Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rainy days makes me moody, cranky and sleepy

is it me or does rainy, or even just cloudy days, makes you feel down. i get fussed up over nothing, i get terrible headaches, and sleepy.

i tried not to look outside. i was hoping that by doing so, i would feel less cloudy myself. but then, it's like if my body and mind was connected with the weather without me knowing it.

arggg, hate gloomy days...
anyone else feeling the way i do?
·

Replies

• ManuManu South KoreaPosts: 24Member

ROOKIE

yupp i feel exactly the same image
    ·
  • Mr. ChanMr. Chan Mr. Meanie Posts: 864Banned
    QUOTE (princessantou @ Oct 22 2009, 02:44 PM) »
    is it me or does rainy, or even just cloudy days, makes you feel down. i get fussed up over nothing, i get terrible headaches, and sleepy.

Probably just you, or a minority of people.

I love the rain, it made me realize all of the mistakes I did, the broken heart I had, and most importantly, how screwed up in the head people are.
    ·
  • babiloveyoobabiloveyoo New JerseyPosts: 6,222Member
    I get depressed or really sad =(.
    ·
  • lalagladyslalagladys Hellokitty. :) washingtonPosts: 189Member
    Eh, doesn't really matter. I mean yeah I get sad that its raining , but it doesn't effect my mood.
    Probability because I live in Washington. hehee.
    "We are imperfect people, therefore we offer and receive imperfect love."
    Tumblr|411|Requests
    ·
  • CHEWDYCHEWDY dead cityPosts: 146Member

IDOL

i guess i could say cloudy days make me feel sleepy?.
    its the no sunshine, gray clouds, & cold weather that
    makes me want to wrap myself up in my soft comforter
    & sleeep; image
    ·
  • jaykiddingjaykidding SarcastiCityPosts: 1,480Member

ROOKIE

I think they make me feel sleepy, but I really love rainy days (:
    ·
  • Atmosphere.Atmosphere. RELAX. SEATTLEPosts: 12,656Member
    Not only feeling gloomy, but feel very groggy. But I can't help it.. rain is good for the trees, and I love trees. Even though I'm sick of seeing rain, but I just realized.. Rain is beautiful............ image

Not the singer, Rain no no no LOL

·
  • frogfrog Posts: 804Member
    Before I used to love the rain and couldn't wait for it to come, now I hate it so much due to various personal reasons.

Rainy days make me feel the same way. However, I do love days after a rainy storm.
    Once in a lifetime, please be happy!
    ·
  • gem2461gem2461 Posts: 877Member
    I actually love rainy days a lot. It provides me a peaceful bond with myself. However, if it turns our country into like this again...

it's another story.

Ugh. Worst.day.of.my.life
    ·
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

your not the only one. I always feel so down when it is raining image And it makes me feel sleepy too image Sleeping when its raining outside feels so good ^^
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
    ·
  • ninyaahninyaah the end USAPosts: 2,963Member

IDOL

You're not alone. I hate rainy days; I feel like staying in bed all day. My mood is affected by the weather.
    ·
  • coldfire-xcoldfire-x Posts: 519Member
    Rainy days make me feel like everything is out of place. ):
    I don't like rainy days. So depressing.
    Lee Jung Shin

Signature Credits: iluvemdan
    ·
  • Regina RaeRegina Rae Posts: 4,249Banned

Yeah. Rainy days suck = =''/
    I used to really like rainy foggy weather. But not so much anymore.
    formspring
    Love live Regina Rae
    ·
  • I_play_with_dollsI_play_with_dolls c: under your bedPosts: 2,796Member

SUPERSTAR

Rainy days make me feel nasty for some reason, like when I see it rain, it's like the sky is taking a long Richard Simmons on us like R.Kelly did to that little girl.
    ·
  • JAMIESHOCKJAMIESHOCK Posts: 565Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

I just feel sleepy, but only when I look outside. Then, I just want to drop everything, put on my pjs and curl under my comforter. It's actually pretty nice; I never feel moody or cranky. It also always puts me in the mood for a steaming mug of hot cocoa, mmmm.

When I'm outside with rain, the sound of rain drops pitter-pattering on my umbrella is, to me, very calming for some reason. I only like being outside when it's raining only if the wind isn't gusting at some crazy speed. That's when it gets crazy and I get moody and cranky and want to get inside asap.
    ·
  • playedescapadeplayedescapade Monterey, CAPosts: 204Member
    I find the atmosphere rainy days bring to be very calming, dreamy, and cozy. I love it. I especially love it when it's raining at dusk and all the lights in the city are being reflected on the wet streets. Oh man, I live for that.

Cloudy, overcast days, though, are sure to make me feel down. I hate it because it's like stuck-in-the-middle weather since the clouds aren't clearing up or raining. It drives me crazy that it's not going one way or another.
    ·
  • krstarjrkrstarjr Posts: 529Member
    well sometimes i get a bit depressed/moody/cranky, but most of time i actually feel more calm and peaceful and whenever it rains, i sleep really well so it makes me feel good
    "도망자 음악가" ++YOUTUBE CHANNEL++Facebook
    We gonna go pro, neva gonna let go, holdin' on to one dream, neva gonna stop yo~
    ·
  • dandelionxdandelionx New York, NYPosts: 1,009Member

ROOKIE

i used to get really moody and cranky when i'm in the rain.
    but if i'm not in the rain then i'm fine but i get really sleepy and tired when it gets darker out haha
    BE HAPPY (:
    ·
  • paulinaaapaulinaaa nycPosts: 636Member
    I get moody on rainy days lol
    sometimes i even feel depressed i dun even know why; i guess its the rain making me feel that way

Epik High ♥ MBLAQ ♥ 2PM

·
  • AyuTrance90AyuTrance90 Stop time and stay with me tonight ? Posts: 586Member
    it's raining right now. And i left my clothes hanging outside. So i'm pissed. -sigh-
    My Beauty Blog
    My Personal Blog

♥ ♥ ♥
    ·