One Call (American Boy Band managed by Johnny Wright)

Guest kpop_lover

Guest kpop_lover

~We'll shut off the house lights and turn on the blacklight~
OneCall-425x418.jpg

ONE CALL

MEMBERS:

4742_jj.jpg

Justin Thorne

l_e4db8a33e3bb4105bbe9705382d204f4.jpg

AG Gamlieli

tumblr_lburtjeWRK1qazglso1_250.jpg

Chris Moy

promo_photos_8_20090824_1150743401.jpg

Jose Bordonada

Bio:“It’s funny how one call can change your whole life.” remarked Chris Moy, giving name to the new band formed by legendary music executive Johnny Wright. All four members were brought together from different parts of the country, with different musical experiences, to create a new wave of pop music magic. Johnny Wright is no stranger when it comes to putting together a superstar group and rocketing them to success, as he’s done time and again with the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, and The Jonas Brothers, among others. The four members of One Call- AG Gamlieli from Seattle, WA, Justin Thorne from Los Angeles, CA, Chris Moy from the Bronx, NY, and Jose Bordonada from Manati, Puerto Rico - are also very familiar with what it takes to make it or break it in pop music. As a former member of boy group, NLT; Justin has shared in the success of 3 singles on the charts and a national tour with The Pussycat Dolls. Now as a member of One Call, he’s sure to share his experiences with his new “band of brothers”. Justin isn’t the only one with some experience under his belt, though. Chris and Jose B. are neither strangers to the music world nor Johnny Wright, having previously been hand selected by Johnny out of thousands of young hopefuls on an MTV series, “Making Menudo”, to become members of the latest version of the legendary latin boyband. After a successful summer single and tour dates with the Jonas Brothers, the members of Menudo took different paths, but Jose and Chris were ready for another shot at success. Growing up, AG knew that he was destined for the spotlight. When your parents own a dance studio, music just becomes a way of life. With his high energy dance skills and edgy vocals, it was only a matter of time before he would cross paths with Johnny Wright. One Call is gearing up to bring to today’s stage what we love so dearly about the boybands who still hold music industry records to this day: captivating dance moves, seamless harmonies, and looks that drive the girls wild. But they’re putting their own twist on things. Joining forces with music’s hottest producer, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, and innovative choreographer Laurianne Gibson, One Call will deliver a sound and performance that’ll capture your heart and inspire you to move. -taken from their fb page

Official sites:

FB page

official website

Twitter

USTREAM

Videos:

Blacklight MV

Meet One Call

Interviews:

Clevvertv: One Call music interview

ClevverTV Blacklight Interview

~~~more on the way~~~

Guest july-eighth

Whaaaat? They're a boy band! I had no idea...

I was picturing an R&B group because of their song Symphony (which is pretty nice and one of the songs I've heard from them). They have nice vocals!

Guest kpop_lover

Whaaaat? They're a boy band! I had no idea...

I was picturing an R&B group because of their song Symphony (which is pretty nice and one of the songs I've heard from them). They have nice vocals!

Yayyyy!!!! My very first reply!!! Yup, they're a boy band!! Oh yeah, they do! At first i didnt like blacklight but it's growing on me. They've been around since 2009 so i'm not sure why they're still not very known.

Should i put more links to their interviews and such?

Guest bbaumgul

They seem like a really humorous bunch of kids.

Interested. And best of luck to them. Are the audiences ready for a boy band come back?

• 2 months later...
Guest Red-Panda-Chan

Jeez... I'm so surprised. I realized that when people say where their from

they don't actually put the city or town, they put the most well-known city

of that state. AG has grown up, I remember when he was a sixth grader

and danced in the school talent show, definitely my first crush. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kpop_lover

@Red-Panda-Chan

OH MY GOSH!! you knew AG??? awww!!! how cute! he's my favorite in the group. where is he from anyways?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Red-Panda-Chan

@Red-Panda-Chan

OH MY GOSH!! you knew AG??? awww!!! how cute! he's my favorite in the group. where is he from anyways?

He's from Graham :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest kpop_lover

OMG I love this group so much!!! It's really sad that AG and Jose left the group though T_T

yes! i know. idek what's going to happen to them anymore

Archived