Vietnamese Pop Groups

Guest keiryu40

Guest keiryu40

These are my favorite boy bands and girl groups from Vietnam.

H.A.T.

3.jpg

Go On

goon1.jpg

N9 Band

CD_N9AnhVanMaiYeuEm_front.jpg

Weboys

weboys.jpg

5 Dòng Kẻ

1195813600.img.jpg

2B

2b_08.jpg

La Thang

3799932165_a8eaed117f.jpg

May Trang Band

maytrang.jpg

F229966

Picture009.jpg

HKT

hktc.jpg

Kio Band

3.jpg

K6 Band

2.gif

B.F.B.

0.038029001240939079.preview.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incomplete.

In terms of looks, none of the them are really that handsome/beautiful, but I guess their music are good?

Guest Heart<3

I've never heard of any of the people besides May Trang lol I fail.

...and is that Hoai Linh in the middle with K6? O___O

Guest tastetheerainbow

Wow o_o never heard of any of these bands. But then again, I never keep up with Viet music Dx

They're very... erm, can't find the right adjective .___.

LMAO^ that does look like Hoai Linh! He wouldn't be there though, he's too busy with all his hai kichs<3

Guest fallen*angel

WOAH. theres actually groups in vietnam? .____.

i havent been there for 3 years and the only singers I heard of are singers

who are solo artists.. lol

interesting!

Guest truffles14

Wow o_o never heard of any of these bands. But then again, I never keep up with Viet music Dx

They're very... erm, can't find the right adjective .___.

LMAO^ that does look like Hoai Linh! He wouldn't be there though, he's too busy with all his hai kichs<3

that's actually hoai linh though. he was featured in one of their video... it was pretty funny.

but really, call me a richard simmons or whatever you want but kieryu, your excessive vietnamese threads are extremely annoying.

and just so you know, more half of these bands have already broken up a long time ago. at least get some of you info right. you couldve at least tried not to pick out really oldschool pictures either :ph34r:

Guest tunchan

In weboys, Ong Cao Thang is the best

In La Thang, Chi Thien is handsome boys, he's actor on "Giai Cuu Than Chet" drama

But he not a good singer

Only face, not voice LOL

Guest Swtess

That F229966 group or whatever, they're still around? I've only remembered seeing one of their performance and that was it. HAT was good. May Trang was ok but the girls looked so much cuter when they were young, way back in the The He Tre days. Mat Ngoc is a pretty good girlgroup as well

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I feel so I don't know how to described it, but a disgrace @ myself, cuz I'm Viet

Yet, I don't know half of the group...LOL...

I only knows WeBoys cuz Cao Thang is my manager's friend from long time ago...HAHAAH...

Otherwise, I hardly listen to Viet music so I am never updated with it...

But alot of VIet music nowadays are unreoriginal, which I hope we'll find it back soon...<__>

Guest dbskftw493

^ I agree, viet pop music isn't original coz they rip it off kpop bands and whatnot..

is it just me or are the tees that BFB are wearing somewhat look like the ones big bang have? O_O

^ I agree, viet pop music isn't original coz they rip it off kpop bands and whatnot..

is it just me or are the tees that BFB are wearing somewhat look like the ones big bang have? O_O

lol forever.

I don't listen to Viet pop so I have no idea about how ~original~ the artists are, but comment like yours regarding their clothes made me laugh. I guess one you have the mindset of VIETPOP IS KPOP'S COPYCAT then you had to be nitpicky about everything, even the clothes. God forbid if they wear the same tees, huh?

Guest vip_gd

rofl, it looks exactly like the NII shirts.

Guest tknoodles

As a young Vietnamese-American born here in the states, i have to say that vietnamese music these days aren't as good as the pre-war music such as Trinh Cong Son and Duy Khanh, and some traditional songs (such as traditional Hue music). Sure, they may sound dated but they were original and the lyrics had substance. I really wish these songs weren't banned from Vietnam and some younger generations in America would open their minds and actually try to understand the substance of the lyrics. Instead, what we are fed and listen to is crappy "vietnamese pop" which only rips off the image and songs of other countries (Chinese and Korean) and has very few lyrical substance.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Never heard of any of these people before.

Is Vietnamese music good, even though I wouldn't understand anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chll51

I like Go On band. They actually can sing. My other favorites are: GMC, MTV (before the whole disband where they from 5 members go to 3) and last but not least, the Bells before they suck. lol.

Archived