Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Guest hye091
Completed Military Service

banner4pi7.jpgtt1136473fltt.gifprofile2yu1.jpgjhprofille7vk6.jpgfilmography2ky4.jpgDramas The Hometown Legends (KBS2 2008) Three Dads One Mum (KBS2, 2008) Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee (SBS 2007) My Girl (Cameo) (SBS 2005) Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Aka Sassy Girl Chun Hyang (KBS2 2005) To Be With You (KBS, 2002) Wuri Family (MBC 2002) School (KBS, 2000) delightfulgirlchunhyangne5.jpgwitchyoohee3lg5.jpg3dadsandhometown3gp7.jpg(Drama synopsis from dramawiki) Movies Mandate (2008) Evil Twin/ Hometown Legend (2007) Zig Zag Love (2007) The Art Of Fighting (2005) 3 Iron (2004) Bloody Beach (2002) Ghost In Love (1998) awards2kc3.jpg2005 KBS Awards Best New Actor 'Delightful Girl Chun Hyang' 2005 KBS Awards Best Couple 'Delightful Girl Chun Hyang' With Han Chae Young multimedia2mc4.jpgCF Miero Drinks With Shin Min Ah Chocolate Cf With Sung Yu Ri Samsung CF With Jang Na Ra Dramas Watch HomeTown Legends EP 5 (Chinese Subs) Watch Three Dads One Mum Online (English Subs) Watch Three Dads One Mum Online (Chinese Subs) Watch Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Online (Eng Sub) Watch Witch Yoo Hee Online (Eng Sub) Watch With Yoo Hee Online (Chinese Sub) Watch Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Online (Chinese Sub) Movies Watch Mandate Online With Chinese Subs Watch The Art Of Fighting Online Watch 3 Iron Online Watch Evil Twin Online Others Game Show With Hyun Bin Magic Show With Han Chae Young 2006 Film Awards With Shin Yi Presenting An Award With Yoon Eun Hye (Blue Dragon Awards) 2006 MKFM Awards With Park Shi Yeon, Shin Yi (Presenting Award) Birthday Fan Meeting 2007 2005 KBS Awards Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Table Interview Elle Photoshoot 2005 KBS Best Couple With Han Chae Young (Speech) Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Interview My Girl Cameo With Han Chae Young 2005 KBS Best New Actor Endless Love MV Music Is My Life MV Lim Jeong Hee (Samsung Yepp Cf) 2006 Bubble Sister MV Part 1 2006 Bubble Sister MV Part 2 3 Dads 1 Mum Preview Mandate Press Conference 30/7 Mandate Trailer Empty Heart MV With Cha Soo Jung links2hw6.jpgOfficial Website In Korean Biography In Chinese Photos Of Jae Hee Hosting 2007 Official Website 2 In Korean Jae Hee PhotoAlbum @ AsianFanatics Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Photos@Photobucket Delightful Girl Chun Hyang Official Website In Korean Witch Yoo Hee Official Website In Korean Jae Hee Profile @Han Cinema Official Chinese Website Profile@wikipedia Official Website 3 (Korean) Official Korean Website 4 Jae Hee English Forum Official Mandate Website Star K Entertainment Website photos2ez7.jpgjaeheesoompiphoto2oq6.jpgDelightful Girl Chun Hyang Caps 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Witch Yoo Hee Jae Hee Gif 01 Others Gif 01 Gif 02 Andre Kim Fashion Show Hosting Programme

*Current News : He Would Be Serving Military Starting 4 August 2008 to 18 June 2010. (thanks chaelee for the information) : His Latest Movie, Mandate, Would Premier This October 30th

Previous layout: 01 *Will continue to update *All information and design layout compiled by hye091 *If you have any information or correction, please dont hesitate to PM me *Many thanks to all fans for contributing *Please do not take this out of soompi *This thread was first started by coreana but now i will be the one managing the first post. Many thanks to coreana and xosandy.

O.o did the sever total wipe out... mmm nvm, ^^ hope i am the first one to post a msg in Jae Hee thread... Anyway can any1 keep me in update what is Jae Hee currently doing, any new movie of him coing up lately or any new korean drama that he will be acting ? O.O yea & do he has an offical website for his fan to look up to.. KEeP mE iN uPdAteD !!

:) alL tHe bEsT jAe Hee, SasSy girL, ChuNg hyUng vEry nice sia, gd work ^^

Guest coreana

can someone post up his profile again? ^^; i loved this guy in DGCH. he looked so cute with those facial expressions <3

done. ^^;;

great!!! was looking for this thread before i go and get my much needed sleep!!! hello ... i am a jae hee fan too!!! since i saw him in '3 iron' ... i am totally hooked on this guy!!!

the advantage of starting anew is that i get to start the thread with you guys now. and not like the last time when i had to say hi!! only last september!!! all of you guys by then knew each other so much that it was hard to join in the fun!!! :) hope to post more here from now on with all of you!!!

HEHE : yep!! one hundred percent ... his smile is great!!! and his nose ... and the way his eyes crinkle at the side when he smiles ... and i like him even when he is not smiling!!! and my heart breaks when i see him cry (like those sad scenes in 'sassy girl choonyang'). am i crazy or what??!! :lol::lol:

Guest thunderbolt

Phew, so glad I saved the following pics from the old Jaehee thread:

Click on thumbnail for full image:

jaehee1222418tw.th.jpg jaehee1154714pm.th.jpg jaehee1155011mu.th.jpg jaehee1204319qx.th.jpg

(credit: jaehee.cupple.net; reposted in Soompi by cutiepie)

not many posts yet!!! maybe the others have not seen the thread ... oh well ... need to pull this one to first page then so all oppa's fans can see it right away!!! :):):)

what film is he doing right now??? any pics on this??? i know of 'chodae' ... but i am not so sure if it is being shown already.

any news of jae hee doing a series again??? hmmm ... i'd love to see two really hot young guys together in a series - jae hee and hyun bin!!! that would be something!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest lilyella

he was the best reason to watch Delightful Girl ChunHyang for me. i just love his facial expressions there.

i was blown away by his superb acting in 3-Iron.so good!

Guest evelyn168

Hot pics. Does anyone know what's his next project? I only remember him promoting 3 Iron in Asia and stuff... Haven't heard from him in ages.

EVELYN : am not so sure about this ... but i know that he has a film 'chodae' (correct me if the title is wrong) coming up and another project which is also a film ... so i guess he is doing alot of films lately then dramas on tv!!! and i so wanted to see him everyday on tv!!!! films are like once in a few months and then it takes months to make one ... so the intervals are so long before i get to see him again!!! don't you think so???

LILYELLA : yeah!!! i thought so too!!! i really like him in 3-iron!!! and imagine that it is a kim kiduk film!!! wow!!! he is like one of the best directors for me in korea ... and for him to get jae hee then he recognizes the potential!!! and jae hee did really well ... without much dialogue ... to convey the message of the film!!! great!!

yep!! loved his expressions in 'choonyang' too!!! i think that it is one of the reasons that the series was so good for me!!!

THATLITTLEGURL: i agree!!! the greatest smile ever!!! but i like the way he smirks first before it slowly turns into a full-blown smile!!! wow!!! that blows me over!!! :lol::lol:

THATLITTLEGURL: i agree!!! the greatest smile ever!!! but i like the way he smirks first before it slowly turns into a full-blown smile!!! wow!!! that blows me over!!! :lol::lol:

*nod* ^_^

3-Iron is showing at a friend's college this week... gotta go steal that poster :lol: