Do you find guys with thick/bushy eyebrows more attractive?

Guest mickeypirate

Guest mickeypirate

My friend say it distracts from the face alot and so she can't stand bushy or thick eyebrows. 

What are your people's opinion about thicker eyebrows?

Guest __herodreams

It does depend on their face structure and everything, but I do find a number of guys with thick eyebrows attractive ;) *COUGHS*NICHKHUN*COUGHS* XD

Guest Miyuki♥

I like them to be thicker (but not 'bushy-er') that a girl's eyebrows. Plucking is okay but only to tidy them so they are not bushy and messy but shaping and making them thin is off-putting.

Guest sai_k

it depends if they match it. EX: NICHKHUN.

the face structure has to do alot with it i think...not so sure though

but like what i voted for "Depends on the face and if it fits their whole face." :D

Guest lightofhonest

fit their face. If the eyebrows didn't and were thick, I'd suggest to them that they go get them plucked xD

Guest SallyIshAwesome

I kinda agree with you're friend. When someone has THICK bushy eyebrows I kinda tend to stare O.O, but if its kinda bushy and not that noticeable then its all good. I prefer whichever suits them

I think it depends on the person's overall facial structure and stuff like that :lol: I've met some guys with thick eyebrows who didn't look so attractive because of their eyebrows, and I've met some guys with thick eyebrows who looked attractive because of their eyebrows. It really all depends on the face.

Guest noodles_love

i have to agree with what most said, it depends on if it fits their face or not. some guys look better with thick eyebrows than others....well unless its like SUPER thick and bushy then they should consider plucking a bit lol

Guest Painterlyy

Eh. I think it just depends on if it fits the face, right? But I guess I prefer busy brows over super thin brows. I just think it looks weird on guys. :crazy:

Guest soompier1

kdwpaw.jpg

As long as it's not bushy like this where it doesn't look attractive on anyone, I don't mind it. Thicker eyebrows do suit some people.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Thick, well groomed is way better than thin, especially for men.

agreed. they can always be groomed. but if you got skinny brows, nothing you can do, but become besties with a brow pencil.

Guest lovablepandas

Well, I don't like thin eyebrows. I like on the medium to thick side. But not gorilla thick. It just looks younger and cleaner.

Guest vivadolly

i have thick brows and i hate it already.. but if i was to have adriana lima's eyebrows.. or megan fox,

i would probably like my brows then..? lol, but yeah i prefer thin soft looking brows.

Guest _ATELIER

i have to say, i love thick eyebrows, as long as it's shaped right..and the face looks good.

like TOP OR CHUCK BASS!! hehehe.

Archived