Having Dreams Of The Same Guy Over Again...

MinMin09

... am i just being weird to worry about this?
this is my first time starting a topic in this thread.. so yeah.. ^^;;

Anyways, A couple of weeks ago & last friday, I've been having dreams of the same person over and over again. Each dream different from the next. And in each dream, We're either really close, acting almost like a couple and the next we would just see each other, and he wouldn't see me (yet this only happened once). I've been having dreams of him 6 times already, and I'm trying to figure out why. FYI, This guy I had liked for a little while and we had class together before I left the school we both went.

And I'm just asking you fellow soompiers, does this mean something? For me having dreams of the same guy over again?

Or Is it just a dream and there's no meaning to it? I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Guest ShiroPetal

It may mean something but a dream is just a dream. Maybe you just miss him or wanna be close to someone? You could still like him, that's up to you. 'Cause it could really mean a lotta things...

it happened to me when i was in 7th/8th grade. i kept having dreams about this guy i had a crush on, and it gave me this "feeling" that we'd be together one day. long story short, it never happened, and we're still friends today. distant friends, but still friends. so, in your case, i don't think it means a lot, unless he's suddenly come back in your life or something...

Guest bonjour tristesse.

Dreams are unconscious desires.

You have "desires" for this person you are dreaming of.

That's all I have to say.

I second this ; plus, its dreams. Maybe it is telling you something. But remember that believing a dream is as good as believing that your ideal life can actually happen to you.

The OP should provide more insight into her actual situation with the guy. The dream itself is meaningless.

Dreams are fascinating. Haha.

They express the id, your unconscious desires that sometimes slip up in the form of dreams. :D

I wish the id would pop up more often. Especially during a date? lol

OM.... this happened to me during 7th grade summer going into 8th grade.. I had at least 20 dreams about the same guy, and I ended up crushing on him the entire year.

Happened again sophomore year, except I liked the guy before because he was so damn cute! I liked him until halfway through Junior year...

NOW... actually just the past few nights, I keep dreaming about my friend who I dated for a few weeks almost a year ago. I guess I'm still not over him, ugh. I hate this; this always happens when I'm on vacation! @__@

It really sucks, because I just want to move on with my boyfriend, but these dreams just keep coming back and I keep thinking about him.. fml.

It may mean something, but I wouldn't think much about it.

The real question is: are you going to do anything about it? Like maybe ask him out?

True. It could mean something..

I can't really do anything about it at the moment.. and I can't ask him out.

For there's one problem..

I moved away last year in Nov. and that was the last time I saw him. And I live

far away from where he is. So I can't really do that.

Guest bhaby gurl

maybe your just thinking about him all the time

that's why you dreamed of him many times

sometimes that happens to me too

so no need to worry.

Guest sethsegel

Dreams are an interesting phenomenon, i honestly wish sometimes my brain wouldn't torment me with dreams of situations that can't happen in real life. It's like watching your true desires play out in front of you in the form of sand, you can only hold onto that moment for a second before it starts slipping through your fingers.

Guest Cin De

you like him!!!! =P

u aimlessly think about him without noticing before u go to sleep

therefore u dream about him :D

haha thats just my thoughts btw. cos its true to me :P

Guest xxxxxxx

There's a scientific theory that states that the brain my be cleaning up or handling information.

maybe it's that since you haven't seen him for a while?

the meaning of dreams has been debated for a long time!

My boyfriend, when I first started to like him, I dreamed about him every night~ hehe

and then one time in the middle of that, I had a dream I was a couple with one of my guy friends!

but, it didn't matter to me, it was just something that slipped into my subconscious. When I was awake I liked my boyfriend, not that guy. Sometimes dreams can mean something, otherwise they are just a little phase in your mind.

Since you said you liked him, it's just because you are thinking about him/desiring that he pops into your dreams. (:

Oh!

I heard that if someone appears in your dreams, then they want to see you so much that their soul detaches from their body and visits you in a dream. So maybe they like you?

And like the first poster, will you do anything about it?

sorry if it doesnt really help ><

Archived