Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

O_O

Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Btw this is quoted from the website http://www.freewebs.com/asiaexposed/beforeafter.htm. Definatly not me saying these things underneath the pictures.

53332872.jpg

Japanese gravure idol (AKA bikini model), "Yuko Ogura", who is known for her cute, lolita-style of an image. It appears she has had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and mole removal.

ahyoomeebeforeallpreced.jpg

58394597.jpg

Korean singer, "Ayumi Lee" (AKA "Ahyoomee"), who is known for her cute looks and association with the girl group, "Sugar". It appears she has had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and facial line surgery.

kumiu.jpg

14359003.jpg

Japanese singer, "Kumi Koda", who is known for her sexual image and often labeled "sexiest girl in Japan" by her large fanbase and some media sites. It appears she has had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, mole removal, and possibly some minor facial sculpting surgery.

50973783.jpg

Japanese singer, "hitomi", who is known for her beauty and sexkitten-ish ways. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and severe facial line surgery.

15882563.jpg

97432739.jpg

The most popular Japanese singer, "Ayumi Hamasaki", who is known for her cute looks and beautiful music. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and lip enhancements (upper lip).

36808161.jpg

Popular Japanese singer, "Namie Amuro", known for her beauty and catchy Hip Hop songs. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

48139444.jpg

Popular Japanese singer, "Hikaru Utada", known for her simple beauty and music. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and some nose surgery.

66846677.jpg

Japanese rockstar, "Gackt", who is known for his good looks and deep-toned voice. It appears he had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and drastic facial line surgery.

14862047.jpg

Japanese singer, "Ai Otsuka", who is known for her cute looks and music. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and some form of facial line surgery.

33562402.jpg

Taiwanese singer, "Jolin Tsai", who is known for her sexy looks and aerobic dance moves. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, lip enhancements (upper lip), and facial line surgery. (Before&After&Inbetween photos in that order)

64810105.jpg

Taiwanese singer, "Rainie Yang", who is known for her cute looks. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, lip enhancements, and some facial line surgery.

84084731.jpg

Taiwanese singer, "Selina Ren", known for the girl group, "S.H.E". It appears she had severe facial line surgery

11013075.jpg

Japanese singer, "Mika Nakashima", who is known for her beauty and music. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and lip enhancements.

84965580.jpg

Japanese singer, "Mai Kuraki", who is known for her beauty and music. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and major facial line surgery.

22086532.jpg

Japanese actress, "Akiko Yada", who is known for her beauty. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

19691409.jpg

Taiwanese singer, "Cyndi Wang", who is known for her cute image. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

52838764.jpg

41279554.jpg

Korean actress, "Kim Ah Joong", who is known for her extreme beauty and acting skills. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and facial line surgery.

98511275.jpg

Japanese gravure idol, "Yui Ichikawa", who is known for her beauty. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and minor mole removal.

67606060.jpg

Japanese singer, "Nozomi Tsuji", who is known for her cute looks. It appears she had minor double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

69484424.jpg

Japanese singer, "Maki Goto", who is known for her immense popularity in the girl group, "Morning Musume". It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, possible nose surgery, and some facial line surgery.

51842140.jpg

Chinese singer, "Coco Lee", who is famed for her unique style in the Chinese music market. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery.

75277081.jpg

Taiwanese singer, "Elva Hsiao", who is known for her beauty and music appeal. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

60267182.jpg

Japanese bassist, "tetsu", who is known for his founding of the Japanese rock group, "L' Arc~en~Ciel". It appears he had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

68523262.jpg

Taiwanese actress, "Ariel Lin", who is known for her acting in the drama, "It Started with a Kiss". It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

79574917.jpg

Chinese actress, "Betty Sun", who is known for film roles and beauty. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose sugery, and possible lip enhancements (upper lip).

75372188.jpg

Taiwanese model, "Lin Chi-ling", who is known for her extreme beauty and large fanbase. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and some nose surgery.

80762204.jpg

352t.jpg

Korean actress and model, "Han Ye Seul", who is known for her beauty. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery and nose surgery.

65415425.jpg

leehyori1d.jpg

Korean entertainer, "Hyori Lee", who is known for her sexual image. It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, breast implants, minor nose surgery, and possibly facial line surgery. Many rumours circulating Hyori's plastic surgery question if she had more surgery on her body, however, that has not yet been verified.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura_Chan

dang. natural beauty is the way to go in my opinion. i think people would accept these celebrities whether or not they had their surgeries. but i guess look always helps out careers better than talent sadly.

Guest o1honey

Everyone had double eyelid surgery O_o

I remember a tv show confirming Hyori's boobs were real w/ live x-ray scans xD Don't remember which show though =\

Guest inyeon.

i think people would accept these celebrities whether or not they had their surgeries.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no. D:

I don't care if they get surgery. I mean, Its not my place to tell them what they should or should not do. They all look and feel gorgeous now, no? D:

Guest krazyxdreamer

i really don't find this shocking because plastic surgery is such a common thing in asia.

and the kim ah joong one i dont think she got surgery, i think she just lost A LOT OF WEIGHT.

but some are just shocking to see how much they changed.

oh and i dont think hyori had any surgery.

just look at here pictures, she just grew up and got more mature.

Guest Ce'nedra

Seriously, how many of these threads do we need? The exact same topic gets recycled over and over again.

Guest celery

I've always thought that Hyori, Rainie and Ariel were natural.

But honestly, they (^3 i mentioned) look the same. It's just that they grew up + angles.

Guest xjunghee

i don't think they all did surgery. everyone has a phase where they seem to be the ugliest person ever but they all grow out of it.

ever notice it when people finish puberty. the girls get prettier and a lot more femenine and the guys get taller and actually seem like a guy.

Guest Tonyc402

Im highly certain that Rainie,Mika Nakashima , Ariel Lin ,Jolin,Hyori Lee and Utada Hikaru are natural.

Notice how the person says before the pictures "Listed below each photo is the name of the person and the precedures it appears they had." This person is just going off by what he/she thinks they did. Though some are quite obvious then others, not all of them are true.

Guest pinkylily.

omgosh, i didn't know half of these people had surgery! o____o

most of my fave chinese female celebs had surgery TT_____TT.

but oh well, it's the talent that counts the most anyways

Guest lovebum4life

Goto Maki did not have surgery unless her brother had surgery to look like her lol

gomakibro2150.th.jpg

Oh I don't believe Ariel Lin got plastic surgery b/c if she did she'd look a lot better now lol

Oh I love how Gackt is cute before AND after p.s. I love that man and I'm surprised b/c I thought his transformation was gonna be bigger than it actually was.

Guest foldedwings

lee hyori is natural it was proven she looks the same inthe second as she doese now if u see her in family outing and other pictures of her with no makeup on hyori just grew up 2 be incredibly hot not with plastic surgery and nozumi tsuji looks the same she just got her teeth fixed and also grew up

Guest Tonyc402

I had always believed that Raine, Mika Nakashima & Utada HIkaru were pure natural :/

wow .

Thats because they are. This person that posts this stuff just goes by wut he/she thinks APPEARS what they did to their face. It even says on the site.

Archived