Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Soompi's 17th birthday! Help us celebrate and win some cool prizes :D Watch out for giveaways on our Facebook and Instagram accounts. #HappySoompiDay!

GOTH

goodvibrationsgoodvibrations beyond the skyPosts: 1,781Member
edited October 2013 in Others
by Kendi Oiwa

My current obsession is Goth by Kendi Oiwa, based off the novel by Otsuichi.

This manga deals with two students, Itsuki Kamiyama and Yoru Morino, who are both interested in murders that occur in their neighborhood, but are themselves drawn into them.

The manga is mysterious and offers lots of suspense. Very good artwork too.

http://animanganetwork.hostanime.com/goth.php hosts the entire volume. Check it out image

Tagged:
·

Replies

• MisaoMisao zBANNED sj, caPosts: 3,299Member
    ^ HAH! xDD I hosted it.

Well anyways, I like the artwork.. o_o I think the main dude is sexy. xD
    ·
  • goodvibrationsgoodvibrations beyond the skyPosts: 1,781Member
    I see your name under inactive staff members XD Off topic, but I love the manga that you recommend Misao image
    ·
  • MisaoMisao zBANNED sj, caPosts: 3,299Member
    ^ LOL. Yeah. xDD Gah.. >_> thank you.. well, I'll just upload some one shot manga right now so then I'll be in the 'active' list. image
    ·
  • azuGurlazuGurl Posts: 668Member
    edited October 2005
    oo... wow, I'm interested! Thank you misao and sakuya~ <3

*edit*
    wrist cut on the first page? =P
    ·
  • BroccoliBroccoli Shibuya, JapanPosts: 290Member
    QUOTE(Misao @ Oct 8 2005, 02:18 PM) »
    Well anyways, I like the artwork.. o_o I think the main dude is sexy. xD

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~ image
    Please read the signature rules
    ·
  • c h r i s t i n ec h r i s t i n e Posts: 258Member

ROOKIE

edited October 2005
    i really like this manga so far. it reminds me so much of "death note," especially with all the notebooks that keep coming up. however, this manga is far more gruesome than "death note." it's so disturbing, but i like it in a crazy way... O_O

and yes, i agree too. the main guy is so freaking sexy! >.<
    ·
    edited October 2005
    ^hahah yeah I'm in love XD JKS
    I just finished the first volume! It's so intrigueing~ Thanks for recommending it. I had to read back on the 'shoe' business tho XD

*SPOILER*

so, wait, Yoru is actually Yu?
    ·
  • IridescenceIridescence Eternity's a terrible thought. CaliforniaPosts: 1,651Member
    I thought this was a one-shot manga. Unless I'm wrong...

Anyway. I like the art for this. It was very clean-cut. I was surprised with the storyline. It was really good. I mean... the people kind of creeped me out! Especially this one part... But yeah. Good manga.
    ·
  • HitomiHitomi Posts: 76Member
    Although some parts are disturbing...I love it lol the art, the suspense, etc. it's pretty good haha
    ·
  • goodvibrationsgoodvibrations beyond the skyPosts: 1,781Member
    edited October 2005
    QUOTE(azuGurl @ Oct 9 2005, 12:21 AM) »

^hahah yeah I'm in love XD JKS
    I just finished the first volume! It's so intrigueing~ Thanks for recommending it. I had to read back on the 'shoe' business tho XD
    *SPOILER*

so, wait, Yoru is actually Yu?

Spoiler:
    Yep, the girl that is currently living is Yu Morino. Remember when Yora was choking on the rope and yelling scornfully at the helpless Yu?
    The shoe thing confused me at first as well ^^;

And yes, this is a one-shot manga. Only one volume.
    ·
  • I thought I read this scanlation somewhere before... can't remember but any dark manga is a must read for me! The main character reminds me of myself sometimes. "Any volunteers who'd like to give me a hand?"

I liked "Freaks" too. I'd hoped it stick to the storyline and git.
    ·
  • IridescenceIridescence Eternity's a terrible thought. CaliforniaPosts: 1,651Member
    QUOTE(sakuya @ Oct 9 2005, 01:06 PM) »

Spoiler:
    Yep, the girl that is currently living is Yu Morino. Remember when Yora was choking on the rope and yelling scornfully at the helpless Yu?
    The shoe thing confused me at first as well ^^;

And yes, this is a one-shot manga. Only one volume.

I thought so. azugirl confused me when she said 'I read the first volume.'

I actually think that this manga has a lot of potential. It should have more volumes, that would be mighty awesome!!!!

Strawberry Boba Tea: What's 'Freaks'? I've heard of 'Anne Freaks', but not 'Freaks'
    ·
    ^oops! sorry. But yeah, I was hoping for some sort of continuation. *shrugs* I guess the good thing is that it leaves you wanting more? (:

Thanks Sakuya for confirming about the yu/yoru business ^^ I'm glad I understood it.
    ·
  • remorse_angelremorse_angel Posts: 550Member
    edited October 2005
    Hehehe....I read it a long time ago. I still love rereading it. The artwork is...good. I like it. It's beautiful. =D Main Char is so damn hot. Hahah.
    ·
  • chocolate//chocolate// canada&lt;3Posts: 1,935Member
    i read this a while ago.
    i like how the characters are drawn.
    ·
  • .ellt nine.ellt nine WAPosts: 443Member

ROOKIE

edited October 2005
    i read it because i was bored and it was quite interesting
    nice twist too
    time between tired and sleep
    ·
  • vivian1027vivian1027 NorcalPosts: 201Member
    whew!..I just finished reading 1-3! good manga!...a little too thrilling for me though haha...the artwork was good though. image
    ·
  • moonie_heejunniemoonie_heejunnie KLPosts: 341Member
    the site which hosted it doesn't have chappies 4 onwards. image
    ·
  • RYUUSEiRYUUSEi Posts: 3,158Member

IDOL

Main character is definitely hot, hehe. ^^;

I found some pictures disturbing, but other then that, it's exciting & interesting. ^___^
    726798666.4260.458315596.png

"WHILE I BREATHE, I HOPE"
    ·
  • NANNAN the nosh MissouriPosts: 2,940Friend of Soompi
    its O-Kay.... I wasn't really fascinated by the detective story line... probably because I'm a huge fan of Detective Conan... so all the reasoning seemed very basic to me.
    ·