The Face Shope or Etude House?

Guest cheesecakemk

Guest cheesecakemk
which product is better ?
i'm going to change my skin care product, but i don't know which product is better. Etude House? The Face Shop? Nature Republic? I'm using Laneige currently, but it is slightly expensive in Malaysia. Therefore, I need you guys recommend please...

I have never tried any of their skin care products, but as suggested by a friend of mines, The Face Shop is better than Etude in terms of the skincare line. As for the cosmetics, it depends on what you buy. I have quite a few Etude cosmetics, but I am going to give The Face Shop a try. The Face Shop seems to lean more towards natural products, and even though they are not as advertised, it seems the skin care line is good for all ages.

Guest Luxirie

I think The Face Shop products contain more natural ingredients compared to Etude House. I'd rather use The Face Shop skin care products.

Guest cheesecakemk

This depends on what skin care product you may want to make a change to.

Cleanser, facial wash, sunscreen, toner, moisturizer...

Be more detailed =)

haha.. i wanted to change the whole set of skin care product such as cleanser, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen, and also the make up product since i never do make up before.

Need some advise... and i'm new in this forum. ^^

Guest cheesecakemk

I have never tried any of their skin care products, but as suggested by a friend of mines, The Face Shop is better than Etude in terms of the skincare line. As for the cosmetics, it depends on what you buy. I have quite a few Etude cosmetics, but I am going to give The Face Shop a try. The Face Shop seems to lean more towards natural products, and even though they are not as advertised, it seems the skin care line is good for all ages.

Thanks for your comment!!

I think I'll give The Face Shop a try then..

@www.twitter.com/meikwan

Archived