Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have what it takes to be a Soompi Moderator? APPLY NOW!

EXCLUSIVE Big Bang Comeback on Soompi sponsored by YG

Replies

• glyphgirlglyphgirl Posts: 7Member
    So excited!  B...I...G to the Bang!  Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • thuysterthuyster 정윤호♡ Posts: 1,624Member

IDOL

soompi is awesome for being able to do/pull something off like this. i think this is a great way to introduce new fans to big bang. lol it's also a great way to show that they care for us, international fans. :D

·
  • beiusungbeiusung Posts: 352Member
    thax u soompi , you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!111
    ·
  • oyevvoyevv Posts: 59Member

ROOKIE

This is really cool. I hope everyone has fun. Thank you Soompi and YG. Good Luck to everyone who enters the contest :D
    ·
  • k3ZEROk3ZERO SYDNEY xPosts: 603Member

ROOKIE

omggg <3 this is beyond awesome! (: (: (:
    thank you to YG & sooompiiii <3333 !! i really like how they're reaching out to their international fans! <33
    jaebum7.jpg
    alwayskeepthefaith ♥ love&respect
    icon♥haelights | banner♥babyroo
    ·
  • xxcarolxxxxcarolxx Posts: 672Member

IDOL

Big Bang's comeback is epic!
    Thank you so much Soompi and YG!
    This is my most anticipated thing all year! Go Big Bang!
    BBisBack.jpg
    ·
  • intouchableintouchable Posts: 2,200Member

ROOKIE

omg i was waiting for big bangs comeback since forever i'm so happy that i can listen to the good music now !! i was literally tired of NON BB SONGS !hopfuly there was gd&tabi &seungri albums ! i'm so happy that yg think bout inter fans cause we are A LOOOOOOOOOOT AND WE FREAKIN LOOVE YOU THNAK YOU YG UR THE BEST AND SOOMPI HWAITING VIPS ARE YOU READY FOR THE COMEBACK? !
    ·
  • JangMinHoJangMinHo Posts: 286Friend of Soompi
    YAAAAAAAAH I WILL NOT SLEEP ON THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
    Reaction you get when you tell your friends about liking Super Junior:
     shock.gif

·
  • jiyongfightingjiyongfighting in Kwon Ji Yong's heart ^^Posts: 777Member

ROOKIE

Wow, this is amazing. I am at a lost of words.
    IT'S ALL ABOUT BIG BANG. WELCOME TO THE FANTASTIC WORLD.

·
  • JangMinHoJangMinHo Posts: 286Friend of Soompi
    edited February 2011
    16 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
    Reaction you get when you tell your friends about liking Super Junior:
     shock.gif

·
  • catar6catar6 Posts: 5Member
    edited February 2011
    i'm HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY
    ·
  • vvipjamievvipjamie Posts: 41Member

ROOKIE

for the contest, can a group of people star in the video???? o.O
    Big Bang - Wonder Girls - 2NE1 - IU - Gina Choi
    [font="'Lucida Console"]SEUNG RI BIAS <3 G-RI shipper <3[/font]
      98r2xh.gif14m84yr.gif
    ·
  • hygatehygate u.sPosts: 65Member
    YAY thank you YG!! BIG BANG is BACK <3 =)
    ·
  • BabiiexLiiCii0usBabiiexLiiCii0us Posts: 179Member
    i'm so excited for this comeback!!!!
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    ·
  • Chiyo_1Chiyo_1 Posts: 51Member
    Wow, Soompi chosen by YG? That is super amazing! The iVIPS are finally getting recognition from BB! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES SOOMPI AND YG! =)
    ·
  • no1chronoptimistno1chronoptimist VIP Real World, Fixing Life, Will be back soon! Posts: 354Member
    I have never been happier to be a member of Soompi than now! Been lurking this website for a long time before I became a member in '09 lol.

Anyway, thank you YG and Soompi for this opportunity to send our love to the Big Bang boys! Very excited as to where all of this is headed. The wait is finally over. It's no exaggeration that a lot of the people here in soompi have been on the edge since it was hinted in November. I can't believe it's finally here.

To the Big Bang boys, if you can only read the long conversations of VIPs in soompi about your music, style and the analysis that goes on here, you will know how much of an influence you have on people from all over the world. You are connecting people who normally wouldn't meet in real life but are now very friendly with each other because they share the love for your music and personalities. You are loved by international fans. Please remember that always.
    You know my heart, will you wait? - Until Whenever
    Bongs-MinaMelody-
    ·
  • BongsBongs Posts: 174Member
    edited February 2011
    TEHEHE I knew it. YG does visit soompi. :lol:

Anyways, can't wait for their comeback :wub: BIGBANG is THE BEST (what? that was in their new intro :lol: )
    ·
  • KickassRizeKickassRize Posts: 5Member
    PURE AWESOMENESS!!!YG AND SOOMPI THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!TO DIE FOR TEASERS THEN NOW THIS...WOOOT WOOOT...GETTING MORE EXCITED FOR BIGBANG EVERY SECOND!!!HOOORAY FOR THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
    ·
  • mevidaladymevidalady Sell your unwanted stuff online for cash. landofdreamsPosts: 115Member
    BIGBANG COME TONIGHT.....HURRY UP PLSSSSSS
    ·
  • Bahie_BaeBahie_Bae Posts: 2Member
    OMG!!it awesome ^^
    ·