Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Picture thread

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

he has the cutest smile~
Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers DETAILS August 2010

2.jpg

:wub:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt suits up in Burberry Prorsum for the August 2010 cover of Details, on sale July 13. Here’s what the 29-year-old actor shared with the mag:

On if he was frustrated after 3rd Rock From The Sun: “I would answer that question with a resounding yes. I was scared and depressed for a while. Not that I had any reason to f–king be depressed—I mean, I was going to college and everything. It was not like I was hungry. But absolutely. I was like, ‘S–t, I don’t know if anybody’s gonna let me act. They’ll let me be in another sitcom, but I don’t want to do that. This is terrible.’ Yeah.”

1.jpg

On curbing his pot smoking: “When I was in high school, I loved smoking weed. I loved it. But I cut myself to once a month. That was my rule. And so as the first of the month came closer, my friends would be like, ‘All right, what’s the plan this weekend?’ And actually it’s really cool—when you do it that infrequently, you can really trip. In hindsight, could I have smoked weed on the weekends? Yeah. But it was cool to do it once a month. I still do that sometimes—I go on little weedfests. I’m a pothead. That’s my drug of choice.”

On tabloid culture being toxic: “It’s a bunch of bulls—, a waste of time. It depresses me. And I’m not easily depressed. When I’m at the grocery store, those magazines—they always suck me in. I go, ‘I can’t f–kin’ believe that this is what we’re looking at.’ It’s really sad. Why shouldn’t there be beautiful works of art on the grocery stands? Like Bob Dylan said, you know, art doesn’t belong in museums, it belongs in gas stations… Even in a purely selfish way, I would absolutely argue that you are bringing bad sh– your way by consuming and enjoying that kind of hostility.”

joseph-gordon-levitt-details-august.jpg

On one day being hunted down by paparazzi: “Look, I’ve met some nice guys who take pictures like that. I don’t want to demonize anybody. But I do think that this notion that certain people are in a higher class than other people is unhealthy. We would be healthier as a people if we quit paying attention to that kind of bulls–t and paid more attention to more pertinent things and more beautiful things.”

Joe next stars in the Leonardo DiCaprio starrer Inception, in theaters July 16!

joseph-gordon-levitt-dark-knight-rises.jpg

source: justjared.com

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oyokisuo0

"But I do think that this notion that certain people are in a higher class than other people is unhealthy. We would be healthier as a people if we quit paying attention to that kind of bulls–t and paid more attention to more pertinent things and more beautiful things"

I love this.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I adore this man. He's so talented, good looking, intelligent, and SO underrated.

I just wish he'd get more exposure. He does great in everything he's ever taken part in.

I love watching him in whatever he's in.

500 Days of Summer was one of THE cutest movies I've ever seen.

Guest underneathHERskin

I'm not digging the haircut, but he's soo good looking. :wub: He looks a bit like Heath Ledger, no?

Guest Atmosphere.

Is it me or just he doesn't have that long face looking anymore? O_O

He has the face of Heath Ledger's face shape!!

I'm really curious how he would really look like as Joker's makeup!!

I'm not digging the haircut, but he's soo good looking. :wub: He looks a bit like Heath Ledger, no?

He really does. I remember there was talk that he was going to be Joker before Heath was cast. Even now, it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to have him take over the role if that were to ever happen.

Guest Acedia

He's amazing. Nothing else more needs to be said.

But I can't help but wonder if he's "high" in this interview. Sounds a little less well-spoken than usual. Nonetheless, eloquent as hell.

The entertainment industry nowadays seriously doesn't deserve people like Joseph. He's too good to be true.

Guest abviolinplayer

ok, I have to say that buzzcut isn't working for me. >_< but nonetheless...I'm in love! :wub: lol

before, I was just infatuated with his looks, but didn't know much about him. after reading this interview, he seems like an amazing and intelligent person and I totally agree with what he said about tabloid culture and paparazzi. and I so didn't know he was a pot head! I'd love to toke up with this guy!! hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MiniAng

Haha he's adorable now, but was even cuter in inception (loved his slicked back hair)~ blush.gif

I hope Chris Nolan picks him to be in the newest batman movie to play the riddler ( even though right now it's just a rumor circling around) He has the talent for it!

Guest mezzed

This man is gorgeous.

I could stare at him all day and night and would not get tired of him.

I love the way he is so blunt about everything.

I just fangirl love this guy.

Guest massive toene

Gosh, I love him.

"And I'm back in the game!"

^Aaah, this line was so cute when he said that in "10 things I hate about you"!

And now he grew up to a fine, handsome man! :wub:

Archived