MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest marscristle

Official MinJoong Couple Soompi Thread

pk3p.jpg

They were both the lead star in a 2010 KDrama Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss,
which is an adaptation of a popular manga Itazura na Kiss and TDrama It Started With A Kiss.

1009262l.jpg

This Thread is all about Kimg Hyun Joong and Jung So Min as a couple or individuals,
no other pairings/couple.. be a SOLID MINJOONG SHIPPER!  ;)

♥KIM HYUN JOONG♥

mischievouskisscouplecr.jpg

Name: Kim Hyun Joong
Profession: Actor, singer
Birthdate: 1986-Jun-6
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: B  

He is the leader of popular boyband SS501  and a prominent style icon in Korea, winning multiple icon awards.
He  gained widespread popularity beyond Asia for his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in
 the 2009 hit drama series Boys Over Flower.

♥JUNG SO MIN♥

mischievouskisscouple.jpg

Name: Jung So Min
Profession: Actress and model
Birthdate: 1989-Mar-16
Height: 165cm
Weight: 47kg
Star sign: Pisces
Blood type: A

She is known for starring in the role of Hong Mo-nae on the SBS 2010 drama Bad Guy (TV Series).
She studied ballet in elementary and middle school. In high school  she studied Korean traditional dance.
She says that if she had continued  to dance, she would like to have traveled to other countries to spread  Korean traditional dance.
She attended Korea National University of Arts  majoring in acting.

She is also known for her striking resemblance to Yoon Eun Hye.

pk2u.jpg

RULES:

No Bashing..:vicx: No Spamming.. :excl: No Quoting of Pictures.. :ph34r: No One Liner Post.. -_-

WHERE TO WATCH:

1002x33403copy.jpg
Playful Kiss (장난스런 키스)

YOUTUBE VERSION:

1002x33401copy.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/ytkiss

SPREAD THE LOVE!
 :wub: :wub:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxraqSTAR

yay, finally!

@kutu_loncat yes, same here.. i can't wait either for the youtube version of PK.. and seriously i've been loving this couple more and more.

been rewatching PK again and again as i was waiting for the YT version

Guest Niiiicolee

wa I love this couple but I dont like a lot of hopes up for something to happen because it is very unprobable but not impossible XD 1313 I really like so jung min acts so I think a new fan and also kim hyun joong ... . . I love PK and the chapters on youtube hopefully have many skinships . . :wub:

Guest Crystal392

I am soo behind in PK, I haven't finished to watch it yet because I've been busy with uni but I love this couple so much. I support them 100%!

They look soo cute together ♥

Thanks for creating this thread :)

Guest Leopoldine

OHHHH Finally!!!! A thread for MinJoong! :wub:

Gossh they look so good together!!!!

Just wondering where did you find the profile of JSM? It's just that I really doubt that she's 165cm... I think she's about 160-162cm. Oh that's just detail.

They are going to be a lot together right? For PK promo overseas....

And yes, I want many skinship too!

Guest betchay

wow thanks for creating this thread.

They look so cute together. blush.gif

Can't wait for more of their interaction... so looking forward for the YT special. :wub:

Guest opiod0101

wow! thanks so much for posting this thread! am such a fan, i dont know if there's actually something in between them, but hopefully this thread will grow and grow! lets keep the PK spirit alive! I hope, in the future, we will have lots to talk about in this thread!

Guest marscristle

OHHHH Finally!!!! A thread for MinJoong!  :wub:

Gossh they look so good together!!!!

Just wondering where did you find the profile of JSM? It's just that I really doubt that she's 165cm... I think she's about 160-162cm. Oh that's just detail.

They are going to be a lot together right? For PK promo overseas....

And yes, I want many skinship too!

i saw it on her dramawiki i also doubt her height in there, oh well that is what's written or maybe she just look small because hyun joong is tall..

and yep, according to what i read they will have a PK overseas promotion on mid 2011

Guest mijoo-pearl

Thanks thanks so much for make this thread. I'm sure will be a member no matter what ^^....

I heard that So Min will go to Taiwan in Dec for PK promote. Hoppefully HJ can be there too...

I love to see them together.

oh yay!!! finally a thread for Minjoong couple!!! thank you for creating the thread.

i adored them in PK and i miss them now :( cannot wait for the YT version to see more of SJ and HN :wub: they are an adorable/lovable couple keke

hahahaha.... so they are minjoong now....

kinda weird soying minjoong...hahaha caould also be SoJoong of HyunMin...

i thought they are going to be SeungNi or haJo...

what is your scene between out hero and heroin in PK...?

and what is your fave scene from the BTS/interviews/NG of this couple..?

for me, my fave scene would be the part hug in the balcony after Seungjo announced that he is going to mary hani..

and for the BTS, it would be the one when Somin and hyunjoong kissed in the car during the christmas filming, after the kissed they were so embarrassed with each other that i find so cute..

and i will leave you people with an artwork i saw from http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/

Collages6.jpg

Guest xxraqSTAR

(sorry to cut your post)

my favorite scene/s would be the kiss in the rain and when SJ tickles HN on their honeymoon at jeju island,

and of course their honeymoon :D :D..

while BTS are the same as yours, their kiss in the car and they laugh at the end

and also the beach scene, when SJ saved HN from drowning.

LOL, there's a lot of scene, i can't even think what's the best of all

Guest marscristle

hahahaha.... so they are minjoong now....

kinda weird soying minjoong...hahaha caould also be SoJoong of HyunMin...

i thought they are going to be SeungNi or haJo...

sorry to cut your post..

ahm yep.. i just saw the name MINJOONG on facebook so i decided to use it also :P

my fave BTS would be these..   [장난스런 키스] 메이킹 필름 6 (Naughty Kiss: Making Film6)

they've almost got the funniest NGs in that video and also the kiss in the car BTS ^^

and for my fave scene i can't decide since there are lots of scenes that makes me grin like crazy :wub:  :wub:

their wedding, honeymoon, CPR teaching, and all their kissing scenes LOL :D

Guest mijoong

finally someone made this thread! God bless u kkk... marscristle really thx so much...

I am in! i just like saw her with hyunjoong i dunno why. Usually I am not into coupling or shipper, maybe i cant be categorize a couple fans now, but seeing them together makes me happy happy. ^^ So i am in ^^ Minjoong FTW!

Minmin and hyunjoong, kkkk many korean PK fans like to call So min, princess, Princess Minmin... kkk and like to called hyunjoong Bad boy prince kkkk...

My fav BTS: the daebak kissing in the car BTS... thats daebak!!! LOL that BTS is one of my permanent playlist... Saw them kissing oh so smooth and naturally for 20seconds is just heaven. Both of them so natural and so into that kkkk... Super love it :wub: anyway based on fancacount that kissing is happened for countless time, they really kissing so much and actually the kissing is more than 1 minute... (in video just show 20 seconds)

My fav scene: kissing in the rain ^^, that left deep impression to me not because its kissing, but it just have something hypnotize me.. ^^

The first minjoong scenes in PK that make my heart beat faster for them: in ep 2 the sweet kissing ni kissing tree scene ^^

ok I gotta dig all Minjoong fancam now, so we have sumthing to talk... Kkkk go dig up any photo or fancam or any screen capture about Minjoong you have found gals ^^ better we move some Minjoong stuff posted in PK thread here ^^

Guest cmshrty

ahhhh ok everyone keeps talking about the bts in the car but I haven't seen it yet -____- can someone please put the link up?!!???

anyways my FAVE scene would be between the honeymoon scene and the kiss in the rain :D lol

ohhh no I topped a page and have nothing to add :( sorryyy

Archived