Do you look better with glasses or without glasses?

Guest Jenny_bubz

Guest Jenny_bubz

These days glasses are in the 'trend,'and because of this many people have been wearing 'nerd' glasses to achieve the librarian look. so do you think you look better with glasses or without? add some pics if you like :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brinyblue

I've been wearing glasses all my life and have to wear them. Some folks say I look like a different person without them, and would prefer me with glasses, but some say I look fine without them too. XD I guess its half and half, huh?

Guest JaeFuma

I've had glasses since grade school, and I think I look better with them. I have small, sleepy looking eyes, but my eyes look a tiny bit bigger with glasses and I don't look as mean in the face. I also look better with thicker frames (just do I guess). My mom dislikes them, she keeps asking me about contacts, but everyone else likes my glasses. And, in the end, I like them. : 3

Guest LennaHime

Personally, I think I look prettier without my glasses, so I wear contacts most of the time.  But lots of my friends say I look prettier with glasses, like a 'sexy librarian' or something. u_u I don't wanna be a sexy librarian, lol.

For me at least, it depends on the look. I look better with glasses depending on a certain outfit.  It also depends on your hairstyle because some hairstyles just look better with glasses on. I've been wearing glasses for about a year now and so I've pretty much changed my style so that it fits it. I'll be wearing contacts in a few months and so I'm going to have to change a few specifics for the outfits and I'm also going to get a new haircut.

Guest abitofsugar

i agree with erdos. i wear contacts and i actually hate wearing glasses because i'm so used to wearing contacts, it feels a lot different. but i do have librarian-inspired glasses that I wear just for show, and when it looks nice with what i wear. for the most part, I don't like how people wear those nerdy glasses that are the size of their face. well, i'm exaggerating too much, but the point is, they wear nerdy looking glasses that don't fit their face frame so they just look ridiculously nerdy, not classy at all.

I look much better with glasses because I have small eyes. People don't notice my eyes so much behind the glasses, but comment when I don't wear them

"I didn't realise your eyes were so small"

T______________T

Guest x kisekiboshi

Got glasses this summer, and I think I look better with glasses. I feel like I kind of look like a different person, but some people tend to disagree with me.

Guest .:dark.moon:.

I think glasses makes me look... younger? o.o my friends say i look more "asian" with them on, which i have no idea what that means because i AM asian :blink: i like without glasses though.

Guest kawaru-chan

I prefer wearing contacts because they're more practical. I feel I'm a bit more slobby when I wear glasses cause I don't wear make up and everything just kinda goes downhill from there xD Also, I don't like how I look in glasses... But everyone else likes me in them so I dunno. Personal preference I suppose?

Better without.

Archived