[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

[sBS] ParkShinYang, KimAhJoong, JunKwangRyul, UhmJiWon, JungKyuWoon

싸인 Sign

svgdcp.png

Official Title : 싸인

English Title : Sign

Main Cast : Park Shin Yang, Kim Ah Joong, Jun Kwang Ryul, Uhm Ji Won, Jung Kyu Woon, Moon Chun Shik, Ahn Moon Sook

PD: Jang Hang Joon 장항준

Writer: Kim Eun Hee 김은희

Production Company : ??

Broadcast Station : SBS

First Broadcast : January, 5th 2011 (replacing Daemul 대물)

Broadcast Times : Wed-Thurs 21:55 (Korea Time)

Number of Episodes: TBD

Official Site : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/sign/

Synopsis :

A medical investigation drama about forensic doctors solving murder cases.

Character Information :

Park Shin Yang - Yoon Ji Hoon

Yoon Ji Hoon is a genius forensic doctor of the National Scientific, Criminal & Investigation Laboratory

sign27.th.jpg

Kim Ah Joong - Ko Da Kyung

Ko Da Kyung is a rookie forensic doctor of the National Scientific, Criminal & Investigation Laboratory. She makes career change after working in the coroner's office.

sign26.th.jpg

Jung Kyu Woon - Choi Yi Han

Choi Yi Han is a hot-blooded cop working in the violent crimes division

sign30.th.jpg

Uhm Ji Won - Jung Woo Jin

Jung Woo Jin is a successful, smart prosecutor who apparently views the doctors’ work as merely one tool for HER to use.

sign28.th.jpg

Jun Kwang Ryul - Lee Myung Han

Director of the National Scientific, Criminal & Investigation Laboratory

sign29.th.jpg

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

기사입력 2010.12.22 15:31   최종수정 2010.12.22 15:31

On-set photos revealed from upcoming medical drama "Sign"

2010122214421996098_1.jpg 

Korean actor Park Shin-yang (left) and Kim Ah-joong (right) on the set of SBS' medical drama "Sign" [GoldenThumb Pictures & Entertainment and Apollo Pictures]

Several photos from upcoming SBS medical series "Sign," starring Park Shin-yang and Kim Ah-joong, have been revealed, according to producers GoldenThumb Pictures & Entertainment and Apollo Pictures on Wednesday.

The producers released several pictures from the set of "Sign" featuring main character Yoon Ji-hoon (played by Park) performing an autopsy alongside Go Da-kyung (played by Kim).

"I was thinking how it was important not to lose focus and stray away from the tension as well as the character for the scene," Park was quoted as saying, adding that experts have helped him in order to make the scenes seem real as possible.

"Sign," helmed by famed producer Jang Hang-joon from movies "Break Out" and "Attack the Gas Station 2," is Korea's first medical drama on forensic scientists at a national institute for scientific institution.

Yoon and Go try to figure out who the killer is to crimes through hidden signs that are revealed with the autopsies.

The medical drama will begin its run on January 5 after current TV series "The President," starring Ko Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo ends its run.

2010122214421996098_2.jpg 

On the set of new SBS drama "Sign" [GoldenThumb Pictures & Entertainment and Apollo Pictures]

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPZIMBEcBI

Some captures of the preview

65572284.jpg

51751276.jpg

81145757.jpg

30518093e.jpg

58673459.jpg

From dc gall

~~~~~~~~~~~

sign31.jpg

sign33.jpg

sign34.jpg

sign32.jpg

From nate

~~~~~~~~~~~

sign16.jpg

20101203010003063000163.jpg

20101203010003063000163.jpg

20101203102844968171.jpg

20101203102844968174.jpg

Credit: as tagged

~~~~~~~~~~~

25846276.jpg

82427817.jpg

38514111493.jpg

1012194d0dec0bcc213.jpg

2010122312400510011.jpg

tn12930732022838042880.jpg

55917056201011302152277.jpg

1691l1290997466.jpg

From nate

~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to the character descriptions: http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000348480&vProgId=1000657&vMenuId=1013801

Link to wallpapers from the official website: http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tp1_wallpaper.jsp?vVodId=V0000348480&vProgId=1000657&vMenuId=1013812

Guest kayana20

Thank you for all the pictures and the information you have given. :wub: :wub: I always follow Kim Ah Joong because of Bizarre Bunch and 200 Pound Beauty .I know I might not be able to watch this on the premiere night because of My princess though. It's great to see her back on tv after her last drama. I do hate the hair but who cares ? It's all about the cases and hot guys and it looks like it will be good.

Well WaGGy, I hope the 1st epi seals the deal on what the drama will be like.  

Murder of a celeb is entertaining as we get to hear some music and see the team at work to solve the gruesome crime of passion, greed or envy...or

for some other reason that only the killer's mother (cheeky) would understand.:phew:

I hope this gets picked for subbing otherwise, it will be hard to have a convo when that lags....

Well WaGGy, I hope the 1st epi seals the deal on what the drama will be like.  

Murder of a celeb is entertaining as we get to hear some music and see the team at work to solve the gruesome crime of passion, greed or envy...or

for some other reason that only the killer's mother (cheeky) would understand.:phew:

I hope this gets picked for subbing otherwise, it will be hard to have a convo when that lags....

I hope so too, I haven't seen any of the sub team drop by. I've been waiting for this and the trailer isn't helping so I'm clueless as to what the series will be like.

Guest 1000dred

thanks for all these info >< 

I'm going to watch it because I'm Supernova fan but also because I need a drama to start these year ^^

thanks for the preview, I was so busy  that I  just realized the drama starts tomorrow! ohmy.gif

Supernova will appear in the first episodes so I'm even more excited that I wont wait too much to see them xD

thanx for the pix  & updates ^^

Star-studded soaps vie for Wed.-Thurs. slots

Medical thrills in ‘Sign’

Set with the backdrop of the National Forensic Service (NFS), the 16-episode drama will have one main case, running parallel with three to four smaller ones. 

Movie director Jang Hang-joon has turned to the small screen and said having 16 separate episodes for each installment will be an adventure in Korea, as viewers can download them one by one.

Actor Park Shin-yang plays Yun Ji-hun, a talented forensic doctor who teams up with newcomer Go Da-gyeong (Kim Ah-joong) and confronts Lee Myeong-han (Chun Kwang-yol), the chief of the NFS.

Park returns to television two years after appearing in “The Painter of Wind” (2008). He was in a dispute with the Corea Drama Production Association for his overly high payment in the 2007 drama “War of Money” and was slow to return.

Park said “Sign” is a drama with straightforward direction — seeking to uncover the truth through dead bodies. 

“I have seen a lot of dead bodies prepared for this drama from two months ago,” Park said at a press conference Monday. “I was up all night conducting an autopsy on a dead body on Jan. 1.”

It is the first time for Kim to play such a hot-tempered character and she even interviewed real medical legal experts to understand the character better. 

“They were very positive and cheerful people despite their heavy workload. I want to portray such humane aspects,” Kim said.

“Sign” is different from the famous “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” series aired on CBS in the United States.

“Unlike the ‘CSI’ series equipped with state-of-the-art gear in large labs, we will show the reality of the Korean NFS, where some 40 forensic examiners perform autopsies on thousands of corpses,” Jang the director said. “Only the deceased can tell the secrets of death and the forensic scientists are the only people who can read the ‘signs’ on the body. I want to raise awareness that these medical examiners are neglected.”

Credit http://koreatimes.co.../135_79127.html

Guest kawaiiyuki

Really looking forward to this drama. I like the 2 leads for this drama and i'm interesting to see Korea drama spin on cSI type of drama.

Archived