Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_leileslie_lei blue bracelet...lucky charmPosts: 5,898Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2013 in shippers' paradise
NaNa Bear and Her City Hunter.
♥ Official MinMin Couple Thread♥
tumblr_lquuaxOwCI1qjb1wgo1_500.png

♥Couple Biography♥
tumblr_lncz2depUE1qklgjqo1_500.jpg

Lee Yun Seong [Played By Lee Min Ho]
tumblr_lnt9rlwyTM1qfsi3jo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lnxo40EiZy1qfsi3jo1_500.jpg
Lee Yoon-Sung works at the Blue House for the National Communication Network Team. He graduated from M.I.T. in the U.S. and possesses elite skills as an I.T. engineer.

Kim NaNa [Played by Park Min Young]
tumblr_lofn42gEME1qmrbx1o1_500.jpg
A bodyguard who works at the Blue House to support herself. She is a strong girl, who is not easily swayed by arrogant people.

tumblr_lqfmz1YBDQ1r1bvoxo1_500.png

Thanks for helping our thread reach 1,000,000 views!!!!
toma_sislolita_305simply_heroMyHunTrivmyphimsmashingalourizzyleslie_leiaisha.M_M.aDiKporcupine1610alethea33frenceslindaminozPark Eun Mindewilestari1004fairyepblossomnagrCecileV

Replies

• GOGEOUS.hahaGOGEOUS.haha Posts: 229Member

IDOL

*clap *clap thank you for making this hahaha
    boy... do they look good together!
    MCWPMY.jpg?t=1318071104
    ACTRESSES i LOVE
    anthurium_52702huyenlelanie floresblossomnagr
  • MC_LeeMC_Lee Posts: 0Friend of Soompi

TRAINEE

you're welcome.
    they are amazing together.
    I can't wait to see their chemistry progress in the show.
    Can't believe no one else has commented.
  • mikamijiimikamijii Posts: 16Member

IDOL

really loving this drama right now.they r pure gorgeous.love this drama a lot XD
    blossomnagr
  • clockwatcherclockwatcher 2ndary Couple Shipper CyberspacePosts: 6,528Member

SUPERSTAR

lol. We can have fictional characters couple threads? Well, I'm loving them too (check the siggy).

TRAINEE

clockwatcher wrote on 07 June 2011 - 04:05 PM:

lol. We can have fictional characters couple threads? Well, I'm loving them too (check the siggy).

yes I believe so.
    thanks for commenting.
    they are a great team.
  • cloudy skyscloudy skys Posts: 1,730Member

IDOL

It's only been 5 eps but I'm shipping them already. Gosh they are so cute together! ;D

TRAINEE

edited June 2011
    More Fan Art/ Pictures

City-Hunter1.jpg
    12983411402011022211194.jpg
    12984418612011022315182658252033010.jpg
    porcupine1610lindaminozlanie flores
  • rt181106rt181106 Posts: 34Member
    HI there

Is anyone familiar with any of the City Hunter locations that has been shown? I'm going to Korea and I don't want to look for the crew, I actually just want to visit the locations they have filmed ie where is Kwang Ha Gate (that scene where he closes his eyes on ep 1), The Fountain where he played with Kim Na Na and the kids, the regular place where they meet (it looks like a little park where she delivered his coffee or confronted him about buying her place). I just want to say hey I've been there...this trip to Korea is a bday present for me and since I love LMH so much and love this current tandem and drama I would love to take some memories back with me...

I really would appreciate your help, it'll be my first time in Korea so I wouldn't have a clue where to go but if you could point out the places I"m more than happy to do the research as to how to get there :P

Thank you
    Belle
  • monkeyshinobimonkeyshinobi Posts: 716Member

IDOL

rt181106 wrote on 11 June 2011 - 09:55 PM:

HI there

Is anyone familiar with any of the City Hunter locations that has been shown? I'm going to Korea and I don't want to look for the crew, I actually just want to visit the locations they have filmed ie where is Kwang Ha Gate (that scene where he closes his eyes on ep 1), The Fountain where he played with Kim Na Na and the kids, the regular place where they meet (it looks like a little park where she delivered his coffee or confronted him about buying her place). I just want to say hey I've been there...this trip to Korea is a bday present for me and since I love LMH so much and love this current tandem and drama I would love to take some memories back with me...

I really would appreciate your help, it'll be my first time in Korea so I wouldn't have a clue where to go but if you could point out the places I"m more than happy to do the research as to how to get there :P

Thank you
    Belle

oh! I remember seeing as post somewhere on soompi that listed what the locations were. Um i think it was in the official City Hunter thread, one of the later pages i believe. It was def there though :]

TRAINEE

edited June 2011
    Let's Start Voting!

37.jpg

Hello everyone!
    I was thinking that we should offe suggestions and vote on our official couple nickname.
    If any of you guys have any suggestions please let us know!!
    lanie flores
  • yamashi02yamashi02 Posts: 681Member

IDOL

MinMin couple rocks!!! i can't help but to giggle when they are on-screen and especially with their cuteness off-screen..^_^
  • hagumi.miura215hagumi.miura215 Posts: 8Member
    i love this drama!makes me fall for lee minho again..and i like kim na na too ;))

TRAINEE

More Fan Art.
    Aish! where is everyone!
    tumblr_ln98n2Hjf11qa0xrqo1_r5_500.gif
    Cr: City Hunter Soompi thread.

NG/Behind the Scenes
    user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23c.jpg
    user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23f.jpg
    Cap: hmmm what is going on between those two?
    user_458400_user_458400_1308894296june23d.jpg
    lindaminozlanie floresLhea2blossomnagr
  • beth_21719beth_21719 Posts: 106Member
       i love watching them together its so natural for
    them i love my Min Min Couple ................... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • kinyokinyo Posts: 223Member

ROOKIE

I simply adore this couple! <3 Thank you for starting this thread, now I can look/find mass pictures spam of these two together ((:

@leslie_lei, I love your spoiler!! I have watched that scene so many times but I still can't get enough of it. :D I love all the pictures and gif you posted too. GAHH, I want to see more interaction between these two in the upcoming episode. Why isn't Wednesday here already?!!?!

TRAINEE

leslie_lei Thanks for the all the awesome fan art and caps!
    Park Min young is so sweet. Glad to see that she's enjoying being Na Na for us.
    and now thinking about that kiss it seems pretty PG-13 lol!
  • leslie_leileslie_lei blue bracelet...lucky charm Posts: 5,898Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

you're welcome guys..yep kinda ph-13ish to me that's why it had to be hidden on the spoiler tag.lol
    anyhow gaah i cant wait for wednesday i miss our minmin couple so much.*sigh* drama, what would i do after you finish airing?

tumblr_lnfncsl5rs1qzllklo1_500.gif
    blossomnagr
  • otuaotua Posts: 119Member

IDOL

Just love this couple wub.gifwub.gif
  • coconuttppcoconuttpp Posts: 61Member

ROOKIE

Thanks for make this thread for us!!

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]So glad Park Min Young enjoy this drama but in BTS cith hunter must have LMH and PMY laugh or smile each together always, maybe factor that PMY enjoy!!! and I think LMH most enjoy this drama too coz he's got great smile always. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]And happy they're support with each other too[/font].wub.gifwub.gif LMH support PMY for Cat Movie
    blossomnagr