippeeyyy! 

-edit-

wheeww! really can't believe it..i'm sooo happy for this thread..i was a shipper of Minam and ShinWoo during YAB days,that's why i was so frustrated when they didn't end up together in that series..i've been wishing that someday they will be paired up in another drama and this time i want Yonghwa to be the leading man.. and MAN!!! when i first known they'll be reunited again in Heartstrings, i was really excited to the point i'm stalking all news update regarding with them..hehehe, anyway, COngrats for the new thread dedicated to DOoleY Shippers!! :))

DOOLEY COUPLE FIGHTING!!!

224405_176876355715316_143086892427596_381628_703202_n.jpg

photo cr: DC gall

Guest bitzes

OMG!!! dooley couple thread! :D

i don't how many times i've said this but i was not a shinhwa shipper before bcuz im a seukhye shipper.. but i do notice their closeness before and their flirting(?) .. hahahaha! and now im a torn shipper! lool cuz PSH looks good together w/ the both of them (JGS and YH).. nonetheless, whoever she ends up i'd be happy for her and also for the ANJELL members..

there was a debate before regarding how she acts around ANJELL members.. how different she's w/ YH and JGS.. she's close w/ Hong Star too but all i could see bet. them is like bro-sis friendship .. when she's w/ YH she became girly, w/ JGS too but somehow there's just a difference.. i don't know how to explain it..

but my perception of dooley couple changed when they acted together again in HS.. their chemistry is really superb!! :wub: i could feel the palpable tensions around the air.. i really love their closeness.. they way they looked and played around each other.. they are very comfortable and fun seeing them fooling around esp. their skinships.. hehehe.. ( not bashing YS but i never did see and feel that when i saw them or watch them)

MVJungYongHwaParkShinHye2.gif

MVJungYongHwaParkShinHye1-1.gif

YoureBeautiful-MakingFilm5-Part1_5.gif

MVJungYongHwaParkShinHye.gif

ps. really? YH follows Shinhye on twitter? never knew that.. thanks for the info! anyways, can someone give me YH and PSH's twitter? thanks!

edit:

thanks aprilyn! ... oh, so CNBLUE twitter only follows 4 ppl including PSH.. wonder y? ... hehe..

Guest aprillyn

ps. really? YH follows Shinhye on twitter? never knew that.. thanks for the info! anyways, can someone give me YH and PSH's twitter? thanks!

hi chingu.. in response to your query here's ShinHye's twitter acct: @ssinz and for Yonghwa he uses same account w/ the group he doesn't have personal tt acct: @CNblue_4

-edit-

you're welcome bitzes :D hahaha,

Guest wmischam

wow a thread solely dedicated to DOOLEY COUPLE!

i love them both..

they are very natural with each other.. you can see that their friendship is real..

hope they will have fan meetings.. and release a duet!

Guest dita_fh

Hi Guys.... :w00t: so excited!!!!!!!!!! Finally Shin Hye and Yong Hwa thread... :lol:

I love this pairing...

@latika would you mind to explain further about Yonghwa's mom who thinks ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son, please???

I've never heard that before...but soooo happy to hear that news!!!! Shin Hye is a perfect daughter in law??? :D

yonghwashinhye.jpg

Guest aprillyn

hi again Dooley shippers .. shinhye just tweeted less than an hour ago along with this pics

294879_181019458634339_143086892427596_392141_4829957_n.jpg\

297647_181027685300183_143086892427596_392149_5387817_n.jpg

here's her tweet msg.

방금 막 촬영이 끝났습니다. 고생많으셨습니다. 한분한분 감사드릴분이 너무나도 많이 계시지만 말씀드리지 않아도 아실거라 생각합니다. 존경하는 선배님, 동료배우분들, 보이지 않는 곳에서 드라마를 위해 고생하신 너무 멋진 우리 스탭분들..고생많으셨습니다. 정말 감사합니다.. 누군가는 이번 우리 드라마를 보고 참 사건사고 많은 드라마였다고 말할지 모릅니다. 하지만 저에게 있어서는 너무 소중하고 행복한 시간이였습니다. 이 소중한 인연이 계속 되길 기도합니다. 오늘 마지막 방송까지 넌 내게 반했어!! 많은사랑 부탁드립니다^^ 감사합니다. 

-edit-

just found the translation for this tweet from twitter too:

[trans] The filming was just finished. Thank you for all the hard work. There are a lot of people that I want to thank to one by one but even if I couldn't say it to them I'm sure they will know. To the sunbaenim that I respect, to the other fellow actors, to the staffs that I didn't see but work hard for this drama... thank you so much for all your hard work. Really thank you... Though there are people watching the drama and say that it's a drama with lots of problem. But for me it's it's a very precious and wonderful time. I pray we can continue this precious relationship.Today is Heartstring last episode!! Please give it much love ^^ Thank you

----

trans cr: blue_7@tw

------------------

--ooopsss sorry for posting too much,i was just excited with this thread :D---

-edit-

@julianKevin1 : hmmm.. i think so, rolleyes.gif

Guest JulianKevin1

hi again Dooley shippers .. shinhye just tweeted less than an hour ago along with this pics

*quoted image*\

*quoted image*

here's her tweet msg.

방금 막 촬영이 끝났습니다. 고생많으셨습니다. 한분한분 감사드릴분이 너무나도 많이 계시지만 말씀드리지 않아도 아실거라 생각합니다. 존경하는 선배님, 동료배우분들, 보이지 않는 곳에서 드라마를 위해 고생하신 너무 멋진 우리 스탭분들..고생많으셨습니다. 정말 감사합니다.. 누군가는 이번 우리 드라마를 보고 참 사건사고 많은 드라마였다고 말할지 모릅니다. 하지만 저에게 있어서는 너무 소중하고 행복한 시간이였습니다. 이 소중한 인연이 계속 되길 기도합니다. 오늘 마지막 방송까지 넌 내게 반했어!! 많은사랑 부탁드립니다^^ 감사합니다. 

don't know much of korean language  kekekeke but from what i can understand when i google it, she was saying thank you and that she had a precious time during the filming with her fellow casts and staff.. she was happy during those times and the bonding time is precious to her.. anyway,hope somebody can translate this.. thank you :D

--ooopsss sorry for posting too much,i was just excited with this thread :D---

Dooley couple FIGHTING!

HEARTSTRINGS FIGHTING!!!!!

IS THIS PICTURE IS ONE OF SCENE IN EP 15?

Thank you for open the thread for my favorite couple. I am here to support them :-)

Heartstringbanner.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye Fighting!!!!!!

Guest Latika

@latika would you mind to explain further about Yonghwa's mom who thinks ShinHye is the perfect girl to her son, please???

@dita_fh Hongki said in interview in a japanese magazine that Yonghwa's mom said Shinhye is the ideal woman to be her daughter-in-law.

summarizing :lol:: she likes Shinhye to be Yonghwa's girlfriend/ wife.YH only have a brother xD but his brother live in Usa.

@bitzes 

yeah!I also had noticed that when she's w/ YH she really became girly,she's as a boy with HongKi XD

that's why I also love when YH is with her ,cuz I also had noticed he's manlier.YH generally acts as a child, he has his cool and manly side too but he generally only show us that side when he sings on stage his passion or in CFs but  when he's with Shinhye ,he's so naughty but manly too.

MV Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye

@aprillyn

thanks for put ShinHye's message,she's such sweetheart,we will really miss them so much :tears:   We still have to wait "Heartstrings" DVDs though :rolleyes: 

Guest anne0129

WOW!!! A THREAD FOR OUR VERY OWN DOOLEY COUPLE. Yahoo!!! Thanks so much for starting this thread. I will miss these 2 lovebirds when the drama ends tonight. HEARTSTRINGS FIGHTING!!! DOOLEY COUPLE FOREVER!!!

Guest justin_han

i super love dooley couple i hope they can work again together even in CF or photoshoots

and promote heartstrings together overseas