I made my nose smaller! (without surgery)

Guest Shadajiah

Guest Shadajiah

Okay, I'm kind of nervous because this is my first thread and I'm not sure if there may be one like it so.. bare with me.

Well the way I made my nose smaller was really simple. There is a product called NoseRight that squeezes your nose into a different shape, which is totally possible because the nose is made out of cartilage and is moldable.  

I didn't use that product. i simply squeezed the sides of my nose together for a count of thirty and let go. There was a significant change in the size. Do this a few times a day and I'm sure the results will be at least semi-permanent if not better.

NOTE: I did not buy and use this product. I used my fingers which did exactly what the product did (in a shorter amount of time)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shadajiah

Okay, if you read the thread, I didn't buy the product. I didn't HAVE to! You can get the same exact results on your own, just by using your own fingers :P.

And sorry, I haven't taken any pics. I just started this yesterday.

Guest kumoko

you know, i use to pinch the side of my nostrils everyday in front of the computer because i thought my nose was kind of wide, and surprisingly after a few months, my nose did get narrower! and people noticed it and commented saying how my nose looked kind of different! even my parents has been saying my nose got narrower and taller~

Guest jaynami

Mind if I ask how old you are? I heard that after a certain age (I think it was 16), it will have no affect on your nose.

Guest lala-123

There's a certain age? I read that your nose is always re-shapeable no matter what age :\

I got a Nose-Up (pic) about two months ago and I try to use it every night.

Guest 18:09

i use the nose clip and it made my nose smaller, but didn't change the shape of it.

i used it for like... 2-3 weeks?

and also, when i yawn, i always squeeze my nose, so it'll stay the same size instead of getting bigger (if you know what i mean)

Guest cutieheartzbadboy

do you just pinch your nose and thats it? are there any specific i dont know pinches?! hahahaha bear with me. haha

Guest cutieheartzbadboy

i used to do it a lot too, and my nose has gone smaller btw... but after a few days of not doing it... its gotten bigger than usual.

Guest WitchGoddess

Um is it your imagination? Honestly, the nose right stuff does not work. I have it and used it for a while. It changes shape for like ten minutes and goes back.

Guest Shadajiah

Um is it your imagination? Honestly, the nose right stuff does not work. I have it and used it for a while. It changes shape for like ten minutes and goes back.

Maybe you didn't do it for long enough? I wouldn't know because I don't use nose right.

Guest LaughingWithYou

I don't know if my say counts (because my mom did it to me when I was 7 or somewhere around that age) and it worked, also made my nose higher as well.

Originally my nose was quite big and flat so my mom pinched my nose (the nostril area), pulled it outwards and let go. She does it repeatedly every day until my nose turned red (I don't think you have to do it this far though >_<) End result, my nose was higher and smaller as well. Again, I don't know if it applies at any age, but your nose will eventually (don't know how long...) grow into a better shape, just have to have patience.

... BIG WARNNG though, USE A CLEAN PLASTIC GLOVE WHILE PINCHING YOUR NOSE !! The only part of my face that's oily is my nose, and I REALLY mean OILY! Keep your hands clean, or even better, use plastic gloves when you're pinching your nose, or you'll end up in the same situation as me T___T It really sucks to have oily nose you know, gets even worse when you sweat ! No matter how much I cleaned and rubbed my nose with hot water and cleanser, nothing reduces the oil secretion T__T You can avoid it!!

Archived