Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean Celebrity female legs

xthanhhhxxthanhhhx Ji Yongs Pocket :)Posts: 708Member
Any pictures? For motivation?
The title says all

Lately I haven't been motivated enough to exercise, even though I DO exercise I have no motivation.

So please post

any korean female celebrity pictures that shows some nice legs?

I'm striving for slimmer calves and smaller thighs
♥JUNHYUNG

Writing--

Replies

• dearmedearme Posts: 166Member
    edited September 2010
    There's already a thread similar to this..
      Body Inspirations [female]
    But in that thread most soompiers on that thread posted healthy looking bodies that look stunning rather than legs like SNSD, or you can always look at any SNSD member legs. I think they're the reason why people are so caught up with the "Korean legs" thing if you know what I mean ..

P.S. I'm not hating on SNSD or anything lol.. just something I noticed with people these days :b
    "Omg snsd legs are so hot"
    "I wish I was skinny like SNSD"
    yep.
    dodicikikimeowgwoemul
  • TVBuddyTVBuddy Posts: 2,395Member

IDOL

kimmi. wrote on 18 September 2010 - 11:06 PM:

There's already a thread similar to this..
      Body Inspirations [female]
    But in that thread most soompiers on that thread posted healthy looking bodies that look stunning rather than legs like SNSD, or you can always look at any SNSD member legs. I think they're the reason why people are so caught up with the "Korean legs" thing if you know what I mean ..

P.S. I'm not hating on SNSD or anything lol.. just something I noticed with people these days :b
    "Omg snsd legs are so hot"
    "I wish I was skinny like SNSD"
    yep.

sunmi and sohee has really nice legs...saw them live in WG concert...they really were miles long (exaggeration)...but so damn nice....I also like Yuri's body a lot.
     I took a dump five minutes ago, my Richard Simmons is still not wiped yet, you're welcome to give it a smooch.
    ohitsningjagerbomb
  • prisleeprislee Posts: 98Member
    I'm a fan of those legs too o.O

Though... I might as well admit it right now. I know my legs will never be as thin as theirs unless I get major plastic surgery! Not just to suck the fats out I must also get rid of my bone == Its all because of my hugeass bone formation, so their whole calves might measure the same as my calf BONE(exaggeration but you get it).

Thus I've decided not to aim for too much inch loss in my legs. If I only look at the weight loss at my legs, I'll surely feel too depressed to continue. Ah...

Let's just be proud of our thin waists lol.
    My blog. You should really read it.
  • _kucha_kucha Posts: 614Member
    I think it would be easy to say SNSD legs because they're practically always wearing some short shorts. Hwang mi hee and Song Jina and .... a whole bunch of other car saloon models... E.g http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_E6XfbXVvFNI/SxPaYyuJKuI/AAAAAAAAgYM/6DnFwnDSFJA/s1600/song-jina-speed-festival-4th-round-15.jpg
  • sunhiisunhii Posts: 116Member
    like everyone already said: SNSD
    but my body inpiration will always be Hyuna *_*

noob4lifenebbalishakpie99
  • mashimaro_is_luffmashimaro_is_luff You're my cupcake~ in heaven on earthPosts: 3,216Member

IDOL

edited October 2010
    i dont find SNSD's legs the least motivative or attractive. I'm a fan but their legs are unreal and stick skinny. SNSD legs only looks attractive if you have their bodies, their faces and their stardom. I would love to post a picture of this girl I used to had in my collection but i cant find the picture.
    Avvie:incomplete@soompi THX!
    "Bless the day he came to be - Angel wings carried him to me" -Lamb
    imageimage
    credits: stripesoflove @ soompi

Fanooflyaway.Flicksityy
  • swt_koreanswt_korean person soompiPosts: 585Member
    I always wondered if they can actually do fitness with those legs? One of my friends has legs like that and she can't run for squat. They are fragile i'm afraid they will break :(

But they do look pretty and I am jealous.
    4 1 1-SWT KOREAN HER ALTRUISM - COMPLETED MY ALTRUISM- STARTED

A VAMPIRE'S KISS||DECEPTIONS OF NINE - CLICK TO READ
  • peppermintsugarpeppermintsugar Posts: 5,693Friend of Soompi
    Genetics, high heels, and shorts, gets you those legs in SNSD.
    4kjKV.gif memoirs.twitter.tumblr. 2Vdge.gif
    ~1.11.09♡
  • prisleeprislee Posts: 98Member
    edited October 2010
    To add on, shapely legs are nice too. There's just something about those legs joining up to meet a firm, pert butt ...@.@

Though I have to say the preoccupation with skinny legs is more of an "Asian" thing. Asians get lots of blame if they're overweight compared to other ethnicities.
    My blog. You should really read it.
  • duh123duh123 Posts: 1,379Member

IDOL

edited October 2010
    i personally hate snsd legs. it's all makeup and skin&bones. i personally like the legs that are toned with a little more muscle.

park han byul
    park31079.jpg
    even though she's too skinny for my taste, she runs and there's muscle. it's toned rather than just plain skinny legs.

kim yoobin
    2d352bc436651362b609a769d8bcf65e1250868469_full.jpg
    i've always loved her legs especially after she toned up for so hot. even when she gained weight, it was so evenly distributed and it was so attractive to me because it was healthy.

ahn sohee
    sohee.jpg
    yeah, they are weak but they have a nice shape.

park gahee
    201006281800291002_1.jpg
    because her body is awesome and healthy. i love how toned she is. i also like her abs.
    flyaway.simpleteazhujialixiahdreamsxLoonyT.LUUfabrications.xChristineeeKoreaDarlingFlicksityy
  • snuggybearsnuggybear Posts: 7Member
    Can't agree with Duh^ enough! Definition + muscle tone = pure sexiness.

My personal favs:

Jeon Ji Hyun
    Jeonjihyun+laneige2005.jpg

She's known more for her overall killer figure though...

Hyori
    lee-hyori-msn-elle-korea.jpg?w=680&h=453
    I'll do anything to age as gracefully as this woman!

and...

HYUNA!
    l_20c27ae445d3415da779ec41beeef99c.jpg
    xChristineee
  • breathenonstopxbreathenonstopx Posts: 224Member
    VS models have kick-Richard Simmons legs imo :x

SNSD girls have, i duno, softer looking legs? they're nothing special -like someone else said earlier, shorts and heels = bam! there you go
    dearmeflyaway.honeypillsKoreaDarling
  • -forever--forever- ♡我愛熊貓~♪♫ Posts: 441Member
    i think Goo Hye Sun has the prettiest legs in the world~!
    her legs are soo perfect!
    especially in  Boys over flowers!! ^__^
    i was like wahh her legs are soo pretty~
    Star_Panda_by_xXMandy20Xx.gif . 411 . shop .
    teamrawrr.gif

• MiNuLoVeMiNuLoVe Posts: 858Member
    kim yoobin has a very nice body so does gahee...
    uee from after school has the longest legs I swear
    and nicely shaped too unlike stick skinny legs.
    flyaway.kuroimisaxChristineeeT.LUU
  • mo.NeMo81mo.NeMo81 Posts: 356Member
    does anyone know what they use so their leg is so even and glowing??? for example , yoobin's leg up there. it doesnt look like shes wearing stocking but its her bare skin...? I already brough this spray leg makeup but it doesnt do anything. Please help!

• ultrabunnyultrabunny Posts: 542Member
    ^ Use bronzing power with shimmer in it!

I love Hyunahs legs! So amazing.

I also really love sooyoungs.
    sooyoung.jpg
    LehCarXRachel
  • g-yog-yo livelaughlove Posts: 2,928Member
    Focus on being healthy rather than getting 'SNSD' legs, honestly :/ Healthy, fit legs will last you longer than flabby ones. And, if you must know, SNSD's legs are photoshopped (they're just as normal as any of us) and stylist put makeup on them...and many girlgroups get injections in their legs before they go on stage so that their muscles tighten or something so it looks slimmer for that time being :///
    Dolce Vita, Moderato
    breedloves
  • kawaiiulzzangkawaiiulzzang x3 Posts: 426Member
    mo.NeMo81 wrote on 10 January 2011 - 04:45 AM:

does anyone know what they use so their leg is so even and glowing??? for example , yoobin's leg up there. it doesnt look like shes wearing stocking but its her bare skin...? I already brough this spray leg makeup but it doesnt do anything. Please help!

They also use baby oil (:
  • TVBuddyTVBuddy Posts: 2,395Member

IDOL

Ahn Sohee, her legs <3
    Jun Ji Hyun
     I took a dump five minutes ago, my Richard Simmons is still not wiped yet, you're welcome to give it a smooch.
    misspinky
  • Beautiful*NightmareBeautiful*Nightmare .I Adore You. Posts: 1,439Member

IDOL

I LOVE Yoon Eun Hye's legs. Actually, I love her overall body. It's slim and toned!
    You're still here but I am still the sea.
    & As peaceful as I seem,

Please don't ever turn your back on me.