[Variety] Hello Baby

Guest Soy

[KbsJoy]
Name of program: 소녀시대의 Hello Baby (SNSD's Hello Baby)

Station: KBS Joy (cable)

Broadcast Time: PM 11:10

Summary: Cable show with SNSD as they take care/baby sit various babies/children. Some episodes include daily dads!

Subs: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ssfsub...uery=hello+baby

Episode 1 + 2 - Daily Dad: MC Mong (Kyungsan)

Episode 3 + 4 - Daily Dad: None (Kyungsan)

Episode 5 ......- Daily Dad: Eun Jiwon (Kyungsan)

Ratings are pretty high for this show as a cable show ^^

2009072300431_0.jpg

Photo from KBS Joy

'SNSD's Hello Baby,' which is KBS Joy's vigor, is receiving the most fervent love out of all cable channels from viewers and is a hot topic.

According to an AGB Nielson Media Research survey, the fifth episode of 'SNSD's Hello Baby,' which was broadcast on the 21st, had higher viewer ratings than programs on competing cable channels.

The three representative entertainment cable channels are KBS Joy, MBC Every1, and TVN. Compared to the rest of the week, the programs shown on these channels at 11 PM on Tuesdays garner intense attention from viewers, so the competition is fierce.

On the 21st, KBS Joy's 'SNSD's Hello Baby' beat MBC Every1's 'It's Now the Flower Boys' Generation' and TVN's 'Martian Virus' with a viewer rating of 1.56%.

'SNSD's Hello Baby' on KBS Joy changed its broadcast time slot last week from 10 PM to 11 PM to battle with competing channels. Last week's episode had the highest viewer rating so far and it also beat the viewer ratings of competing programs. It looks like the show's march to the top will result in a heated battle for viewers for the remaining episodes of the show.

SNSD's touching infant rearing program, 'SNSD's Hello Baby,' broadcasts on Tuesdays at 11:10 PM on KBS Joy.

Source: thestar@chosun.com

Translation: jreddevil07@soshified.com/forums

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sOojiN&

is it just me or does the torrent link given by

cute_girl not work? I mean, it works and all

but you can't hear anything.. lol

Guest lucky_moon

is it just me or does the torrent link given by

cute_girl not work? I mean, it works and all

but you can't hear anything.. lol

if there's no sound then it's a codec problem, just google for the problem & you'll find the solution.. :)

Guest happyattacks

all the dads have been good so far.

but imo, i thought jiwon was a pretty good dad.

even though he accidently gave kyungsan

food he shouldn't eat. he did good

on everything else.

it was cool seeing minwoo and mc mong on there too.

Archived