Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Replies

• lovesparklyslovesparklys Posts: 96Member

IDOL

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late post, im just too busy today. I will only give the trivia quiz today, I will give my comments next time.

In PK, what is favorite fantacy scene?

My favorite is the scene where hani is in all black starts beating sj up like in Matrix.  The evil smile is classic......
    newyorkcitygirl
  • sweet08sweet08 Posts: 32Member

Though Kim Hyun Joong’s birthday has already passed, he’s indicated he celebrated his special day in a big way.On June 22, Kim Hyun Joong posted a picture on his Weibo with the caption, ‘On my birthday…” The picture revealed Kim Hyun Joong underwater and in full scuba gear enjoying his birthday under the sea.
    estanyela
  • sweet08sweet08 Posts: 32Member

So Min  Post in twitter  하나더!!! 대기실놀러와서 포토타임!!! 으니당 세개더당 후리링 "  Date 19 June 2012
    mirrorkhjbaloi
  • 160Mhel160Mhel Posts: 118Member

IDOL

edited June 2012

@ Milo, thank you for sharing your screencaps analysis here with us, you are really great and I really appreaciate all your efforts in your analysis. .  Seeing our couples with their cute and sweet moments really makes me feel happy ang giddy, even to the smallest tidbits that we get, it makes us feel so excited.  Its so obvious that HJ is very confortable in front of his Dongsaeng that sometimes I could feel that they have their own world just by staring at each other's eyes...

@ Sweet08, thanks to you too for sharing those photos with us here...

Now, let us go back to our daily trivia quiz, the orange animal costume that OHN wore during the sports even is from the cartoon character CAPTAIN FART...Thank you Im_Elena...

@ Lovesparklys, the sme with you I also like the Matrix fantacy scene, I like how Minmin look in there, she's beautiful and cute.

TRIVIA QUIZ FOR TODAY:

I know we all love the Rain Kiss scene in episode 13, that's why for today my question is: How and where particular place did the rain kiss happened? What is the reason that BSJ admits his feelings and love for OHN?

• estanyelaestanyela PerúPosts: 241Member

IDOL

@ Estanyela, you are right, HJ glance at Somin 4 times...

@ Leena_Ari and Wayne, thank you for sharing the tidbits...

FOR TODAYS TRIVIA QUIZ:

The orange outfit that OHN wore during the sports event was of which cartoon character?
    hello @ Mhel too busy these days but I will answer each one as their trivia 
    answer:  CAPTAIN FART  :)>-

IDOL

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late post, im just too busy today. I will only give the trivia quiz today, I will give my comments next time.

In PK, what is favorite fantacy scene?

my favorites are: the kiss of sleep in the forest HANI, HANI and his gang when cornered to SJ to force on a date, when the graduation HANI dreams who married SJ and many more hahaha :P

IDOL

@ Milo, thank you for sharing your screencaps analysis here with us, you are really great and I really appreaciate all your efforts in your analysis. .  Seeing our couples with their cute and sweet moments really makes me feel happy ang giddy, even to the smallest tidbits that we get, it makes us feel so excited.  Its so obvious that HJ is very confortable in front of his Dongsaeng that sometimes I could feel that they have their own world just by staring at each other's eyes...

@ Sweet08, thanks to you too for sharing those photos with us here...

Now, let us go back to our daily trivia quiz, the orange animal costume that OHN wore during the sports even is from the cartoon character CAPTAIN FART...Thank you Im_Elena...

@ Lovesparklys, the sme with you I also like the Matrix fantacy scene, I like how Minmin look in there, she's beautiful and cute.

TRIVIA QUIZ FOR TODAY:

I know we all love the Rain Kiss scene in episode 13, that's why for today my question is: How and where particular place did the rain kiss happened? What is the reason that BSJ admits his feelings and love for OHN?

I think it is in the entrance door of the house of SJ.
    SJ admitted his feelings when I hear HANI marry BGJ .
    :)>-

IDOL

thanks MILO and wayne for your screencaps analysis . MILo I miss you.
    Sweet es cierto los dos les encantan los niños.
    Sweet I love the photo of Hj dive but more excited that I went to Busan. MM maybe accompanied him and took to visit family policy.

I maybe advance to post this but I can not with emotion.
    Hyunildz counted his experience he had in jaksal when he went to korea and found the mother of Hj. did get gifts for HJ and MM right through she. but my emotion is due to the reation which was HJ's mother when he was given the gift of MM. hj's mother was happy when she received the gift of MM.
    although she does not speak English and they does not speak Korean she understood perfectly to send him the gift to MM.
    seems that MM is very close to it. but it was so easy I would not have accepted, do not believe. Good Read it and draw their own conclusions.

My Unforgettable Fan Account with Omma( Mother Of KHJ)
    byTNILDZ FERRY (Hyunildz)
     Our trip to Jaksal Ilsan was really very tiring...going up and going down the stairs, a long walk, transferring  one station to another station...it was really buwis buhay,,,from Ilsan station we saw at once the MBC where Playful Kiss was done..hahahaaha… Playful Kiss is still in our mind...as we were walking along Jovy saw the manager of KHJ.. she said " there’s  Manager" smiling at us because of the big gift for  KHJ and different stuffs and he knew that  we were fans of HYUN JOONG...as we were approaching Jaksal Resto …we stop and pause.  we just didn't know what happened to us... as if we don’t want to get inside Jaksal...hahahahaha...we became shy...but this was our moment GO LADIES!!!! go inside
    At first we were supposed to sit outside...someone said "there is OMMA" so we tranferred near the cashier...of course it’s Omma who is the cashier ...This is the happy moments that happens in our life that we never think will happen to us...Omma approached us and asked from where we were? Of course we answered “from the Philippines”..  Mother answered "ahhh Pilipine"...this is the funny part, she  do not know English and we do not know korean...sign language..she gave to us their menu... we just look and choose  cause we do not know which ones are delicious and Omma just pointed to the highest level which ones.. we  just said okay until we ordered a lot........hahahahahahaha...but  in all fairness,  their fried chicken is good....different taste...
     As we were waiting for our orders...of course gift giving...Lyd handed the gift for the KIM FAMILY, where you see gift givings in intervalss...one by one...hahahaha...we were arguing if we are going to give the gift for MINMIN with Hyun gift,  i told them " A BIG NO".. Well, well this was my time and moment as Mother went near me i handed her the gift for MM..i told her this gift was for JUNG SO MIN as i was pointing the name on the tag...OH MY GOD!!!! “you can feel  Omma’s special smile and happiness...i can really feel that there is something between her son HJ and  JUNG SO MIN...from her MOM i knew that the two are very much in love ...there was a different special feeling in that  moment... they are all quiet and looking at the two of us, me and OMMA...if it was only possible to take a picture of OMMA’s  big smile...
    From Ilsan with LOVE..TNILDZ FERRY (Hyunildz)

:x
    mysteriousgirllTabitha7baloi

IDOL

these two in sync,  even similar gestures, the same accessories and in the clothes.

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage

"My theory is that when you take too much time with your partner spend without realizing just using the same expressions, the same jokes, gestures are even the same! and of course if you run even empathize much until I see the face begins to get similar! not to mention you get to combine clothes and hairstyle if you can "

Here a little gift from wink860606 and rukubebe

mysteriousgirllLeena_Arimarjansimorgh
  • 160Mhel160Mhel Posts: 118Member

IDOL

edited June 2012

Ciao Hyunmin/Minjoong Shippers all over the world..Did everyone had a good weekend?  I hope you all have a good one except me as I'm too exhausted from work...

It seems that our ship is a bit quiet lately except form the screencap analysis that our dear Milo shared with us and the goodies fromt Sweet08, and Estanyela ... 

I really like Omma, i feel so giddy reading the fan account of Hyunildz...She was so lucky to meet HJ's mom, I'm only using my imagination on what was her facial expression while accepting MM's gift...:\"> ..I hope we can hear some good news from them soon...

BTW, if you have any suggestions for the trivia, please feel free to let me know...you can send me some questions too to make our trivia more interesting...Estanyela, thank you so much for your answers and for spending some time here even though you are busy.

TRIVIA QUIZ FOR TODAY:

What is your favorite PK youtube special edition episode and why?

estanyela
  • shariman66shariman66 Posts: 6Member

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the posts and updates! I especially like the fan-account by Hyunildz posted by estanyela ^^ Thanks for that spazz-ful moment and I hope there'll be more stories by others too..... Oh yes, to Milo, always enjoy and looking forward to your scap-analysis whenever you post them.

Well, 160mhel, I like your trivia games and I thank you for your initiative!

For the recent question, actually, I like 3 of them the most, Episodes 5 to 7.

1. Episode 5: When Seung Jo fractured his ankle and had to have bed-rest, he scolded Oh Hani for messing up his patients' reports. I love the making-up scene where he apologised and then sweetly kissed her. Eventhough he was still more or less the staid and serious Seung Jo, the scene showed the tender side of his love and his appreciation for her,   

2. Episode 6: The hilarious driving escapade ~ I love the constant bickering and the glimpses of undeniable affection shared between this adorable couple.

3. Episode 7: What can I say? The lovely gesture (cake, roses and balloons) by that robot boy for his wife though he was undoubtedly embarrassed by the 'mushi-ness' of it, and the sweet/touching ending with the lop-sided cake.  

There! I know you asked for one but I couldn't choose one so I gave you 3, lol! Hope you don't mind!

• Ellie4jsmkhjEllie4jsmkhj Posts: 66Member, New Member

IDOL

edited June 2012

Credit:  JSM Twitter

대기실에서

Modu - my all; my everything!

KHJlovesJSMestanyela
  • HyunminnieHyunminnie Posts: 72Member

IDOL

HOT NEWS EVERYONE !

The actress for "City Conquest" is - drum roll...........

Jung Yu Mi !

Born in 1984, latest drama completed is "Rooftop Prince" with JYJ's Mickey.
    tlbpcKHJlovesJSMTabitha7

IDOL

edited June 2012
    Here's her picture

add to edit by: 
    Jung Yoo Mi casting for the lead female role of Conquest City, her role is a jewelry designer, pure and honest,beautiful inside and outside, she was Hong Se Na from Rooftop Prince
    tlbpc
  • Ellie4jsmkhjEllie4jsmkhj Posts: 66Member, New Member

IDOL

Credit:  JSM Twitter

대기실에서image

Modu - my all; my everything!

IDOL

Wah, must be too excited, put in the wrong link.  Sorry everyone!  Go search her picture yourself on wiki.
    tlbpcmarjansimorgh