Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

12062072092112121093

Replies

  • luvshin99luvshin99 Posts: 124Member

    IDOL

    jjeennyy19 wrote: »
    @luvshin99: Thanks to that video.. :-* :-* :-* >:D< Makes me think that it is a done deal for Yong Hwa to be cast in Heirs... 8-| Anyways, If Yong really wanted to be on Heirs...I'll just trust his judgement then..  :-?? <br />
    @leopardlashes: I am sorry if you got offended by noonanana, she is new to this thread, we always manage to pm anyone who goes beyond what's necessary, try to back track in this thread and see for yourself that some apologize for what they did.............BUT............you should know that you are in another territory and clearly our preference for Yong hwa is different.....That's why let's stay within the perimeter of our land... :-bd She might went overboard but I don't appreciate it that you are like pointing a finger at us like we are the only one doing it..I know some in your fandom bash Shin Hye too admit it because in any fandom there could be some rotten apples so don't go here scolding us about the same thing your fellow gogouma does...Let's try to make peace and just stay in our rightful thread..It's crazy enough about this YongSeo vs Yongshin thing....Let's just respect each other...I don't mean to offend you in anyway but I would just like it if we remain in our boundaries....Thank you dear... :)

  • luvshin99luvshin99 Posts: 124Member

    IDOL

    jjeennyy19 wrote: »
    @luvshin99: Thanks to that video.. :-* :-* :-* >:D< Makes me think that it is a done deal for Yong Hwa to be cast in Heirs... 8-| Anyways, If Yong really wanted to be on Heirs...I'll just trust his judgement then..  :-?? <br />
    @leopardlashes: I am sorry if you got offended by noonanana, she is new to this thread, we always manage to pm anyone who goes beyond what's necessary, try to back track in this thread and see for yourself that some apologize for what they did.............BUT............you should know that you are in another territory and clearly our preference for Yong hwa is different.....That's why let's stay within the perimeter of our land... :-bd She might went overboard but I don't appreciate it that you are like pointing a finger at us like we are the only one doing it..I know some in your fandom bash Shin Hye too admit it because in any fandom there could be some rotten apples so don't go here scolding us about the same thing your fellow gogouma does...Let's try to make peace and just stay in our rightful thread..It's crazy enough about this YongSeo vs Yongshin thing....Let's just respect each other...I don't mean to offend you in anyway but I would just like it if we remain in our boundaries....Thank you dear... :)

  • luvshin99luvshin99 Posts: 124Member

    IDOL

    Sorry for 2x error post :-(
    Yes @jjeennyy19 unnie, maybe YH talk bout Heirs drama. Because Yongshin dating rumor, they may be more carefull ON SCREEN. I just wanna see YH happy around PSH again.
    @leopardlashes thanks to silent lurker in this thread dear..peace..!!
    Any way I'm ex-goguma fans, so I know every detail bout yongseo. We are sure NOTHING ANY YONGSHIN VS YONGSEO..!! Dont try to compare it, both of them really different OFF/ON SCREEN..!!
    @kimberlyyu I'm sure bout YH doesnt any twitt personal. Dont trust to easy dear..kekeke..!! Yes, finally ShinHye follow back CNBLUE twitter.
    jjeennyy19
  • iamheiamhe Posts: 115Member

    IDOL

    luvshin99 said:
    @kimberlyyu I'm sure bout YH doesnt any twitt personal. Dont trust to easy dear..kekeke..!! Yes, finally ShinHye follow back CNBLUE twitter.
      You mean she used to follow CNBlue's twitter and then deleted them and are now following them again?
    jjeennyy19
  • jjeennyy19jjeennyy19 Posts: 1,907Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited April 2013
    iamhe said:
    luvshin99 said:
    @kimberlyyu I'm sure bout YH doesnt any twitt personal. Dont trust to easy dear..kekeke..!! Yes, finally ShinHye follow back CNBLUE twitter.
      You mean she used to follow CNBlue's twitter and then deleted them and are now following them again?
    Shin Hye's tweeter was shut down for a while dunno why...Her old tweeter she follow CNBLUE and CNBLUE follow Shin Hye as well..then Shin Hye's tweeter was shut down then when it was restored Shin Hye and CNBLUE both follow each other once again... :\">

    @luvshin99: We both wanted those sweet BTS once again but I am worried as I don't want any rumors about them speculating once again...I miss your pm dear.... :))
  • jjeennyy19jjeennyy19 Posts: 1,907Member

    SUPERSTAR

    are you SURE? because he got 27,000+ followers Leader_CNBLUE
    There are countless pretenders to be uri CNBLUe leader dear..Don't be deceive..The only account Yong Hwa use is their CNBLUE tweeter account which is @CNBLUE_4...... :D
  • RikoRiko Posts: 78Member

    IDOL

    edited April 2013
    I think SH & CNBlue twitter accounts are for more their fans or for promotion purposes than actually for their personal and communicate with friends. I believe they must hv some other twitter acct or other communication method such as whats app for their personal use. Therefore, even they don't follow each other, may not totally true about they are broke up or not be friend anymore. Sometimes, I even think its their agencies employees did the tweets instead of really them. I think SH & YH must communicate to each other secretly. So that why we may not see many interaction with each other in their twitter acct.
    jjeennyy19
  • luvshin99luvshin99 Posts: 124Member

    IDOL

    @Riko Don't worry bout twitter. Of course Yongshin not using twitt to communicated each other, it's too go public..!! I just conclusion from HS interview, both of them PSH & Yong reveal they're comunicated each other via phone, kakaotalk, & email. Is that more privacy, right??
    @jjeennyy19 unnie, when I want to ask bout yongshin or something I will pm you..kekeke..
    jjeennyy19
  • Too Old For BullshitToo Old For Bullshit USAPosts: 105Member

    IDOL

    I've been reading this forum for quite awhile & I'm just glad to see how respectful they are from other OTP's/fandoms. 
    If somebody posted a negative comment against other fandoms, well, you can't really say the other side didn't do the same. 

    I'm new here (in soompi. Infact, just even joined) & I would love to read more news about our LOVABLE Dooley Couple! 

    YongShin Fighting! 
    image
     Park Shin Hye CNBlue  YongShin  DooLey CoupLe 
    TWITTER ^_^
    shemotionaljjeennyy19greenfrisbeeluvshin99
  • kimberlyyukimberlyyu Posts: 50Member

    IDOL

    I know I should trust possible fake accounts.. and I don't follow the account I saw but I don't know.. I found an account for each group member and they all have lots of followers...!!!  Take a look



    its true they kinda look fake thats why I am asking.. haha but thank you ^^
    luvshin99
  • Too Old For BullshitToo Old For Bullshit USAPosts: 105Member

    IDOL

    edited April 2013
    I know I should trust possible fake accounts.. and I don't follow the account I saw but I don't know.. I found an account for each group member and they all have lots of followers...!!!  Take a look



    its true they kinda look fake thats why I am asking.. haha but thank you ^^
    Hi. If you really wanna know if it is a legit twitter of YH, check FNC Entertainment twitter. If they are following it, then maybe it is legit. If not then, I guess its not. Maybe others can help too! :) Its just my point of view!
    image
     Park Shin Hye CNBlue  YongShin  DooLey CoupLe 
    TWITTER ^_^
    jjeennyy19luvshin99
  • noonanananoonanana indonesiaPosts: 319Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @bluemoon you right chingu i believe jung hwa had a reason to answer that question maybe because I'm not used with Kpop industry :)>-
    I hope dooley can open they're relationship like Lee byung hun-Lee min jung or Rain-Kim tae hee so we not guesting again ^#(^

    @Jjeennyy thank you for your explanation :x

    @Leopardlashes again I'm sorry if you insult cause my word but once again i never want fanwar yongseo vs yongshin,I want to peace here and never want had enemy ^:)^

    @Jjeennyy thank you for helping me :D
    jjeennyy19luvshin99
  • noonanananoonanana indonesiaPosts: 319Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited April 2013
    Btw Dooley shipper i just read some fanfic UNINTENDED www.asianfanfics.com the story about jung hwa and park shin hye so beautiful,,full romance at the same time really heartbreaker story \m/

    I recomended <:-P
    jjeennyy19
  • shemotionalshemotional Posts: 541Member

    SUPERSTAR


    I've been reading this forum for quite awhile & I'm just glad to see how respectful they are from other OTP's/fandoms. 
    If somebody posted a negative comment against other fandoms, well, you can't really say the other side didn't do the same. 

    I'm new here (in soompi. Infact, just even joined) & I would love to read more news about our LOVABLE Dooley Couple! 

    YongShin Fighting! 
    >>>WELCOME and HAVE A GREAT TIME!   I assure you, IT'S MORE FUN TO BE A DOOLIER!

    #1:Yong Hwa Forever #2:CNBOYS
    Too Old For Bullshit
  • bluemoon12bluemoon12 Beauty IslandPosts: 183Member

    IDOL

    edited April 2013
    I miss YongShin...!!
    image
    cr. @missmoon
    jjeennyy19luvshin99shopie36
  • jjeennyy19jjeennyy19 Posts: 1,907Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @Nobody I am: Welcome dear.... <:-P >:D<
    Hope you enjoy being a cool and calm doolier like us... :-*

    @noonanana: My pleasure dear... ;)
    Too Old For Bullshit
  • Too Old For BullshitToo Old For Bullshit USAPosts: 105Member

    IDOL

    edited April 2013
    @jjeennyy19 Thanks alot! Don't worry, I'm pretty calm. I respect other people's point of view. I'm a fan of these two. Not of what I saw in their dramas, but on what I saw in them behind the cameras. I'm glad, I'm one of those people who appreciates their friendship/closeness on or off the camera!  ;))
    image
     Park Shin Hye CNBlue  YongShin  DooLey CoupLe 
    TWITTER ^_^
    jjeennyy19
  • shopie36shopie36 Posts: 37Member
     here's my first comment.....i spent much time to read all comment,post.pics and gift .....just want to say thanx for all you guys here   ......                                  dooley couple so lovely when together......make me happy even just only see their smile and laughing togheter                                                                          PS:I want to ask bout BAEKSANG AWARD when will be held cause i read park shin hye got nominated                                
  • jjeennyy19jjeennyy19 Posts: 1,907Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @shopie36: Welcome in this thread dear... <:-P >:D< I read somewhere, I think its on May 9..Don't know the exact date but it's definitely by May...
  • luvshin99luvshin99 Posts: 124Member

    IDOL

    edited April 2013
    @bluemoon12 I miss them too...!! Lets remember again...!!

    Yongshin kiss from YAB until Heartstrings


    image
    Source (Made by):  [b]Me![/b]  :oops:
    image
    Source (Made by):  [b]Me![/b]  :oops:

    image
    image
    Source (Made by):  [b]Me![/b]  :oops:
    image
    Source (Made by):  [b]Me![/b]  :oops:
    image
    Source (Made by):  [b]Me![/b]  :oops:

    cr. @AsiantvpopN21



    Too Old For Bullshitshopie36jjeennyy19
Sign In or Register to comment.