[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

Guest firefly.dreams

Lee Jang Woo & Ham Eun Jung (T-ARA) Welcome to Woo Jung Couple Thread!

Couple Profile
001rhp.jpg

Nickname
: WooJung (Friendship) Couple
1st Episode: April 9th, 2011
Show: We Got Married Season 2

Individual Profile
004pl.jpg

Name: 이장우 / Lee Jang Woo
Profession: Actor and singer
Birthdate: 1986-Jun-01
Height: 184cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: O
Star sign: Gemini
Hobbies: Basketball, watching movies
Skills: singing and playing the violin
Misc Info: He is related to Hwan Hee & was part of a project group called 24/7 under SM Entertainment.

003quv.jpg

Name: 함은정 / Ham Eun Jung
     Profession: Singer and actress
     Birthdate: 1988-Dec-12
    Height: 167cm
     Weight: 47kg
     Star sign: Sagittarius
     Company: Core Contents Media, Mnet Media
     Education: Dongguk University (Performing Arts)
Hobby: Movie, Fashion magazines, Reading
Specialty: TaeKwonDo, PanSoRi (Korean traditional narrative song), Horse riding

Link
We Got Married Soompi Thread
Eun Jung Acting Thread
T-Ara Music Thread
Lee Jang Woo Acting Thread
Jang Woo & Eun Jung FanPage
WooJung Couple International Forum

credit: _snowflake_@soompi + allkpop + Dramawiki

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _snowflake_

T-ara’s Eunjung confirmed for “We Got Married”

T-ara’s Eunjung has been confirmed for MBC’s “We Got Married“!

According to information revealed by her representatives, Eunjung will begin filming her first segment on the afternoon of March 30th.

As for the new ‘bride’, Eunjung shared, “I will take part in the recording with a dream of becoming a real couple, just like Hwang Jung Eum unni. I want to provide a new sort of entertainment to the viewers of ‘We Got Married’ with something that sets us apart from the other couples.”

Program representatives, etc are keeping mum on the identity of Eunjung’s husband although rumors are putting it as possibly as either actors Kim Soo Hyun or Kim Young Kwang. But both have already been ruled out by their respective agency’s representatives, claiming that it was unfounded.

The majority of entertainment representatives have not spoken regarding Eunjung’s husband for her virtual married life. However, many have said, “It is not a singer.”

Stay tuned for more updates on her partner!

Source: Star News via Nate (2) (3), OSEN via Nate

Eunjung’s husband for “We Got Married” revealed!

62393983.png

Ever since we announced that T-ara’s Ham Eunjung was picked up to be the new ‘wife’ for MBC’s “We Got Married“, the site has been buzzing over who her lucky husband would be. Unfortunately for all you “Dream High” fans, it’s not her former co-star, Kim Soo Hyun.

In fact, Eunjung’s husband will be none other than actor Lee Jang Woo (25)!

A program representative stated, “There were over 100 candidates who auditioned and we were in the midst of finding a good match of characters. As the show progressed, new couples came in for interviews. Lee Jang Woo and Ham Eunjung were 2 out of 100 that were considered and chosen eventually.”

Lee Jang Woo debuted as an actor back in 2006, and is currently starring in the KBS2TV daily drama, “Smile Donghae“. He was also a member of a 2009 SM project group called 24/7, whose members included Hyun Woo (a current ‘Music Bank‘ MC) and actor Noh Min Woo.

Interestingly enough, Lee Jang Woo is a cousin to singer/actor Hwanhee, who had participated in previous seasons for ”We Got Married”.

The new couple began filming on the afternoon of March 30th, and their first episode will be aired sometime in April.

Source: SPN via Nate

Profiles

20090426eunjung3.jpg

Name: Ham Eun-Jung / 함은정

Profession: Singer-Actress

Position in T-ARA: Lead Vocalist, Main Rapper, Former and Original leader

Birthdate: December 12, 1988 (Age 21)

Height: 168

Weight: 46

School: DongGook University - Performing arts

Hobby: Movie, Fashion magazines, Reading

Specialty: TaeKwonDo, PanSoRi (Korean traditional narrative song), Horse riding

Filmography:

2003: Madeleine (guest role)- Movie

2004: Land (guest role)

2005: Lovers in Prague (guest role)- Drama

2005: Cute or Crazy (guest role)- Drama

2006: Goong (Princess Hours) (guest role) - Drama

2008: Death Bell (guest role) - Movie

2008: Dating on Earth (guest role)- Drama

2009: God of Study (cameo)- Drama

2010: Coffee House (lead role)- Drama

2011: Dream High (Lead Role) - Drama

2011: White (Lead Role) - Movie

- starred in F.T Island's "Love Sick" and "Thunder + Only One Person" music videos

- starred in SG Wannabe's "Gashiri" music video

- starred in Davichi's "Time, Please Stop" music video

PYH2009123103740034400_P2.jpg

* Name: 이장우 / Lee Jang Woo

* Profession: Actor and singer

* Birthdate: 1986-Jun-01

* Height: 184cm

* Weight: 68kg

* Blood type: O

* Star sign: Gemini

* Family: Cousin/singer/actor Hwan Hee

TV Shows

* Smile, Dong Hae (KBS1, 2010)

* Three Brothers (KBS2, 2009)

* Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun (MBC, 2009)

* Kokkiri (MBC, 2008)

* 90 Days, Falling in Love Days (MBC, 2006)

Trivia

* KPOP group name: 24/7

* Hobbies: Basketball, watching movies

* Skills: singing and playing the violin

I'll update this thread later!

Guest ena123

Hm, I don't know that guy ..

but i will watch 2 see if they are good as couple ..

I really wanted Kwang Hee 2 be on wgm XD

I'm so glad that it's not Idol x Idol LOL xd

Guest MountainMadman

I'll definitely be watching their first episode. I've always been a fan of Eunjung, so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. :)

Also, as a side note, Eunjung has always reminded me of Ga-in for some odd reason. Heh.

Guest miyalx

Hello everyone!

First time posting here in soompi, although I've been checking WGM couple threads since the beginning of the show blush.gif

I've started as an AlShin fan, then also a Lettuce Couple fan, then GunDam couple, and finally a Khuntoria fanatic hehe but in general I've been a fan of all the couples because I'm able to laugh so much when I watch the episodes and I hope that the show lasts for many years to come... I'm always curious about new couples coming even though I'm sad when old couples leave.

Can't wait to see what these two will bring to the show, maybe later in the day or tomorrow we'll have pics of their first recording, since I read they're recording today!

I'm curious to wether he really knows how to drive a motorcycle and if he will take her on a ride, that would be hot :wub:  I find him hot and cute all at the same time ^^

bcf61.jpg

Guest HeyDhee

EunJuuuung! Finally you accepted WGM! *cries*

Damn, I can't wait what this couple will show to us.. maybe spreading some sweet and cute moments... lol XD Fighting for you two!

Guest ena123

Also, as a side note, Eunjung has always reminded me of Ga-in for some odd reason. Heh.

YEAH, THATS WHY I LIKE HER 2 ^^she is a tomboy ^^ sexy hair and style

I hope this couple can be a good comedy couple XD

Guest gauri92

i can't wait for them!!! they are a little older (i really wanted a couple even older than then to b honest...) but atleast the guy isn't an idol in this case....and these 2 seem soooo cuuuute!!! i can't wait!!!

Guest Seychan

In terms of their face and appearance, they seem pretty similar and look good together.

Hopefully they will have many good memories together. From today, they begin a journey of their happiness like Adam couple, Khuntoria & my best couple - YongSeo :wub:

Lee Jang Woo & Eun Jung couple :wub: fighting

Love from YongSeo couple's shipper,

Seychan,

Guest firefly.dreams

T-ara’s Eunjung has been confirmed for MBC’s “We Got Married“!

According to information revealed by her representatives, Eunjung has already begun filming her first segment on March 30th.

As for the new ‘bride’, Eunjung shared, “I will take part in the recording with a dream of becoming a real couple, just like Hwang Jung Eum unni. I  want to provide a new sort of entertainment to the viewers of ‘We Got  Married’ with something that sets us apart from the other couples.”

Stay tuned for more updates on her partner!

Source + Photos: Nate + allkpop

Eunjung’s husband for “We Got Married” revealed!

Ever since we announced that T-ara’s Ham Eunjung was picked up to be the new ‘wife’ for MBC’s “We Got Married“, the site has been buzzing over who her lucky husband would be. Unfortunately for all you “Dream High” fans, it’s not her former co-star, Kim Soo Hyun.

In fact, Eunjung’s husband will be none other than actor Lee Jang Woo (25)!

A program representative stated, “There were over 100 candidates  who auditioned and we were in the midst of finding a good match of  characters. As the show progressed, new couples came in for interviews.  Lee Jang Woo and Ham Eunjung were 2 out of 100 that were considered and  chosen eventually.”

Lee Jang Woo debuted as an actor back in 2006, and is currently starring in the KBS2TV daily drama, “Smile, Donghae“. He was also a member of a 2009 SM project group called 24/7 (no longer active), whose members included Hyun Woo (a current ‘Music Bank‘ MC) and actor Noh Min Woo.

Interestingly enough, Lee Jang Woo is a cousin to singer/actor Hwanhee, who had participated previously in “We Got Marriedmag-glass_10x10.gif” with singer Hwayobi.

The new couple began filming on the afternoon of March 30th, and  their first episode will be aired sometime in April. They will replace  the outgoing Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun couple.

Source: SPN via Nate + Newsen via Nate + allkpop

Guest _snowflake_

We still don't have any pics from their first Shooting.

:(

I'm dying to see them together :D

The Next “We Got Married” Couple Revealed

2a29a2cc3ef9a2aca624badec1915704.jpg

After endless rumors and speculation, the final member of the new MBC “We Got Married” couple was finally revealed today. Actor Lee Jang Woo, currently starring in KBS drama “Smile Donghae,” will pair with T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung to take over the enormously popular Goguma Couple (Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa) for the next season of WMG.

The two started filming for the show today, according to local media, but MBC has not made anything official yet. “Lee Jang Woo is confirmed to be T-ara Eun Jung’s husband on WMG. But perhaps, no one is commenting on it because the production crew does not want to reveal it yet,” an official from MBC told local media. “Lee Jang Woo and Eung Jung look like a perfect match. I’m sure the producers thought a lot about it but I personally think the two look great together,” the official added. Up until today’s report, rumors abounded that Eun Jung’s “Dream High” cast mate Kim Soo Hyun or actor Kim Young Kwang would play her husband.

Eun Jung said through her agency, “I would like to work on this show as if I’m really married, just like Hwang Jung Eum did. But at the same time, I want to make it more fun and different from the past couples.” Eun Jung made her first acting debut in 1995 through KBS youth drama “A New Generation of Adults.” She also starred in SBS drama “Coffee House” and KBS drama “Dream High.”

Lee Jang Woo now plays the role of Do Jin in popular KBS drama “Smile Donghae,” which is enjoying a 40% TV rating. He was a member of singing group “24/7” before debuting as an actor in 2006 through MBC drama “90 Days, Falling in Love Days.” He’s also starred in MBC sitcom “Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun” and KBS drama “Three Brothers.”

By: eugenekim222 - Soompi News

T-ara’s Eunjung hints at what kind of husband she needs

Recently, allkpop reported that T-ara’s Eunjung was confirmed as the new ‘wife’ on MBC’s “We Got Married“.

Since the identity of her ‘husband’ has yet to be revealed, Eunjung posted a cheeky tweet about her preferences for her spouse. She wrote, “I need a person who can give me strength. If I give him strength, then I need a person who can give me more strength.*”

With her first broadcast scheduled for the 30th, it is only a matter of hours until she will find out if her ‘other half’ fulfills her needs! Stay tuned on updates about this new couple!

Source: Eunjung’s Twitter+ALLKPOP

Guest ifiey

I can't wait to watch them too..i watched Three Brothers..i started to like him after three brothers.. he is so sweet...anyways i like EunJung too.. :)

Guest _snowflake_

ch_1301476922_-1247365433_0.jpg

Isn't he so handsome? :D

c3976c0316d54e319280edf6fd636ee1_2.jpg

Lee Jang Woo played in

JeA's ''Because You Sting'' MV

CLICK!

Davichi's Kang Min Kyung & Beast's Dong Woon ''Udon'' MV

CLICK!

Lee Jung woo & Noh Min Woo & Hyun Woo - Gee cover

CLICK!

Guest chrryful

OH!! His hwan hee's cosine. I hope he wont treat EunJung like how hwan hee treated his wife. heheh although it did entertain me. 

^Oh no please, I hope he do not act like his cousin. Sorry but the dude was a totally jerk and when you watch his WGM day you feel so bad for his wife (well I do) So please don't be a jerk, also I'm sure Eunjung is a strong will woman to let him walk all over her. Anyway I love Eunjung so let see how this couple will do :)

Archived