Arizona...anyone?

Guest daniirawrr

Guest daniirawrr

looking to meet AZ soompi peeps XD
I just haven't met any people from Arizona on soompi (besides my own set of friends) so i was wondering if anyone on here was from AZ.

maybe if there is enough of us we could do a meet or something :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubar

hello! i live in phoenix (about to move into tempe)! where are you from? it'd be nice to meet more kpop friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest C-Bisquit

Mesa represent! Having local Kpop friends is awesome :) I've been lucky to make some due to Twitter )@cbisquitaz) and I went to Taiyou con in January and met a few more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jellybeannose

Hi! I'm living in Phoenix! Too bad there's not a lot of stuff going on here for KPop lovers :( It would be great to meet some new people that love it too :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RikaGoesRawr

Just moved to AZ from the midwest, now living in Tombstone! No Kpop lovers here that I know of. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest marilynulloa

That would be awesome! I'm joining a kpop cover contest but I would like more friends to help me...possibly!

Guest darkqueen25

Wow, there's more AZ kpop lovers than I knew about :o I live in Scottsdale, so maybe we can meet up sometime? 

Guest marilynulloa

Alright I need more members for the kpop dance contest. If interested we will be doing Wonder Girl's The Dj is Mine. If you are interested for sure! Please message me!!! I'd love to meet you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ashlyne

WOW Didnt even know they had a forum for AZ kpop fans!! yay! I'm out in Surprise! Me and My sister have a kpop vlog Aegyocentral on youtube! We love to meet other kpop fans and chit chat ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daniirawrr

wow i really suck! im almost never on soompi anymore!

i cant believe there are so many kpop fans in AZ!

ok! so we should get to know each other no?

my name is danii and im 23. i LOVE super junior >.<  but honestly i enjoy all kpop and most music in general. :)

Ohai!
I live in Chandler right next to the Tempe border.
I'm kind of young though, 13. Almost 14 though!
None of my friends know about kpop though :(
My dream is to have a kpop best friend but, i don't think that is happening haha!

Archived