Lee Kwang Soo 이광수

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

10418425_700287930036268_847912136306889

Name: 이광수 / Lee Kwang SooProfession: Actor and modelBirthdate: 1985-Jul-14Birthplace: NamyangjuHeight: 190cmWeight: 78kgStar sign: CancerTalent agency: King Kong EntertainmentSNS : Twitter | FacebookWebsite : 
10437460_693702994028095_394601430708203

TV ShowsIt's Okay, That's Love (SBS, 2014)Secret Love (DRAMAcube, 2014)Potato Star 2013QR3 (tvN, 2013) cameoGoddess of Fire (MBC, 2013)Dating Agency: Cyrano (tvN, 2013)Nice Guy (KBS2, 2012)Bachelor's Vegetable Store (Channel A, 2011)City Hunter (SBS, 2011)Dong Yi (MBC, 2010)High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, 2009)That Person Is Coming (MBC, 2008)The Scale of Providence (SBS, 2008)
10521945_699780610087000_224348986203434

Movies- The Mutant (2015) - - Confession | Joeun Chingoodeul (2014) - Min-Soo- Five Eagle Brothers | Deoksuri 5Hyungje (2014) - police constable Park Soon KyungMy Little Hero (2013)All About My Wife (2012)The Scent (2012)Wonderful Radio (2011)Battlefield Heroes (2011)
Music video2011 격산타우 (Kyuksantawoo) - LeeSsang2012 Busan Vacance - Skull and HaHa Fanta CF - Baek Jin-hee and Kang Seung-yoon (WINNER)2013 Fanta Idol Season 1 - Jung Eun-ji and Niel (Teen Top) Fanta Idol Season 2 - Niel (Teen Top) and APink You Are the Best - Teaser Byul Runaway - KARA
10497294_699780686753659_869596311261495

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jong Kook is a part time worker for HaHa?

2011042644364665.jpg

Muscle man Kim Jong Kook is the new part time worker at HaHa’s restaurant!

On April 26th, Lee Kwang Soo uploaded a picture onto his Twitter with the words, “Kim Jong Kook-nim (36), a part time worker who is clumsy but still a hard worker.”

Kim Jong Kook is seen busily flipping over chairs and preparing utensils for tables. His serious facial expression demonstrates his dedication to his work, and gave off the feeling as if he is an actual employee of the restaurant.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “It’s a muscular part time worker!”, “Kim Jong Kook…don’t pull down the guests’ pants”, and “Part time worker Kim Jong Kook and restaurant CEO HaHa. This is really funny.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kim-jong-kook-is-a-part-time-worker-for-haha

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Gyun are dopplegangers?

201104300925551001_1.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo, a regular cast member on SBS’s “Running Man“, is drawing attention for his striking resemblance to actor Lee Sun Gyun.

On April 18th, filming for the popular variety show began with the MCs greeting the guests, Park Joong Hoon and Lee Sun Gyun. Much to their surprise, the cast immediately noticed the similarity between Lee Kwang Soo and the guest’s looks.

The Running Man members kept looking back at the two and commenting, “They look alike~.” Lee Kwang Soo was very happy at this new discovery and reportedly maintained his smile throughout the filming.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/lee-kwang-soo-and-lee-sun-gyun-are-dopplegangers

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo, the genius professor, reveals his ID for “City Hunter”

20110602_1306990146_25698000_1.jpg

Actor Lee Kwang Soo recently showed off his Blue House ID for his role in the SBS drama “City Hunter”!

In “City Hunter,” Lee Kwang Soo plays the role of a genius engineer professor, named Go Ki Jun, who works for the Blue House (the residence of the President of Korea).

In the picture where Lee Kwang Soo was holding his ID, he has a relaxed expression, almost as though he is saying, “I’m the genius professor~”. However, in the actual ID picture itself, his facial expression looks like he is awkward and confused.

Netizens commented, “‘Genius Kwang Soo’ is so cool~” “Kwang Soo’s smile is so lovely” “Kwang Soo is funnier because of his serious facial expression” “He looks like a real professor!”.

Lee Kwang Soo was first seen in episode 3 of City Hunter as a genius professor who has a one-sided love towards Choi Da Hye (Goo Hara).

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/lee-kwang-soo-the-genius-professor-reveals-his-id

• 2 months later...
Guest cxxstar

Has it been confirmed that he's leaving? Cause I thought those were just unfounded rumors. I really hope he's not leaving, I love him on RM! He's so funny.

And I didn't know that he was the same age as me. He seems so much older, maybe because of his height. Lol.

Guest xxxxxxx

Heh, I love kwangsoo! Especially on High Kick. His character was so funny. I got teary because of his performance when he had to say goodbye to In Na :( 

Has it been confirmed that he's leaving? Cause I thought those were just unfounded rumors. I really hope he's not leaving, I love him on RM! He's so funny.

And I didn't know that he was the same age as me. He seems so much older, maybe because of his height. Lol.

I also heard the rumors and i was really saddened :( I can't bear to see a favorite RM leave!!! :( I hope the rumors are not true. I think it said that he's busy cause he will film something, i am not just sure though. hahaha he, gary and joong ki are my faves haha! so if he leaves, i'll prolly die of frustration. Haha aigooo the height haha the height that sums up the KWANG SOO IN HIM hahaha!

Heh, I love kwangsoo! Especially on High Kick. His character was so funny. I got teary because of his performance when he had to say goodbye to In Na :( 

I haven't seen him there yet :) Only in city hunter haha aigooo i super love his look there haha unlike the awkward kwang soo we all know.

leekwangsoo_4.jpg

src:Dramabeans

Sorry for the confusion :) It has been confirmed that Gwang Soo leaving is just a rumor. AIGOOOO! *Life extended for 10 years* moment for me hahaha I am so happy that it's just a rumor. I can't bear the thought of Gwang soo leaving :( anyway there's this cool site that make's Gifs for Running man... clickhere and just wanted to share these set of Gwang soo pics hahahaha

tumblr_lnds0sYEXy1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_lnds82BDzE1qia0fb.gif

tumblr_lndsdbC9Pl1qia0fb.gif

and oh, the framer Gwang Soo hahaha

tumblr_lq4t8jHxFM1qg69h9o1_500.gif

Guest scrump92

omg i love this guy on running man...he is sooo funny and hilarous xD 

seriously my favorite character next to gary and jihyo couple!

omg i love this guy on running man...he is sooo funny and hilarous xD 

seriously my favorite character next to gary and jihyo couple!

Haha everytime he tries to strike up a convo or he wants to say something, he appears very sly and...AWKWARD! haha I super love Kwang Soo! :3 ♥♥ Looking forward to more Kwang soo moments in RM!

Annyeong Kwang Soo Framers! I'm really surprised that there are no framers posting in this thread, considering that Kwang Soo has a big following in Running Man ♥ Anyway, I can't wait for another episode of Running Man, and see Kwang soo as awkward as ever. I hope Kwang Soo appears in other tv series/cf's too. :) He deserves it, he is a very cool and suave, and awkward but loveable comedian!

Archived