Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

hahah.
so i saw a Fan group upon the same name on FB, & i kinda laughed at it since it's true for me.

how about you guys? i thought i was the only one.. but i guess not. Loll.

i just press random buttons & what not, i always felt stupid by doing it.. but i guess it does help. =P

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginkaku
:lol: I know I do! It makes me feel better than having an awkward silence around the group of people I don't know that well... Unless I'm with just a friend.. Then I'd feel like a jerk for pulling out my phone in the first place...

Guest inyeon.

HAHA OMG YES.

I used to sit on this bench after school, surrounded by a bunch of outgoing dance crew people. I was kind of an outcast, so I just pretended to text all the time ): such a fail..

im glad i found a better place to hang out now. LOL.

Guest Octopus__

Nahh, I just like to sit with my arms crossed and look grumpy.

People know when to leave me alone then. Haha. Who gives

a crap if I look all weird.. I just don't want people bothering me.

Guest lurvingu

Yes, i would just take out my phone and start typing something and then close everything. HaHa !!!

But sometimes i just send some random message to my friend and stare at the phone, waiting for the reply

i do it on the bus, to seem like i'm important LOL ~ like i'll sit there, and look at my phone and just poke it so it seems like i'm doing something. ;-;

haha i just joined that group.

i don't actually pretend to text, though. i DO text - usually my best friend telling her how awkward things are :lol:

I rarely do that... I usually find other things more creative to do (or to say, if I'm with someone).

But I realize that a lot of people rely on their cellphones, not only in awkward situations. Even if they're bored or something. (Some just wanna show off their new cellphones or their new wallpaper or applications or something).

A lot of people would rather play with their cellphone while waiting or while on the bus rather than staring around unless they go to *sleep mode* <--- That's me sometimes.

The most common would be... while eating... hahaha... A lot of people would rather even hold a giant burger with one hand and use their cellphone with the other hand like a pro... B) Because they don't wanna be seen as eating and staring around and admiring/focusing on the foods they're eating. Similar to when you take a poop except that no one can see you... :P

Guest mizgen17

LOL!! in awkward situations??.......i guess so but when i'm walking by myself and i see a group of guys who look suspicious i pretend i'm talkin to someone on the phone >.<....but when i told my friend about this she said what if it rings?? haha xD

when I walk past a group of guys, I tend to look at my phone and have this really puzzled look on my face to show them "hey look! I'm so engrossed in my message that you guys don't even exist! so don't even try to disturb me!"

Archived