leslie_lei

NaNa Bear and Her City Hunter. ♥ Official MinMin Couple Thread♥
tumblr_lquuaxOwCI1qjb1wgo1_500.png

♥Couple Biography♥
tumblr_lncz2depUE1qklgjqo1_500.jpg

Lee Yun Seong [Played By Lee Min Ho]
tumblr_lnt9rlwyTM1qfsi3jo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lnxo40EiZy1qfsi3jo1_500.jpg
Lee Yoon-Sung works at the Blue House for the National Communication Network Team. He graduated from M.I.T. in the U.S. and possesses elite skills as an I.T. engineer.

Kim NaNa [Played by Park Min Young]
tumblr_lofn42gEME1qmrbx1o1_500.jpg
A bodyguard who works at the Blue House to support herself. She is a strong girl, who is not easily swayed by arrogant people.

tumblr_lqfmz1YBDQ1r1bvoxo1_500.png

Thanks for helping our thread reach 1,000,000 views!!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MC_Lee

you're welcome.

they are amazing together.

I can't wait to see their chemistry progress in the show.

Can't believe no one else has commented.

Guest MC_Lee

lol. We can have fictional characters couple threads? Well, I'm loving them too (check the siggy).

yes I believe so.

thanks for commenting.

they are a great team.

HI there

Is anyone familiar with any of the City Hunter locations that has been shown? I'm going to Korea and I don't want to look for the crew, I actually just want to visit the locations they have filmed ie where is Kwang Ha Gate (that scene where he closes his eyes on ep 1), The Fountain where he played with Kim Na Na and the kids, the regular place where they meet (it looks like a little park where she delivered his coffee or confronted him about buying her place). I just want to say hey I've been there...this trip to Korea is a bday present for me and since I love LMH so much and love this current tandem and drama I would love to take some memories back with me...

I really would appreciate your help, it'll be my first time in Korea so I wouldn't have a clue where to go but if you could point out the places I"m more than happy to do the research as to how to get there :P

Thank you

Belle

Guest monkeyshinobi

HI there

Is anyone familiar with any of the City Hunter locations that has been shown? I'm going to Korea and I don't want to look for the crew, I actually just want to visit the locations they have filmed ie where is Kwang Ha Gate (that scene where he closes his eyes on ep 1), The Fountain where he played with Kim Na Na and the kids, the regular place where they meet (it looks like a little park where she delivered his coffee or confronted him about buying her place). I just want to say hey I've been there...this trip to Korea is a bday present for me and since I love LMH so much and love this current tandem and drama I would love to take some memories back with me...

I really would appreciate your help, it'll be my first time in Korea so I wouldn't have a clue where to go but if you could point out the places I"m more than happy to do the research as to how to get there :P

Thank you

Belle

oh! I remember seeing as post somewhere on soompi that listed what the locations were. Um i think it was in the official City Hunter thread, one of the later pages i believe. It was def there though :]

Guest MC_Lee

Let's Start Voting!

37.jpg

Hello everyone!

I was thinking that we should offe suggestions and vote on our official couple nickname.

If any of you guys have any suggestions please let us know!!

Guest MC_Lee

More Fan Art.

Aish! where is everyone!

tumblr_ln98n2Hjf11qa0xrqo1_r5_500.gif

Cr: City Hunter Soompi thread.

NG/Behind the Scenes

user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23c.jpg

user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23f.jpg

Cap: hmmm what is going on between those two?

user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23d.jpg

Guest beth_21719

i love watching them together its so natural for

them i love my Min Min Couple ................... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG we can actually have this thread???

wait let me spam.lmao

*sings* Hello Hello you Shiny Boooy!

heehee..I love this couple so much its taking over my SKKS ship! lmao

5646250efa5e45b3aa64578a.jpg

tumblr_lncz2depUE1qklgjqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lndpfowMDo1qgkcpno1_500.gif

tumblr_lndp5eN5VG1qglvvmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lndplvizBp1qkngeio1_400.gif

Kim NaNa: Because I like you… I know that I’m not your type. You too, aren’t my type. But, I still like you. I keep wanting to see you. I must look pathetic right now. But I want to be honest about my feelings.

tumblr_lndm9uTr8M1qm14t7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lndckdtYLk1qcf1dno1_500.gif

tumblr_lndalilPya1qin0ego1_500.gif

tumblr_lncxveMpuj1qbcxw3o1_500.png

tumblr_lnbmp2ksan1qkvbmso1_400.gif

tumblr_lnbkou0QS61qji2szo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnbg3vAomw1qbxx00o1_r2_500.png

332xc3d.jpg

Putting this one below on spoiler tag for some obvious reason.lol

1308998710_201106251945189141200301_0.jpg

Guest kinyo

I simply adore this couple! <3 Thank you for starting this thread, now I can look/find mass pictures spam of these two together ((:

@leslie_lei, I love your spoiler!! I have watched that scene so many times but I still can't get enough of it. :D I love all the pictures and gif you posted too. GAHH, I want to see more interaction between these two in the upcoming episode. Why isn't Wednesday here already?!!?!

Guest MC_Lee

leslie_lei Thanks for the all the awesome fan art and caps!

Park Min young is so sweet. Glad to see that she's enjoying being Na Na for us.

and now thinking about that kiss it seems pretty PG-13 lol!

you're welcome guys..yep kinda ph-13ish to me that's why it had to be hidden on the spoiler tag.lol

anyhow gaah i cant wait for wednesday i miss our minmin couple so much.*sigh* drama, what would i do after you finish airing?

tumblr_lnfncsl5rs1qzllklo1_500.gif

Archived