Guest SweetieNinja

Guest SweetieNinja

Romantic Comedy : Starring Nadech Kukimiya & Yaya Urassaya

A9742767-14_resize.jpg

A9651916-14.jpg

da30-2.jpg

Akkanee's Heart

From the novel 4 Hearts of the Mountains by Sonkrin

Akkanee's Heart or Duangjai Akkanee is the second story in the 4 related series "4 Hearts of the Mountains"

which is Thara Himalaya, Akkanee's Heart, Pathapee's Love's Trick and Wayupak's Enchantment.

TV Station: ThaiTV3

English Title: Akkanee's Heart

Thai Tilte: Duangjai Akkanee

Released: November 5th, 2010

Episodes: 10

Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy

Director: Yuttana Lorpanpaiboon

Production Company: No Problem

Cast:

Nadech Kukimiya (Barry) as Akkanee (Fai)

Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya) as Ajjima (Jeed)

Prin Suparat (Mark) as Pathapee (Din)

Pakorn Chatborirak (Boy) as Wayupak (Lom)

Kimberly Anne Woltemas as Thipthara (Nam)

Ronadech Wongsaroj (Naem) as Pruk

Sumolthip LeungUrai (Kubkib) as Milk

Santisuk Promsriri (Noom) as Montree

Jintara Sukkhaphat (Mam) as Supansa

Metanee Buranasiri as Pisarn

Chokchai Boonworametee (Boy) as Sila

Panamkorn Tangtadsawad (Sand) as Kraipop

Krerk Chiller as P'Noo Tor

Synopsis:

Because of the conflict between 2 families from the father generation makes Akkanee and Ajjima be enemies with each other since they were kids. When they grows up and take care of their own dairy farm which there's the white fence as a border, the quarrel and fight often happens between them. However, under their harshness against each other, they secretly care about each other.

Eventually, a friend’s wedding brings them closer and makes them realize that they like each other more than they hate each other. Their former classmate from their university days invited and asked them to participate in his wedding in Krabi. Jeed is asked to be a bridesmaid and Akkanee is the best man. As they prepare for the wedding, they see more of each other and something started to click between them.

When many incidents leads them to open their hearts to each other, they have to face the big barrier. Ajjima's father is still stubborn and doesn't accept this son-in-law-to-be. What can Akkanee get through the barrier?

source: http://iheartlakorns.com/

http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/

A9882808-0.jpg

da54.jpg

A9854054-5.jpg

A9892122-44.jpg

da17.jpg

da15-1.jpg

da17-1.gifda4.gifda2.gifda1.gifda21-1.gifda30-1.gifda32.gifda29-1.gifda25.gifda31-1.gifda34.gifda33-1.gif

OHO066_010_resize.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yahhh this is the best serie of the year 2010 i am so addicted w00t.gif take a break of korean drama to thai drama never knew that this serie gonna be so damn good ..is it really popular in thailand rite now? how is the rating? now i need some info of both of them coz akkanee is so damn cute w00t.gif

Guest SweetieNinja

yahhh this is the best serie of the year 2010 i am so addicted w00t.gif take a break of korean drama to thai drama never knew that this serie gonna be so damn good ..is it really popular in thailand rite now? how is the rating? now i need some info of both of them coz akkanee is so damn cute w00t.gif

I'm so addicted to Akkanee's Heart too.

Akkanee's Heart is popular in Thailand now especially the leading actor, Nadech Kikimiya.

Nadech is very cute, funny and friendly as same as Fai (Akkanee). He's really popular among girls.

Most of all, his acting is really good and natural for his 3rd drama.

Guest c3cilia

Muahah. i didn't see this .. now, i'm back on the wagon -- i can't sleep and eat .. thinking about Fai and Jeed love.

The more spoiler i read, the more i wish it's FRIDAY already. Can't believe that it's ending this weekend :(

Guest SweetieNinja

Muahah. i didn't see this .. now, i'm back on the wagon -- i can't sleep and eat .. thinking about Fai and Jeed love.

The more spoiler i read, the more i wish it's FRIDAY already. Can't believe that it's ending this weekend :(

It's a pity. This series is too short for me. I want to see Fai&Jeed more. :wub:

Last sunday, I love the scene that Fai grab Jeed to kiss 2 times behind Pasawat farm.

I'm also crushing on Khun Pruk....He's s cute especially the latest episode.

I can't help laughing a lot of scenes between Milk & K.Pruk

Guest SweetieNinja

His hot kiss can guarantee that K.Pruk is not GAY!!! :w00t:

Another scene I like was the scene Milk introduced herself to K.Pruk

She's so hilarious!!

da62.gif

da44.jpg

da45.jpg

this is my favourite lakorn now !!!!

cant wait for tomorrow night !!!~

yaya is cute girl and her acting is good for the new comer !!!~

this is her real twitter !!~

@yayaurassaya

Guest SweetieNinja

Behind the scene of Akkanee's Heart.

It's damn funny!!! Don't miss.

After I watch it, I start to confuse if Nadech(Fai) is a hero or a joker!

What he's done is damn funny!!!

I've never thought that a hero could do a funny thing like this. hahaha!!! :w00t:

By the way, Din & Fai are very close friends..So cute!! :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14BOQLV0mE

PS. There're some swear words, pls. don't mind about it. Just a joke!! :lol:

Behind the scene of Akkanee's Heart.

It's damn funny!!! Don't miss.

After I watch it, I start to confuse if Nadech(Fai) is a hero or a joker!

What he's done is damn funny!!!

I've never thought that a hero could do a funny thing like this. hahaha!!! :w00t:

By the way, Din & Fai are very close friends..So cute!! :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14BOQLV0mE

PS. There're some swear words, pls. don't mind about it. Just a joke!! :lol:

So funny! I could not stop laughing! Thanks for sharing.

Guest SweetieNinja

So funny! I could not stop laughing! Thanks for sharing.

Especially Nadech...

At that scene, everybody was so serious but Nadech still dared to fart. hahaha!

What a hero!!! :w00t:

4 Hearts of the Mountains is my first time thai series ever. :sweatingbullets: .. maybe it's a good thing that i'm having a try another kind of drama except from kdrama and jdrama... well for me this drama is more appealing to me than Thara Himalaya... cause i'm just having fun watching this one.. jeed is so damn pretty i just don't know who she resemblance with, but in hollywood she kinda looks like selena gomez....well in my country philippines its seems like mixture of two actresses here..and for fai, he is so cute and hot at the same time, his acting is so good,...their chemistry is so overflowing :wub:

2 more episodes for me to finish it since i'm waiting on youtube to release the other parts of episodes and of course with eng subtitles.. :rolleyes:

the NG/Bts is so funny love the last part.... :lol:

Archived