Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

one eye is bigger than the other...

GreenTeaBananaGreenTeaBanana Posts: 1,096Member
edited September 2009 in fitness & sports
they used to be uh same size?
I dont know why but recently one of my eyes is noticably bigger than hte other....which is weird cuz they used to be the same size.
i noe no one is perfectly symmetrical but still ...they were a lot more symmetrical just a few months ago lol

its a lot more noticable when i take my glasses off. but like how do i fix it?
any ideas what it could be caused by?

will getting contacts make it better? lol since i heard contacts make your eyes look bigger.

Replies

• xLostLoLxxLostLoLx SingaporePosts: 504Member
    i got the same problem as you too, and i wish that i have a solution too image
    well, my is because of the double eye lid that cause the problem...
    i used to be a single eye lids when i was like 13, but it then slowly turn to inner eye lids when i was around 14 - 15.
    and now, i got one eye with double eye lid (big eye) and one with inner eye lid (small eye). that's why it is not the same anymore image
    동방신기 ★ 슈퍼주니어 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 샤이니 ★ f(x) ★ 빅뱅 ★ 2PM ★ 2AM ★ MBLAQ ★ CN BLUE ★ BEAST ★ BEG ★ Secret ★ SISTAR ★ miss A
    what is your HEART beating for?
  • GreenTeaBananaGreenTeaBanana Posts: 1,096Member
    bumping.
    100+ views and only one reply?

anyone???
  • gaynessgayness DONG BANG SHIN KI HoniPosts: 3,166Member

IDOL

maybe you have mix matched eyes. =]
    You should smile and see if it works. <33
    45099845.gif
    Credits: gracestarr at Soompi
    411 MOFOS~!MY SHOP!
  • Mr. ChanMr. Chan Mr. Meanie Posts: 864Banned
    edited September 2009
    QUOTE (xLostLoLx @ Sep 20 2009, 09:28 AM) »
    i used to be a single eye lids when i was like 13, but it then slowly turn to inner eye lids when i was around 14 - 15.
    and now, i got one eye with double eye lid (big eye) and one with inner eye lid (small eye). that's why it is not the same anymore image

This is very funny to me because the exact same thing happened. My right eye is smaller than my left.
  • SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,297Member

SUPERSTAR

that happens to me at moments. But i dont know why.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
  • ladybladyb Posts: 347Member

ROOKIE

edited September 2009
    FYI majority of people's eyes tend to have one a tad bit smaller than the other.. just like boobs. seriously. sizes tend to change too. like my feet used to be even sizes but now i feel like one foot fills in the shoe more than the other =(
    some are barely noticeable and some are really noticeable.
    "i wanted you to fight for me. i wanted you to say there is no one else
    that you could ever be with & that you'll rather be alone than without me."

Currently Reading/Read; A Drifter's Paradise, AfterDeath, Life's a Richard Simmons, SoYou'reFamous?, Welcome to the Underworld, When Strangers Marry, RichKids, Days of Miko,A Year and a Day, Two Kinds Of Tears, An Eternity Of Eclipse, Fish&Lipsticks, Almost Lover, Twisted Emotions, Dysfuntional, Toying Time, Keys to my Heart. and many more...
  • yellow submarineyellow submarine Posts: 494Member
    Are you talking about the fold or the actual eye shape? Cuz if it's the fold, it might just be swollen and it'll go back to the normal size after a few days.

My eyes aren't exactly the same size too. My left eye is smaller than my right. I don't know if they were ever the same size but I think they were. I'm guessing the main reason that my left eye got smaller is because I can control that side of my face a lot better than my right side. So when I squint for example (staying up late on the computer like now), my right eye doesn't close as much and doesn't get affected as much. Get what I'm saying? Basically I overworked the left side so that's why my eye on that side is smaller. My under eye bags and dark circles are also worse on the left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

ROOKIE

The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xkrn4lyfxxkrn4lyfx Za Zam! CA, LAPosts: 2,998Member
    know what you can do? get a circle lens for the smaller eye and then you'll look like one of those mental hospital patients

there's always plastic surgery. but if that's too extreme an option, just get eye glue for 1 eye and everyday just forcibly make it bigger, then there's also eye tape. but that's only if it's really bugging you, i doubt the difference is great enough for anyone to really notice
  • iyagiiyagi 임진영♣ Posts: 1,505Member

IDOL

lol I don't think this problem is solvable ):

Don't worry much about it though. I have uneven eyes too (you can't really tell at first, but if you stare at my eyes long enough, oh yeah it's noticeable lol;;...), especially when I smile, but I've learned to embrace them. I mean, just think about Changmin 8D the cutey-patootie with uneven eyes when he smiles <3 haha.
    sig-1.gif
  • ninjanninjan CaliforniaPosts: 38Member
    is it your dominant eye that's bigger than your other eye?
    you could always try facercises right?
    post a picture so we can see how uneven it is!
  • LouAssssLouAssss Posts: 12Member
    QUOTE (xLostLoLx @ Sep 20 2009, 09:28 AM) »

same thing happened to me...
  • teagirlteagirl Posts: 14Member
    I was like that too but I've found a solution for me, at least it worked for me. You know how you tend to chew your food on one side at least most of the time, right? Well, one time, the side that I always chew food on was in pain/toothache and so I had no choice but to use the opposite side to start chewing and a few days later, I realized that both of my eyes are pretty much the same size! So I've been chewing food on both side and my eyes are still equal! Hope it helps. Best of luck.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror every morning, give yourself a big smile, learn to love yourself then others will love you too!"
  • tesespiecestesespieces Posts: 125Member
    like someone else said earlier, most people have uneven sized eyes, i do too. i can tell, but NO ONE else can, except when i'm super tired or something. are you a guy? are you opposed to makeup or eyelid tape? haha.
  • jjashikjjashik in leesangeuns heartPosts: 498Member
    hahahahah.. i used to have that problem..

like one of my eyes would swell up really badly.. and
    last for a week.. but then when it went away it formed a
    double eyelid. o.o; making my right eye bigger than my left one..
    but like after time passed by the left one started to
    form the double eyelids too. but it took like at least a year
    for it to happen o.o
    호두과자먹고 호두깍기인형되라~~~
    이병신새끼얌. 우하하하호호호~
  • funkkehfunkkeh Toronto, OntarioPosts: 1,026Member
    If you meant the folds of eye is uneven, that could be because you haven't gotten enough sleep.
    If you meant the actual eye is different size, I don't think its solveable. I think everyone has it.. make-up hides the flaw. (:

As for contacts making your eye bigger, it just appears so; it's just your regular eye size. The glasses make your eye appear smaller - depending on the degree of the glasses. So, the thicker your glasses are, the smaller may you think your eye looks.

"Love is like playing the piano. First you learn the keys, then you learn the rules. Then you leave the rules and play by what's in your heart."
  • coldfire-xcoldfire-x Posts: 519Member
    Isn't having 1 eye bigger than the other normal? I thought it was one of the reasons why your face can't be considered symmetrical.
    Lee Jung Shin

Signature Credits: iluvemdan
  • htruchtruc Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,257Member

IDOL

QUOTE (funkkeh @ Sep 29 2009, 09:56 PM) »
    If you meant the folds of eye is uneven, that could be because you haven't gotten enough sleep.

I've had that for years now... what can I do to make it go away?! *sniff sniff*

• blackvelvetfeverblackvelvetfever ♫ ♪ Let Me Be The One Posts: 1,177Member

IDOL

QUOTE (Mr. Chan @ Sep 23 2009, 06:40 AM) »
    This is very funny to me because the exact same thing happened. My right eye is smaller than my left.

Same here.
    25ivo81.png 11sdwjk.png
    banners and icon by me
    ★ 임시완 | ZE:A SS501 | 이효리 | 한효주 송중기 | 문채원 | 여진구 | 이준기 | 이광수 유승호 이승기 | 유재석 | 조인성 유아인 三浦春馬 | 佐藤健 小栗旬 
  • Lalala~Lalala~ BC, CanadaPosts: 113Member
    I think my right eye is slightly smaller than my left one too <.<