Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Replies

• opiod0101opiod0101 GYABO!!! Posts: 360Member

IDOL

edited May 2011
    http://koalasplayground.com/2011/05/03/jung-so-min-and-kim-hyun-joong-attend-playful-kiss-fan-meeting-in-japan/#comments

hey guys if you have time our ever loyal PKisser ockoala posted about the FM, you can leave your comments there!!!
    vanilla96chunellakizzes101rizza0215tr2006forrfun
  • M-i-l-oM-i-l-o Posts: 384Member

IDOL

I wake up to such a pleasant surprise. Look at them! Matching again and looking as lovely as ever. Their is no sense of awkwardness, no hint of not having been in contact for six months. They went from ultra shy in the first presscon, to shy but close in the second, to casual and relax in the third.

Is anyone as giddy as me right now? I'm so happy. And so much is yet to come.
     SS501
    [Kim Hyun Joong][Heo Young Seaung][Kim Kyu Jong][Park Jung Min][Kim Hyung Jun]
    [Jung So Min]

Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Best thing since Jane Austen created Fitzwilliam Darcy.
    vanilla96royal823rizza0215tlbpcYongSeoartz_10snowflakesj16forrfunLEANNELEE
  • ade_siataade_siata Posts: 4Member
    I totally agree with you, M-i-l-o. feel the giddiness here too.
  • snowflakesj16snowflakesj16 Posts: 1,422Moderator

edited May 2011
    M-i-l-o wrote on 04 May 2011 - 07:17 PM:

I wake up to such a pleasant surprise. Look at them! Matching again and looking as lovely as ever. Their is no sense of awkwardness, no hint of not having been in contact for six months. They went from ultra shy in the first presscon, to shy but close in the second, to casual and relax in the third. 

Is anyone as giddy as me right now? I'm so happy. And so much is yet to come.

i am, i am!! haha..I love the presscon pics!!! they look even more comfortable with each other this time!! eeee! :) thanks everyone for the pictures and updates! i'm lovin' their MinMin's dress.. and they look so good together!!!
  • tlbpctlbpc Posts: 235Member

IDOL

edited May 2011
    They look so matching at the press con not only in colour but also MinMin's hair-stylish must have done it for her to look like HJ... Haha!rolleyes.gif  
    Don't you think their hair look similar?  Since it's confirmed not only by the Korean news reports but also Japan PK staff, then we still have August 2 to look forward to!  So it's at the Tokyo International Forum in 3 month's time, so happy about it.  
    We can wait.

Edit to add :  Read from another blog that there was another hug during the press con, wonder can anyone confirm this and any pictures?rolleyes.gif
    Kyra
  • MrKobegiantMrKobegiant Posts: 118Member

ROOKIE

HJ seems genuinely happy to see SM. And it is surprising to see him initiate so much of the physical contact. I have never seen him do it this much to a girl in public but he is not as seasoned as some of the other actors e.g HB

tlbpc

edited May 2011
    The PK fanmeet in Tokyo on August 2 is confirrrrrmeddd!! It will be held at the Tokyo International Forum - http://www.cinemart....-itakiss/event/.  Part of the proceeds from the Tokyo fanmeet will also be donated to relief fund - http://www.cinemacafe.net/news/cgi/report/2011/05/10491/. but for now, let's enjoy the Osaka fanmeet and presscon photos... :D
    vanilla96tr2006
  • mijoo-pearlmijoo-pearl Dongsaeng♥Oppa Posts: 590Friend of Soompi

IDOL

ja.JPGjc.JPGjf.JPGjh.JPGje.JPGjd.JPG
    ji.JPG
    jk.JPGjl.JPG

Source: JPNEWS
    Host photo: jungsomin.com, onlyhyunjoong.com
    DO NOT HOTLINK
    5950071052_e65a25a08b.jpg
    snowflakesj16chunellakizzes101neney28KyraLEANNELEEforrfuntr2006

edited May 2011
    thanks for posting the fan account shunnie, very very detailed indeedSeems like they had a lot of fun during the fanmeet!!! Some of Hyun Joong's answers are really 4D, but I loved his answer on his favorite scene in PK. :) MinMin's answers, are as always, smart..I loved how she commented that the tradition of eating jaja noodles on graduation isn't the "in" thing anymore.. haha.. And that kitten's breathing-snoring of HJ that only she was able to hear.... so cute!! 

It was so nice of MinMin for sincerely thanking Joongie for the opportunity to meet the fans, which made him shy.. awww.. I love this couple!! 

MinMin is not good at cooking but will take cooking classes before getting married..sounds familiar (YT BTS1) hahaha.. 
    Yey, will be looking forward to their individual projects this year, and of course, the PK fanmeet in Tokyo! :)

jamijoong
  • kitty_9kitty_9 Posts: 51Member
    HJ: We made a shooting at Namsan, Hani seemed to forget it.

OMO....WOW...so...HJ still called Ha Ni and not SoMinssii even Min2 has called him Hyunjoongssii ...wew.. :wub: :wub:
    Kyraforrfuncmgw
  • ade_siataade_siata Posts: 4Member
    edited May 2011
    thanks for sharing syunie.
    Min2 is so smart and dearly. she knows how to appriciate others.
    oooh min2 sure know how to keep-up with HJ (i dont know the right word for it). And the "kitten's breathing-snoring" thing is just too sweet. Just like a little secret between a couple. :wub:
    I think they are right for each other ;)
  • LEANNELEELEANNELEE Posts: 98Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2011
    Thanks for the photos and fan account! They're looking fantastic and cute together. I'm glad they're going to have another PK FM in August. :D Hopefully she's going to perform a song again since nobody could take pictures of her except for one photo from Twitter which was hard to view her.

[IMG]http://i56.Richard Simmons/33wws38.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.Richard Simmons/2rzc4sm.jpg[/IMG]
    credits: HYUNMIN baidu

I hope there had a video of the PK press conference in Osaka. I love watching their interaction, like how he wrapped his arm around her shoulders...or how she put her hands on his arm....lol
    forrfunKyrasnowflakesj16chunellakizzes101tr2006YongSeo

still from JP News

t9cXb.jpg
    Joongie is so manly while MinMin is so lady-like and elegant. :)
    forrfunjamijoong
  • Ss5o1Ss5o1 Posts: 119Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2011
    Oh my! A surge of MinJoong pics!!!!! Thanks so much mijoo-pearl, snowflakesj16, shunnie,opiod, and LEANNELEE for sharing the pics!!!! Wow they look soooo matching and good together!! I love the black outfits! Mr. & Mrs. Baek in black is just amazing! And their bright smiles :wub: And wow great news! We'll get to see them again in August!! Everything has worked out after all. I'm super excited!! I'm craving for some fan cams of the both of them together!!!!

M-i-l-o Me! Me!! I've been giggling like a crazy girl since the hug pic yesterday and now seeing all of these pics!!!!!! :D
    Btw, your siggy is LOVE!!!

Thanks shunnie for posting the fan account here! ^^
    That is a really detailed fan account! I love it! The best thing is that it covered both HJ & SM answers! Usually only HJ is covered in the fan account. I love HJ's 4Dness LOL seems like he was always thinking of something else when questions were asked. Min Min's answers definitely show her smart and sophisticated sides, she's a really smart girl! I love the game hehe seems like the host was really desperate to get them to answer the same thing xD I love their explanations after their answers aigooo how cute! Also, I love how they were just joking and teasing each other :D Min Min showed she can take on HJ! Way to go girl keke

And I just LOVE this pic (thanks LEANNELEE), I don't know why, maybe it's their bright smiles and adorableness :wub:

1164.jpg
                                                                                                        Banner by lovewls ^^
    PKbanner4.jpg
                                                                                       ♥MinJoong♥    Quainte501    Twitter
    tr2006royal823forrfunjamijoong
  • LeopoldineLeopoldine Posts: 571Member

IDOL

edited May 2011
    I ADORE how confortable they are with each other! It's such a nice sight. Really eye candy! :wub:

I can't help but notice how happy and laid back they are here! Compared to the PK's first conference and even to the PK's YT con.; they really seem at ease.

From a slight shy (and formal) touch on her shoulder to a full hand put confidently around her shoulder, the difference is quite striking (at least to me)
    posterphoto132621.jpgt9cxb.jpg

HJ in particular looks really relaxed now.
    789e7fc1143ac738kimhyun.jpg
    85623036.jpg

I also like how they pose in the same way.
    And sorry for the big picture, i don't know how to resize.
    The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.
    Atticus Finch - To Kill A Mockingbird

Kyraretsunochunellakizzes101LEANNELEEtr2006neney28forrfunYongSeo
  • hyunso27hyunso27 Posts: 103Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2011
    Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!! The screen captures are spazz worthy indeed!! Minmin is so freaking adorable and she really has a bright personality ehhhh! KHJ, so hot with his new haircut. HyunMin so comfortable with each other that their interaction is just spontaneous. I can't get enough of them. I wish there will be fancam videos during the fanmeeting soon.

Thank you Ss5o1!!
  • M-i-l-oM-i-l-o Posts: 384Member

IDOL

edited May 2011
    Ss5o1 wrote on 04 May 2011 - 05:48 PM:

Just saw an update from Sraki2 @ YT. It's news about PK FM and PressCon in Osaka

Credit: Sraki2 @ YT

PK in Osaka

OMG! Spazz worthy!! The hitting is back!!!!!!!!! xD

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Ss501, thank you so much for sharing!

I see nothing has changed. In fact, it seems the six months have only resulted in less awkwardness and being more spontaneous!  Can we even ask for more?, these two are so freaking adorable! MM is keeping back on track with her arm wacking, haha.

I'm such a happy bird right now!

MM looks lovely. And HJ might look manly, but once he smiles, he is the lovely dork of always. <3

Untitled-1.png
     SS501
    [Kim Hyun Joong][Heo Young Seaung][Kim Kyu Jong][Park Jung Min][Kim Hyung Jun]
    [Jung So Min]

Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Best thing since Jane Austen created Fitzwilliam Darcy.
    tr2006vanilla96jamijoong
  • kitty_9kitty_9 Posts: 51Member
    and I also can see the hitting MinMin again...WAW...
    hani in ACTION...once more..and look..how happy n comfy they are.... :wub: :wub: