Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

So I 'm kinda confused...How do we audition for singing? do you just call that number and when you here the prompt to record just sing into your telephone? :huh:

Guest smileycenter

So I 'm kinda confused...How do we audition for singing? do you just call that number and when you here the prompt to record just sing into your telephone? :huh:

I'm confused about this too, sounds weird. What if people keep messing up, hanging up, and calling a billion times? I don't think they'd be pleased with that -___- lol. Videos would be a much better option.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I'm confused about this too, sounds weird. What if people keep messing up, hanging up, and calling a billion times? I don't think they'd be pleased with that -___- lol. Videos would be a much better option.

^ lol :lol: Agreed...It's not a great idea to use this kind of method for auditioning...Especially for people who are perfectionists ( like me) who will call them a gazillion times thinking their last recording sucked lol.

Guest lol00

I think it kind of sucks for people who are auditioning for singing because they have to do it through the phone )=

But good luck anyways!!

im auditioning for dancing (= so i have to upload my video on their website . I had trouble signing up for their website and they said they will send me a confirmation thing within 24 hours but i still didn't get it !!

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

^ I have a feeling that they are looking for dancers more than singers...Just a hunch but that's just my theory :D

And good luck on your auditions ^_^

Guest twinklesjenny

im guessing that there is a replay and a re record thingg! well hopefullyy!

if someone does try can u guys please write it here(:

Guest lol00

^ I have a feeling that they are looking for dancers more than singers...Just a hunch but that's just my theory  :D

And good luck on your auditions  ^_^

Thank you^^

Yeah now that you brought it up, i think so too . Because most of the other audtions like superstar k3 and mbc is all singers.

But they said they're not JUST looking for singing talent but dancing and other talent too ): so i guess its SINGING and DANCING.

Whoever win this MUST BE TALENTED and goodlooking.

So I 'm kinda confused...How do we audition for singing? do you just call that number and when you here the prompt to record just sing into your telephone?  :huh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what my mind broke down the singing message into.

1. Call the number.

2. Enter some information about yourself.

3. The recording is basically like you're leaving a voice mail.

4. Sing a 1 minute song for the voice mail or so called "record".

and that's it .__.

I'm so going to audition for dancing if you know me :D

Wait, if I'm going to audition for dance do I have to go to America? Or could I send a video?

The problem is... how might one from Canada dial said number?

XD

You buy a international phone card :D And follow the instructions on the card and enter the phone number and you're done.

The phone card is pre-paid.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what my mind broke down the singing message into.

1. Call the number.

2. Enter some information about yourself.

3. The recording is basically like you're leaving a voice mail.

4. Sing a 1 minute song for the voice mail or so called "record".

and that's it .__.

I'm so going to audition for dancing if you know me :D

Wait, if I'm going to audition for dance do I have to go to America? Or could I send a video?

^ I don't think anyone living outside of Korea can audition for this . I could be wrong, but when I called them I got an invalid number notification. Also I have an international call plan under my verizon wireless contract. So it's not like I can't receive or dial phone numbers to or from other countries or something -_-

^ I don't think anyone outside to Korea can audition for this . I could be wrong, but when I called them I got an invalid number notification. Also I have an international call plan under my verizon wireless contract. So it's not like I can't receive or dial phone numbers to or from other countries or something  -_-

That..really sucks. 

Yeah, you're right. You can only audition if you're in China, USA or Europe...

That's really sad :P

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

That..really sucks. 

Yeah, you're right. You can only audition if you're in China, USA or Europe...

That's really sad :P

^ USA? But I live in Las Vegas :/

Either way oh well...It just means this audition just wasn't meant to be for me.

Can someone link me to the registration site for SBS? (I can't read Korean)

I want to see if you have to go to the audition room to attend auditions or can you also audition online.

^ USA? But I live in Las Vegas :/

Either way oh well...It just means this audition just wasn't meant to be for me.

Try calling the number again with a different phone it might only work for Home Phones or Mobiles, keep trying :D

You wont waste any money if they wont pick up, so it's all good.

Guest A.Love

In the official web page the information is in spanish too, but I can call to the number for sing S: Im from Argentina. What can I do¡?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Can someone link me to the registration site for SBS? (I can't read Korean)

I want to see if you have to go to the audition room to attend auditions or can you also audition online.

Try calling the number again with a different phone it might only work for Home Phones or Mobiles, keep trying :D

You wont waste any money if they wont pick up, so it's all good.

Well I don't own a home phone but like I said before my cellphone has the ability to call and receive international numbers. ANd I called 3 times. And one additional time without dialing the 1 in front of 670-0006.

Some guy answered the phone. And he told me I just called an insurance company lol...At least I had fun today lol :lol: I prank called an Insurance Company without even trying :P

Archived