Real World Star Turned Actress Jamie Chung @ The Sorority Row Premiere In Hollywood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xCrAzY4MiNwOox

Yeah, she played Chi Chi and she was in PPP too; is she korean or chinese?

she's korean. i remembered her from wayyyy back on mtv real world! she was one of my favorite cast members hahaha =)

Guest Atmosphere.

eh she looks okay, but something is missing. oh wells it's her first time to be in a red carpet, so good job for her. i had no idea she was from the real world?! LOL

Guest woaini715

she's alright. just missing personality. she's not much of an actress either. as for sorority row, im not watching it cuz audrina patridge is in it, so thats def a joke of a movie

I think she's pretty. Actually, plenty more beautiful than fob celebrities (those in Asia). She actually appeals that Westernised look.

She also reminds me of a younger (bigger-eyed) Lucy Liu.

Guest delightful123

She looks so odd in these pictures... like she's in a daze/cross-eyed or something. I never found her to be anything special to begin with though.

Archived