Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[Variety] X-Man X맨

Replies

• bebyxannabebyxanna ????? Posts: 3,143Member

IDOL

QUOTE(devylann @ Nov 10 2006, 12:00 AM) »

Junjin and Micky looks soooo cute!!!!

too bad they aint got coupling no more!! i would love to see Yunho & BSG together!!! and is this the first time Junjin and BSG are on a show together?!???? were they ever together on LL??? (can't remember)

watta great cast!! hopefully they don't cut too much off!!! i wanna see them all!!!!!!!
    yunho alwase picks BSG on variety shows??? really??? from wat i have seen he has only chosen her once on xman. they didn't even get coupled in LL. hmmm....

LOL yunho does pick bSG on variety shows.
    He and her liked each other in LL and coupled once on LL, before the shiwon & bae seulgi couple started.
    I'm glad that BSG & yunho are being paired on XMAN <3
    they look like an anime couple~ i swear lols.
    liy932.png liy93.png
    { P A N D O R A H E A R T S }
    credits to liy93 & atemu_mana @ LJ
  • lalagallalagal Posts: 354Member
    ^^ they did??? i dont think they coupled, but i do think they like each other...haha...i tot bsg chose chun myunghoon(how to spell????) in the end..?? or was it another episode...aigoo...ppls tell me which ep it was..have to go and dl...
  • jina_bing_bangjina_bing_bang OregonPosts: 10,022Member

SUPERSTAR

thanks!

MICKY + JUN JIN on the same team is image

YUNHO + BSG on the same team is EVEN MORE image

KANG EUN BI ON IS image!

I love the question and can't wait!

Thanks!

Jina
  • bayb3stephbayb3steph Boston, MassachusettsPosts: 415Member
    hmm i m guessing the new xman is going to be great. i cant wait for the rest though. since the old one was a big hit im pretty sure this one is going to be just as good. oh sigh i love xman =D
  • judyl1031judyl1031 jiyoon?! Posts: 1,387Member
    edited November 2006
    QUOTE(lalagal @ Nov 10 2006, 09:19 AM) »

^^ they did??? i dont think they coupled, but i do think they like each other...haha...i tot bsg chose chun myunghoon(how to spell????) in the end..?? or was it another episode...aigoo...ppls tell me which ep it was..have to go and dl...

actually seulgi and yunho never coupled in LL, he only picked her up after his jump (kicking the board game). and he was a little mad when he didn't catch her rose. image

seulgi chose Kim Jongmin in the end (they're actually really good friends, you see her with him talking on variety shows)

[EDIT]

us, seulgi fans went spastic when we found out yunho and seulgi will be paired on xman when dbsk came on before the changing of the format (haha...reunion finally!)
    and now i can't wait for this sunday too! image
  • makemydaymakemyday ? hey you ? Posts: 3,951Friend of Soompi
    ^

wait i dont understand how they're getting coupled.
    i thought they kicked the coupling segment?

i miss coupling segment
    not so much the performances (although i always loved kim kyung rok's)
    but just seeing romances hahha

and i miss dangyuhnhaji image
    just like everyone else

anyways i rewatched hong kyung min's performance like
    60 times now. hahah
    his voice as shin seung hoon's is SOO pretty
  • cmacaroneecmacaronee &#44428;&#51648;&#50857;&#51032; &lt;3Posts: 1,105Member

ROOKIE

i cannot wait for the new xman.

ahhh micky is just looking hotter and hotter. yowzas.

so micky, yunho, junjin, isn't andy gonna be on too? man......heaven image image

and i actually like the new format. i do miss danyeonhaji though...that was always my favorite.
    beautifulpeopley.jpg

Always keep the faith.
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. -John Lennon
  • paigehkpaigehk Posts: 1,556Member

ROOKIE

Seeing HAHA on the new ep makes me happy now. and JUNJIN and Andy too...they are just great.
    I hope to see HAHA's Star Dance performance...it's like my biggest expectation right now.

SHINHWA VIETNAMESE FANCLUB
    I love SHINHWA and HaHa (Ha Dong Hoon)
    KAT-TUN || JangDongGun || CharleneChoi || Choi SooYoung || NicholasTse
    LeeJung || KimJongMin <3 HyunYoung || AndyLau || SGWannaBe || ShiWon
  • bayb3stephbayb3steph Boston, MassachusettsPosts: 415Member
    im so confused! >< lol i saw it and i think its good and funny and all but im still very confused about whats suppose to happen and the games and stuff lol. sigh i wish i knew korean lols. but anyways i think ill get it over time. either that someone can help me understand? and i miss the of course segment lol i know its like not there because of the antis but it just doesnt feel like xman without the of course segment huh? lols sall good i guess well thanks guys =D
  • hyuksuhyuksu junsuhyukjae in:changminPosts: 2,712Member
    QUOTE(ohmyshawty @ Nov 9 2006, 08:38 PM) »

i think lee jong soo is really good in the "dangyunhaji" game. he's so good at being all mushy. i miss this game!

Seriously, I only watched Dangyunhaji mainly because of Lee Jong Soo.
    Good thing he was in a lot of episodes. :x
    They should bring him and Kim Kyung Rok back!
    I want to see KKR do the Star Battle.
    He would get 7 stars for sure. image
  • makemydaymakemyday ? hey you ? Posts: 3,951Friend of Soompi
    edited November 2006
    QUOTE(cookiemonster. @ Nov 10 2006, 01:02 PM) »

They should bring him and Kim Kyung Rok back!
    I want to see KKR do the Star Battle.
    He would get 7 stars for sure. image

i agree with this completely and wholly.
    ahhah kim kyung rok has NEVER failed to disappoint me with with his previous couple selection performances
    haha
  • xJadeexJadee Posts: 61Member

ROOKIE

Can someone send me the sub to the second part of the xman with DBSK in it. I think its #69 ep. 15, id im not mistaken. The link died. Please and thank you image.
  • YeshaYesha Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 856Member

ROOKIE

edited November 2006
    QUOTE(Aquafina)

I'm kind of new to this thread...and I have a question.

The person who is the X-Man, can they be chosen AGAIN in another episode, or are they just picked ONCE?

they can actually be chosen again as the Xman. image

In need of timers for 20th Century Handsome Boys (20세기미소년). Please PM me.

• coolsmurfcoolsmurf gloomy future... singaporePosts: 1,777Friend of Soompi

IDOL

i thought the first topic was rather biased, the second topic is more fair...
  • streetpunksstreetpunks Lala Dream LandPosts: 902Member

IDOL

4 fav guys on one show!!

How cool is that!!

Cant wait to see it tmr
    Credits: `ANITA
  • flyfany89flyfany89 californiaPosts: 2,715Member

IDOL

this week's is going to be great!!
    2 Shinhwa members and 2 DBSK members..hehe

["Which entertainer cellular phone has the most phone numbers stored in them?"]
    i would say Kang Ho Dong but he doesnt count so maybe either Yoo Jae Suk or ...hmm i dont know HaHa?
    <div align='center'> <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><a href="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109091" target="_blank">정일우</a> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
  • snowflakes7snowflakes7 Posts: 3Member
    can somebody please help? This whole week i cant seem to download from megaupload even after downloading user agent switcher. any ideas??? was working fine before......sigh have not watched any x-man for sometime not to mention the new episodes ...help somebody.....Thanks!!! image
  • coolsmurfcoolsmurf gloomy future... singaporePosts: 1,777Friend of Soompi

IDOL

megaupload just invented a brand new system, the user agent switcher doesn't work anymore unfortunately...
  • snowflakes7snowflakes7 Posts: 3Member
    QUOTE(coolsmurf @ Nov 11 2006, 04:22 AM) »

megaupload just invented a brand new system, the user agent switcher doesn't work anymore unfortunately...

Thanks for the info...sob sob image