Michael Jackson Had String Of Gay Lovers, New Book Claims

Guest Sayf Udeen

Guest Sayf Udeen

Michael Jackson had string of gay lovers, new book claims

MICHAEL Jackson had a string of gay lovers, a sensational book being rushed out following the pop singer's death claims.

Biographer Ian Halperin says that "virtually everybody" in Jackson's inner circle knew he was gay.

Halperin told The Sun newspaper in Britain how he interviewed two of Jackson's alleged male lovers, with one claiming the pop star would sneak out of his home dressed as a woman for late night rendezvous.

One told Halperin: "The very first time he had sex with me he said, 'The King of Pop's going to lick your lollipop'. I still laugh thinking about that."

Halperin says he interviewed many people for his book, Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, and was repeatedly told the pop star was gay.

"Virtually everybody has told me," the author told the newspaper.

"Even those who are his most ardent defenders, people who maintain he is innocent of the molestation charges, insist that he is homosexually inclined."

One unnamed source is quoted in Halperin's book as saying Jackson's lovers included a waiter, aspiring actor and construction worker.

"Michael would leave the house in disguise, often dressed as a woman, and would go to meet his boyfriend at a motel that was one of (Las) Vegas's grungiest dives," the source said.

"Michael was broke. He struggled to put food on the table for his children. It was all he could afford then."

Jackson had repeatedly denied being gay before his sudden death in late June.

A former bodyguard who worked with the singer has also claimed that Jackson had a secret

girlfriend shortly before his death.

Meanwhile, Jackson's father Joe wants the singer's three children to go on a world tour in 2010.

The Sun said Joe Jackson, who managed a young Michael and his four brothers in the Jackson Five, had approached Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.

Some Jackson family members are outraged by the idea.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...5019113,00.html

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Twinny

Jeesh leave him alone! He is already dead! Stop speculating those stupid things!

Meanwhile, Jackson's father Joe wants the singer's three children to go on a world tour in 2010.

The Sun said Joe Jackson, who managed a young Michael and his four brothers in the Jackson Five, had approached Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.

I hope this isn't true, he need to leave those kids alone! Let them have a happy childhood!

Guest Jamila

I wouldn't believe it unless there is true hard evidence..there are tons of fake stories floating around as people are trying to make money off of MJ..

Guest LazyAzian

why are people still milking money off a dead man. just because he was extremely famous doesnt make him inhuman. people need to let him to rest in peace

How is homosexuality inhuman really? (.__.) ~

MJ's sexuality will not affect the way I view him as an entertainer.

Guest winged_monster

^^ I don't think they meant that homosexuality would make him inhuman. Probably meant that just because he's dead, it doesn't make it right to spread false rumors about him just to earn cash. His legacy deserves respect, he's a human being after all. I wouldn't believe that he's gay just because some sensationalist writer said so anyways. This book will sell just because even though he was proven innocent, there are people that still want to believe that MJ was a horrible pedophile. If he was gay, then they could say he was sexually attracted to those boys and really did molest them, even though just like heterosexuals, it's rare for gays to be attracted to children. Now that his name is clear, and people are remembering him for the great things he accomplished, people are trying to bring him down.

Guest erika.march1993

PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT!

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED AND PEOPLE ARE MAKING UP THESE STORIES?! I DON'T CARE IF ITS TRUE OR NOT, MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A GOOD MAN AND HE DIDN'T DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THAT HAPPENED TO HIM.

Frick I hate everyone.

Everyone's making money off this dead guy...WTF

and his idiot "father".

they should make sure he NEVER gets his hands on the kids--he'll ruin their lives too.

The slimeballs will be coming out now. things like this happen all the time, people looking to cash in after someone dies...anyone here could make up a bunch of junk--and some sleaze publisher will put it out, just because he was famous. They can say whatever they feel like, because MJ isn't here to defend himself. I don't care if he was gay or bi or whatever--that doesn't change the fact of who he was. His sexuality was no-one's business except his own.

Guest KissMeWhileYourLipsAreRed

LOL, I really don't believe it.

Ehhh, he's done so many things against the "norm", I don't think it would be that hard to tell everyone he was gay.

And then why would, if what he said was true, have sex with a woman, and write so many songs about women?

;0

My brain hurts.

Guest cute4diva

I don't think this is true at all. People would make stories up just to milk off MJ. If this is true, why didn't his gay lovers film the "action" secretly and send these stories to the media or tabloids before his death? Even if this is true, people should leave this alone since he's gone and resting in peace.

Guest MangoStar

Oh lawd. If this were true, its downright unethical to display the man's private and intimate business for the world to know.

People like that make me sick.

Bleh. Forget the rest.

^I'm sorry but... WHAT?

Guest Amethist

LOL, I really don't believe it.

Ehhh, he's done so many things against the "norm", I don't think it would be that hard to tell everyone he was gay.

And then why would, if what he said was true, have sex with a woman, and write so many songs about women?

;0

My brain hurts.

I agree, seriously ok I know not all singers sing about their own feelings, but seriously, he sung a lot of songs about woman >_<..

I remember seeing a very old interview where he even said he liked tanned indian girls? Was that supposed to be a joke then?

Oh well, he was very metrosexual, but that doesn't have to imply he's gay right?

Better come up with some solid evidence <_< ..

And omg whyyyy?!Why can't Joe Jackson leave the kids alone?! It's so stupid he never realised how much he ruined Michael's childhood, and I really don't want that his children will go to the same..

Guest thina

the news and media need to know that his family friends and fans don't give a mini cooper. we love MJ and always will. RIP MJ</3

Archived