♦ [Movie 2009][Upcoming] 청담보살 (Cheong Dam Bo Sal)

Guest alicechen

Guest alicechen

Premieres Nov. 11. 2009 (Park YeJin, Lim Chang Jung, Lee Jun-Hyuk)

청담보살 (Cheong Dam Bo Sal)

20091012085237633e7_085633_1.jpg20091012085237633e7_085633_0.jpg

Name: 청담보살 (Cheong Dam Bo Sal)

English Name:

Director: Kim Jin Young ("Baby and I", "The Son")

Production: A Room with the View (전망좋은방)

Cast: Park YeJin, Lim Chang Jung, Kim Su-Mi (Special Guest), Lee Jun-Hyuk, Seo Young Hee, Seo Yoo-Jung

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Scheduled Release Date: November 11, 2009

Related Links: Daum | Naver | Official Site

Previews: Trailer (Click!) , Behind the Scenes 1,

Roles

Park YeJin as Tae-Rang, rich and sexy fortuneteller

Yejin.png

Lim Chang Jung as Seung Won, unemployed man

MainActor.png

Kim Su-Mi as Tae-Rang's Mother, also a famous Fortune Teller

Untitled-2.png

Lee Jun-Hyuk as Tae-Rang's first Love

Actor1.png

Synopsis

Coming Soon!

Pictures from Press Conferences

200909281129471129_1.jpg200909281227102300_1.jpg

20090928000787_0.jpg

YJ12.pnglhy200909281552140.jpg

th_1_L_1254111030.jpgth_200909281154368001905A_2.jpgth_200909281234372300_1.jpg

th_200909281240062300_1.jpgth_2009092849217_2009092859681.jpgth_2009092850277_2009092859741.jpg

th_YJ10.pngth_YJ9.png

Still Images from Movie

th_100057_43904_640.jpgth_yj1.jpgth_yj2.jpg

th_yj3.jpgth_yj4.jpgth_yj5.jpg

th_yj6.jpgth_52516_S11_172332.jpgth_20090922000261_0.jpg

th_Sohwa_1.jpg (Sohwa Everyone!) ;)

Credit:

Background Info: Logicalsong

Trailer: Logicalsong, KMDb00, conankung

Pictures: Original from Naver, Daum, Uploaded again by Logicalsong, conankung and me. :)

Posters: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/, jaojune

I really glad that YeJin come with new movie... I really miss her after she quit FO... gonna see Queen SD but they kill her beginning of drama...

Guest Logicalsong

Wow...good job, alicecheon!!!

Hope this thread will be full of juice info and pics. :-)

BTW, Lim Chang Jung will appear as the guest for "Mureuppak Dosa" tonight (what's the title of this show, btw? Always feeling awkard to write Korean show in Enligh.:<)) He mentioned that he was so gald to work with Ye-Jin since she's is the one of the hottest stars in Korea right now.

And both of them will appear together on Kang Ho Dong's new talk show which was begun from SBS.

To give some hot news to Ye-Jin in FO fans, she will soon appear the show as a guest, too.

I got this info from DC ryupark gallery.

Guest raiven

I saw a post of Logicalsong in PYJ's thread that the english title is "Fortuneteller in Cheong Dam Dong." Is it just a rough translation?

Oh, and don't we have a synopsis of the movie?

Guest lildevil

finally ...i've been waiting to see yehjin's next project ...

i really miss her...so glad she back and soooooo happy that she will be coming back to family outing as a guest ! and hopefully with Chunhee as well kakkakaka

Guest rachelee1031

LogicalSong

yejinnie is going to appear in FO soon~~ haha that's a big news....

im would be very happy to see her back in FO~~

haha yejinnie is the hottest star in Korea wootsss~~ i love this....

n thx for the info~~

Guest alicechen

Wow...good job, alicecheon!!!

Hope this thread will be full of juice info and pics. :-)

BTW, Lim Chang Jung will appear as the guest for "Mureuppak Dosa" tonight (what's the title of this show, btw? Always feeling awkard to write Korean show in Enligh.:<)) He mentioned that he was so gald to work with Ye-Jin since she's is the one of the hottest stars in Korea right now.

And both of them will appear together on Kang Ho Dong's new talk show which was begun from SBS.

To give some hot news to Ye-Jin in FO fans, she will soon appear the show as a guest, too.

I got this info from DC ryupark gallery.

HOT HOT HOT STAR in Korea. Such a dazzling comment!! Heck to the Yea she is! :lol:

Then I can't wait to see her on more variety shows. Lim Chang Jung is a funny person. I saw him recently with Suju on a show. His character looks hilarious too.

I saw a post of Logicalsong in PYJ's thread that the english title is "Fortuneteller in Cheong Dam Dong." Is it just a rough translation?

Oh, and don't we have a synopsis of the movie?

I saw that post too but was kinda unsure... Need to confirm with Logicalsong. :)

Guest alicechen

^ Thanks for the correction pepe.RO!! No wonder why I had a hard time recognizing her...haha XD Silly me...

Once the movie is available for download, I'm going to be capping like crazy!! ;)

Picture fixed! ^^

Uploaded a video of Behind the Scenes. Funny!! Yejin slaps Jun Hyuk repeatedly, you can hear her laughing!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9mKnLLOEq8

Articles taken from Hancinema

Park Ye-jin as a fortune teller!

Park Ye-jin will be a fortuneteller!

She is in the upcoming film "Cheongdambosal" which its teaser poster has been released!

We can see her in a Korean, European, and Thai costumes with a comic setting.

"Cheongdambosal" will show Park as a fortuneteller who is prettier than a celebrity, single life, and her great talent in fortune telling!

Let's watch this comic film!

The movie will be released this November 11th.

Sources nate, Hancinema

Park Ye-jin, sexy and comic character

Park Ye-jin will be the sexy and single comic character!

The new film, "Cheongdambosal" will be starring Park as the main character Taerang. She is a woman born in 1978 who says that she must meet her man of destiny before he is 28 years old. She loves luxurious items and foreign cars!

Her attractive points are her sophistication, charisma, and lovable nasally voice!

Sources nate, Hancinema

Now, I really wanna see her in Thai costume. Especially traditional Thai, that would be so awesome. :D

Archived