How to create cheek dimples naturally?

Guest PrettyGurlSwagg17

Guest PrettyGurlSwagg17

I know you guys are going to say that you can't get them if you're not born with them. However, I read in a few places if you stick a pen in your cheeks daily after all it will form. Is this true? I read that on some forum. I have been big chubby cheeks and I know it will look cute on me. I have a lil dimple on my lower left chin. Odd right? It's funny because my boyfriend has the same thing. And no its not the butt chin looking dimple lol. Let me know if this is possible. All natural! I don't want the piercing or surgery. Thanks and no rude comments

Guest A.Friend

I seriously don't think it's possible? o_o Aren't dimples essentially because of how the muscles under your cheek form or have holes or something? Having dimples, it's kind of like the type of nose you have- you're born with it or you're not and you can't change it without surgery. But just like there are certain tools or exercises to make a nose smaller, I'm sure there are some for 'dimple formation'....? /cough Like pursing your lips and flexing might help but I don't think it'll work well. >_<

I saw this other thread (a longg time ago) where this girl said she gave herself dimples by just poking them all the time...I don't know..maybe you can try that too lol.

well..poking yourself with a pen isn't technically 'naturally'...

as for me, i didn't use to have dimples but as i grew up they kinda just showed up o.o..hopefully you'll get some eventually too? since you want it so badly =s

i wouldn't recommend poking with pen thing in case you get wonky dimples or something >.>"

good luck with that.

i agree with chibi_cupcake

I don't know how sticking a pen in your cheek is more natural than a piercing or surgery though.

Guest Searesrayne

Ummm poking yourself with a pen.. I think wouldn't work as much as getting dimple/cheeks piercings... (yeah i know you said you weren't interested in it just wanted to mentioned it lol)

Poking cheeks with pen? May as well use DRILLS for faster result!

But I used to think that if you smile a lot ever since you were a baby, you may develop dimples but I don't know...

I think this is where you'd have to accept not having dimples... Maybe some make-up tricks? I dunno...

Guest Leelovesseob

it work to me srsly.

i dont have a dimples before but i poke it with chopstick of a pencil when im bored 

it also works for my sister. 

its based on my experience. it takes alot of time but it seriously works

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Errrr. Sticking a pen in your cheek isn't natural either, hate to break it to ya.

Sorry, I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but the only way to NATURAL dimples is to be NATURALLY born with them.

it work to me srsly.

i dont have a dimples before but i poke it with chopstick of a pencil when im bored 

it also works for my sister. 

its based on my experience. it takes alot of time but it seriously works

Wow really...

Did those dimples look good on you? If both side of your cheeks, were they proportionate? :w00t: One more near the lips and the other more near the ear? And what would happen if you think your dimple is at the wrong place? How to "undo" that?

Guest MsChaofan

I used to poke a pen on my cheek when I was bored. Now I have this kind of dimple? It's not very deep though. But I also have dimple on my chin, so whenever I smile, there's this connect the dot kind line on the left side of my face. It reminds me of those lines people get when they become elderly. -___-

"How to create cheek dimples naturally?"

First off, having 'create' and 'naturally' in the same question is kind of contradicting.

Anyways.

Dimples are shortened muscles on your face (the muscles that lift up the corners of your mouth when you smile)... a lot of people say they're a genetically dominant phenotype. Which means that if you're not born with them, you don't get them.

I can't really see how you poking yourself in the face will help you get dimples.

Maybe it can, but I can't see how it's beneficial for your face in the long run...Poking yourself in the face isn't very comfortable, and it'll probably result in something bad in the future (like premature wrinkles?)

EDIT: and if you're using a pen to poke yourself in the face... well, if you DO decide to go ahead with it... at least sterilize whatever you're using so you don't get massive zits :)

Touching your face is the easiest way for oil to accumulate! So don't touch!

Guest TheExConvict

lol i think the most u can get from sticking pencil to ur cheek is pimples....

i would love to have dimples though!

i know my childhood friend, he's a guy. he has 2 deep dimples on both side of his cheek...it's sooo cute!!!

especially when he smiles....i envy him

Guest Leelovesseob

Wow really...

Did those dimples look good on you? If both side of your cheeks, were they proportionate?  :w00t: One more near the lips and the other more near the ear? And what would happen if you think your dimple is at the wrong place? How to "undo" that?

somehow it looks good. 

its near my lips , not really noticable because im fat .

sadly i dont know how to undo it

Guest goofipinay

I've heard of it being done on newborns,...well, because when you're a baby, you're still developing and what-not

But that's it -.-'

Guest ordinaRynne

i think it is possible, because i have developed one cheek dimple.

it is really faint but oh well X)

not sure how that happened just laugh and smile a lot! win win right? :P

i had a very happy 2009

maybe it's also because i've lost a little weight so it appears that i actually have a cheek dimple ^_^"

Archived