Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

Guest Fabiola

Guest Fabiola

Cute Overload ♥ Smiley Flynn Bloom!
Orlando Bloom marries Miranda Kerr in secret wedding

Orlando Bloom, the British actor, has married Miranda Kerr, an Australian supermodel, in a secret ceremony.

By Laura Roberts

Published: 8:18AM BST 23 Jul 2010

article-1297018-0A270C1A000005DC-917_468x675.jpg

The couple have been dating since 2007 and only announced their engagement one month ago.

A spokesman for Miss Kerr said that she was on honeymoon with Bloom, who has appeared in Pirates of the Caribbean and Lord of the Rings, but did not confirm exactly when they were married. It is thought the wedding took place in Los Angeles.

The model was contracted to appear at a Spring Season launch on August 3 as an ambassador for an Australian department store, David Jones, but will still be on honeymoon.

She said in a statement: "I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment of my life.

"I look forward to coming back to Australia in the near future to celebrate with family and friends.

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together,"

Bloom, 33, met Miss Kerr, 27, backstage at a Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York in 2006.

Kerr, who was raised in the country town of Gunnedah in the state of New South Wales, was ranked ninth on the Forbes' Top 10 Earning Models list this year after earning an estimated £2.6 million in the past 12 months.

However, she has said in the past on life after modelling: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a veg patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7905995/Orlando-Bloom-marries-Miranda-Kerr-in-secret-wedding.html

article-0-0A604161000005DC-456_468x501.jpg

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-greek-restaurant.jpgorlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-out-audi.jpg

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-engaged.jpgorlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-main-street-kiss.jpg

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chdairkld

oh wow, their kids are going to be gorgeous!!! geeze. lol. save some for the rest of us???? hahahha.

but congrats!!! i love how she smile around him. it's adorable to see.

Guest hyerimii

They're like the perfect couple. I'm jealous for both of them. They're both hot! Orlando Bloom was like my ultimate favorite </3 Hahaha. Congrats to the newlyweds!

Guest davidnuknow

Congratz to them! I have been waiting for them to get married hahah

they look so happy around each other!

they are both sooooo hot! Their babies are gonna be SO GORGEOUS! *jealoussss*

Guest ponkie

Her face! Why won't she age??? I look so freakin' older than her and I'm younger!

Anyway, congrats to the happy couple. :D

Guest &adamo.

awwwwwwwwwww congratulations to the couple

they look great together

they're gonna have beautiful children

Archived