Which type of person are you?

Guest bonitagirlx

Guest bonitagirlx

Type A: 

Are you the type of individual who tries to do things for yourself each day? Some examples might include:

(1) Joining a Gym (Caring for your appearance)

(2) Joining a club or some sort of group which enables you to meet people

(3) Researching your future career path in life and focusing on it

(4) Trying to learn new things everyday, Studying

OR 

Type B: 

Are you the type of individual ...

(1) Who stays home all day

(2) Usually don't do things for yourself and focus more upon what others are doing?

(3) Watch TV or Play on the computer all day

(4) Don't really go out to socialize

OR

Neither? 

Do you keep yourself busy? (not with things such as the internet, games, etc, etc,) 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HERMIT

I guess I'm actually both, to a certain extent.

- I'll stay at home all day, but part of that time is spent working out there instead of going to gym.

- I'll go out and meet the occasional person, but it's mainly to just get out of the house and not to expressly socialize or do group gatherings.

- I'm one to probably sit at the computer for a good part of the day, but I use it to learn new things - either for my career or just to broaden my knowledge in general.

Guest ZoidbergMD

^ but I thought you were a hermit :mellow:

jokes~

I would say I'm also a mixture of the two, I enjoy my time alone but I'm usually out and about during the  week and at work all weekend so when I do get an entire day off I  usually spend it holed up in my house putting on a few pounds and either  playing games or doing something on the computer.

Guest knockblock

Neither.

There are days where I can be out and about. Then there are days where I feel like resting up my energy by staying home along with doing all those things that were mentioned.

Guest chocolatae

I don't know. I feel like both of those options are at extremes. I guess most people would be somewhere in the middle.

Don't wanna generalize though ^^

Guest AiMango

Yeah I'm pretty sure most people are in the middle of those 2 extremes. I mean you don't want to go out every single day, or have every day planned out -- that's just tiring and likely will cause you to spend a lot of money. Alone time (or lazy time) is good but too much of it can make people really antisocial. Although Im more a type A person cause that's how I was raised. My parents would always sign me up for things, so I got used to it.

Guest Wingedbunny

Totally both! I do these things...

Joining a club or some sort of group which enables you to meet people

Researching your future career path in life and focusing on it

Trying to learn new things everyday, Studying

Who stays home all day

Watch TV or Play on the computer all day

Don't really go out to socialize

While i do socialize within groups that have the same interests i don't socialize with people outside of those groups. I do take care of my appearance but you will never see me in the gym! I stay at home most of the time but i do go out...just not to socialize! I switch on and off. In the summer time i spend a lot of time outside...but i never go anywhere in the winter..

I'm a bit of both; I go out a lot and spend a lot of time outdoors, but I still find enough time to snuggle up on my couch and play some video games or browse Soompi.

I used to keep busy with small cheap hobbies, but I'm the type of person to get bored, really, really fast, so those never worked out for me all that well.

Why is neither even an option? Seems like you're asking whether people have a life or not. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are A since everyone probably goes to school, has friends, and does some sort of active activity.

Like me I socialize, I go to school, but I also like to play games and just chill at home sometimes. The only way you could stay at home and just waste away pretty much is if you hit rock bottom or maybe your parents is filthy rich.

Guest flowerpetals

Type B

Even though it sounds a tad bit bad, it really isn't.

For me minus the unsociable one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dmmrshambles

B-type  :wub:

video games and staying indoors when the suns out <3

if i go out its to sit by a power source and surf on my lapstops or wear a hoodie and listen to music keeping to myself

being jealous and spiteful of people on facebook who update their status saying that they are doing fun things but then reject every offer to go out >: )

Guest JohnnyPonny

Iam a mix Betwen A and B , i try to work out once a day , Study and Research for the future but iam also mostly alone / unsocial :P and i like to stay home siting on the computer for hours in a row :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haku98

a bit of both i guess though not exactly a mix to describe myself on the whole - did i just make sense there? mellow.gif lol. 

...I guess I'll just go with both to some extent. sweatingbullets.gif after all, there aren't many people who have such extreme personalities...happy.gif

Archived