Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Forums is moving TOMORROW!! Migration is scheduled to begin around 8am PDT Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday [more details]

[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Replies

• C51236C51236 U.S.Posts: 1,075Member

IDOL

EP22 Screencaps

credits nate & TV Daily
    ·
  • lucky_moonlucky_moon 이준기~♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,968Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (raewonkim @ Dec 28 2009, 12:00 PM) »
    CUTE GIRL,
    I've just watch the EP16 last night wherein Yisang learned from the sister of ES that their father does'nt want her boyfriend to be a police officer. Then suddenly Yisang went to where ES worked then grabbed her hand and take her to what place?
    Thanks in advance.

I want to know too image
    ·
  • tkkg854tkkg854 Posts: 14Member
    ep 22 a new girl appears, love triangle Yisang- Eo Young and that girl may be??
    ·

SUPERSTAR

Torrent Link Ep23 (SAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/13jaazpdl8

·
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    ·

SUPERSTAR

Torrent Link Ep23 (720p-HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/oc13p4o9d1

·

LEGEND

·

SUPERSTAR

Torrent Link Ep24 (450p-Angel):

http://www.box.net/shared/9r6y239p5h

·

LEGEND

·
  • C51236C51236 U.S.Posts: 1,075Member

IDOL

EP23 Screencaps

credits nate
    ·
  • adikkeluangmanadikkeluangman Yours truly KL, MYPosts: 21,800Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

I'm watching from KBSW. I pity the second brother wife. She the one that do everything in the house and don't get compliment. The MIL treat her like a maid. Thank god that her children don't have problem to add more. Even her brothers in law treat her better. I love it when the youngest brother prefer her more.

Urgh.. to the soon to be first daughter in law. So she is the women that the father of the house searching right now. Imagine if her covers blow off.
    Current watch : Sweden Laundry, Dream Knight
    Looking forward to : L.U.V Collage, Hogu's Love, Flower of the Queen, Ok-i
    ·
  • tortyseroxtortyserox ♪♫Posts: 1,452Member

ROOKIE

any idea wad eps its showing on kbsw yst? i managed to watch tt as well. i was hooked. lol
    ·
  • VivagirlVivagirl intoxicated (,'') Posts: 270Member

IDOL

edited January 2010
    im hooked as well lol not sure what ep is it now in kbsw but i hate the m-i-l and the soon to be d-i-l cheongnam. i think the family will only find out abt her and her child after marriage. too bad for the first brother.

i like isang story more image

the upcoming ep looks interesting with isang dressing up as woman lol and his surbodinate is sure handsome... the guy with the bike image wonder if he get together with isang's gf's sis

·

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (tortyserox @ Jan 4 2010, 06:16 PM) »
    any idea wad eps its showing on kbsw yst? i managed to watch tt as well. i was hooked. lol

I think they aired Ep17 & 18 this week on KBSW, still not watch it yet image
    ·
  • cococrustcococrust Posts: 6,401Member
    QUOTE (cute girl @ Jan 4 2010, 02:50 AM) »
    I think they aired Ep17 & 18 this week on KBSW, still not watch it yet image

I think they aired Ep 15 and 16. Well, this is for the broadcast on KBS-LA, which started airing this drama on Nov 14.
    ·
  • Greenrose934Greenrose934 Posts: 1,050Member
    QUOTE (cococrust @ Jan 4 2010, 09:37 AM) »
    I think they aired Ep 15 and 16. Well, this is for the broadcast on KBS-LA, which started airing this drama on Nov 14.

EP 11-14(Engsub)-> D-Addicts torrents
    ·
  • pint0pint0 Posts: 574Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (adikkeluangman @ Jan 4 2010, 01:52 AM) »
    I'm watching from KBSW. I pity the second brother wife. She the one that do everything in the house and don't get compliment. The MIL treat her like a maid. Thank god that her children don't have problem to add more. Even her brothers in law treat her better. I love it when the youngest brother prefer her more.

Urgh.. to the soon to be first daughter in law. So she is the women that the father of the house searching right now. Imagine if her covers blow off.

Yeah, I feel sorry for poor Umi as well. If only she could get away for awhile. Let the 2 witches - the MIL and SIL - look after the household. I bet they couldn't last a day!

In the sypnosis, the FIL learns of the DIL (eldest son) secret and he keeps it from the family too. I guess he doesn't want his son to have an excuse to lapse into a useless human being again.
    ·