51532796.jpg

Name: 구혜선 /Goo Hye Sun

Birthdate: November 09, 1984

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Star sign: Scorpio

Blood type: A

Profession: Actress, Singer & Writer

Hobbies: Singing, Drawing, Playing Piano & Writing

Education: Shin Chon Elementary School, Bu Pyeong Dong Elementary School, Bu Heung Middle School, Bu Pyeong Girls' High School, Seoul Art College

Company: YG Entertainment

Misc Info: She sang the theme song for her drama Pure 19

1st album

20090903ghsalbumcover.jpg

08. Around The Alley (vocal ver.) featuring Gummy.

07. Separation March

06. Down an Alley

05. Love is a Dream

04. Sweet Smell

03. The Sound of Rain at Night

02. Unusual Separations

01. Rain

More details on Goo Hye Sun’s debut music album [old]

More details about Goo Hye Sun's debut music album has been released by YG Entertainment today. YG Entertainment said on the 4th, "Goo Hye Sun made her debut as an actress and has recently showed everyone her many talents through directing a short film, writing a novel, having her own art exhibition, etc. She will go one step further by releasing her own personal music album at the end of August." They added, "The songs that are included on the album will be used for her first full-length movie which will begin filming at the end of the year. Goo Hye Sun personally wrote and composed all the songs, showing us her music talent in this area. OSTs (official soundtracks) are usually released after the movie is aired in cinemas, but in this case, because the movie is a music-related story, Goo Hye Sun hopes to release the music to let viewers preview it first before watching the movie." YG Entertainment also revealed that famous Japanese entertainer, Isao Sasaki had participated in Goo Hye Sun's album by playing the instruments. He will also be in attendance during Goo Hye Sun's album release commemorative concert called Over The Rainbow on 5th September, to show his support for her.

Goo Hye Sun to Debut as a Singer [old]

Multitalented actress, writer, artist and director, Goo Hye Sun, is preparing to debut an album! It was only recently announced that she will be endorsing for Doutor Coffee Company . Actually, it was only recently when all of her projects started emerging. 2009 has got to be her year, having her kick off in all directions of the industry. Goo Hye Sun had been preparing for her album for a while, where the album was intended to come out a few months ago. But with so much going on, from her book Tango to having an art exhibition, it had to be pushed back. She will be receiving help from 1tym members Oh Jin Hwan and Song Baek Kyung and even Tablo for her upcoming album.

95966862.jpg

62961179.jpg

credit: allkpop + 919urnobody919@youtube + Hye Sun drama thread.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought YG guided Goo Hye Sun towards acting because she was too shy onstage...? And I'm not too sure if her vocals are good enough for her to debut as a solo... I looked at that video up there^ She's alright. Still a bit shy and boring to watch. Stage presence?

Maybe a different kind of album?

And I'm not too familiar with Kang Eun Bi...so I have nothing to say. I look forward to her debut though.

Guest pinkylily.

well i guess it all depends on what kind of song she will sing.

well whenever it will be released ill support her ;D <3

i remember that performance she did with seungri; her singing

is pretty good~

Guest Javus

I remember Eun bi from Xman days where she supposedly liked Kim Jong Kook. Looks so different now, wish the best to both.

Guest SmILe8)

Wow. That's pretty cool is HyeSun does release an album.

Her voice is pretty good.

As for EunBi...I don't know.

I don't know her well so we'll just have to wait and see...

I think Gu Hyesun has a pretty voice <3 Very sweet and good tone/timbre. I wish I had the jacqueline of all trades thing going on but sadly I don't LOL! xD I remember Kang Eunbi from a few episodes of X-Man and that Cyworld depression fiasco. I didn't really like her image in X-Man, but I like her image now though~ It's not that bad. But I do remember when she sang she had a very very sweet, but somewhat soft voice. I wish both women the best of luck. ^^

Guest ephemeral.

Goo Hye Sun really is talented, hopes she does great. :]

Kang Eun Bi's voice was a bit too high? in Rainbow Romance, but I'll see.

Guest JANG.

whoa, she's getting help from jinhwan, baek, AND tablo? <3

dang, it should be awesome. goo hye sun is seriously multi-talented.

Guest CM_X_69

Ah maybe Bom and Dara will be featured in HyeSun's album!! Omg that would be so amazing. T_T

*EDIT*

I've been listening to her album for like the whole day today. It's beautiful and indeed it is a wonderful album to listen to when you want to relax and unwind from a stressful day. <3 And the album cover is soo beautiful. This is a definite buy for me. =]

Guest ii_christie

I'm excited for Hye Sun's album too. She's such a darling! I never knew Kang Eun Bi was aspiring to be a singer. She has such great teachers. I remember seeing her in minor roles for dramas. I wish them both luck (;

Guest tweetybird08

I can't wait to hear her album. I love her singing in Pure 19 Drama. Goo Hye sun is so pretty and has so many talents. I love her so her so much. She is my favorite Korean actress.

Guest x_JiEun_x

i dunno how well kang eunbi will do.

she has so many antis. but she still does fairly well... maybe bc even tho she has a lot of antis everyone knows her.

Archived