Korean Celebrity Siblings And Relatives

These are the Korean celebrity siblings and relatives that I know of. If you guys know any more, you can share.

SS501 member, Kim Hyung Joon and former Xing member, Kim Ki Bum a.k.a. Marumir are brothers. Kim Ki Bum left Xing in 2007; now he is in a new boyband named U-Kiss.

Kim Ki Bum:

marumir5vs6.jpg

SS501 member, Kim Hyung Joon:

ss5016ve9.jpg ss50118fd5zy1.jpg

Korean actor, Lee Joong Moon (he starred in the Korean drama called "18 Vs. 29" with Ryu Soo Young and Park Sun Young) has a relative in the Korean entertainment industry. Her name is Lee Yo Won and she starred in "Fashion 70's". I found this information from soompi and later found out that they're cousins.

Lee Joong Moon:

leejoongmoon2ws6.jpg

Lee Yo Won:

park956625369151ca4nc5.jpg

Korean actor, Uhm Tae Woong and Korean actress/singer, Uhm Jung Hwa are siblings.

Uhm Tae Woong - he starred in the Korean drama called "Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang".

normaleomteowoongpg8.jpg

Uhm Jung Hwa:

normalumjunghwa50ur4.jpg normalumjunghwa80il9.jpg

Korean actor, Lee Wan (real name is Kim Hyung Soo) and Korean actress, Kim Tae Hee are siblings.

en2007031411151410010nj7.jpg my2007031411451111180ja2.jpg

Kim Tae Hee:

prettytaehee3no5.jpg normaln2007020811341615mw6.jpg

normalkimtaehee33nm6.jpg prettyry3.jpg

Korean actor, Shin Dong Wook and Super Junior member, Kim Ki Bum are cousins. Here is information from DramaWiki: Click here

l11td3.jpg happyul6.jpg

cutieux6.jpg kimkibumpn3.png

Shin Dong Wook - he starred in the Korean drama called "Cloud Stairway".

gs200602021110450770fe6.jpg my2006062218280011100ldbz9.jpg

Ha Ji Won has a younger brother name Jeon Tae Soo and he starred in the drama called "A Good Day For Love" (translation: ?사랑하기 좋은 날?). This is her younger brother's debut drama. Ha Ji Won's real name is Jeon Hae Rim.

b1th5ag2.jpg

hajiwonbrotherko0.jpg

The late Korean actress, Choi Jin Shil has a younger brother name Choi Jin Young who is a singer.

Choi Jin Shil committed suicide and her body was found hanging in her bathroom at her home in Jamwon-dong in Seocho-gu, Seoul. Choi Jin Shil had been rumored to have lent money to actor Ahn Jae Hwan who also committed suicide last month.

Credits: DramaWiki

Choi Jin Young:

208xhye.png

The late actress, Choi Jin Shil:

23ktc76.jpg

Nathan Lee from the Korean boyband called "Take" and Joanne are siblings.

Nathan Lee:

nathan0101lf6.jpg nathan0142io4.jpg photonathanlee05wj7.jpg

Here are pictures of Korean singer, Joanne.

j112nhmi8.png j14ehwi8.png

Former G.O.D. members, Danny Ahn and Park Joon Hyung are cousins. G.O.D. stands for Groove Overdose. G.O.D.'s biography on KBS WORLD reveals that they're cousins.

Danny Ahn:

4soosoo122209glge9.jpg

Park Joon Hyung:

ParkJoonHyung.jpg

Shinhwa member, Kim Dong Wan & Kwon Sae Eun from Akdong Club are cousins.

Kwon Sae Eun from the Korean boy band called Akdong Club. He apparently got arrested for assaulting & threatening his ex-girlfriend. Got this information from soompi.

2ja002seix4.jpg se5ls5.jpg

Kim Dong Wan from Shinhwa:

dongwandc1xa1.jpg

BoA and her 2 oppas or older brothers.

33k7x2v.jpg

jhesl0.jpg

Kwon Soon Hwon released two classical albums.

24gspip.jpg

Kwon Soon Wook is a music video director and works with jewelry brand Ramee and BB Simon.

2ng4v95.jpg

Here's an article I've found:

The Kwon siblings, Soon-hwon, Soon-uk and BoA, are very supportive of each other.

In fact, Kwon Soon-uk (27) directed the music video of the ?Laprimo? digital album of pianist Kwon Soon-hwon (28).

Although BoA and her 2 older brothers have different fields they work in, they still manage to help and support each other. Like last year, BoA returned to Korea from Japan to attend the launching of her brother Kwon Soon-uk?s fashion accessories business. Her other brother, Kwon Soon-hwon, showed her support for his sister and did a piano performance during BoA?s showcase.

Kwon Soon-hwon is currently preparing to enter the Royal Academy of Music in London, which is one of the world?s leading music schools. Aside from directing music videos, Kwon Soon-uk has also expanded his business into the jewelry brand Ramee, which will be available at the Lotte Young Plaza in Myeongdong.

Source: krnloop

Share others you know.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hellohellomr.monkey

what????? park joon hyung and danny are cousins???

this is hard to believe.. even though the source is pretty legit

Guest she-smiles

xiah junsu & his twin brother, junho.

junho debuted by shooting a cf for a soymilk company(?)

and as for junsu.... well, we know how he got started. :)

qrry.jpg

eru & his father, tae jin ah

erusoju.jpg

LOL, i just had to add this:

the nation's siblings (FO family members)

lee hyori & yoo jaesuk :D

erul.jpg

Guest jane749

ohh dang.. some of them i already knew buttttttttt whoa.. most of them were shockers esp. Kibum [sUJU] being cousins with Shin Dong Wook.

Guest superstar`kiss

I didn't know Dongwan had a cousin in the biz. >.<

And yess, Eru and TaeJinah. How can they be forgotten? They're the besttt!

Guest evelyn168

The hottest siblings would have to still be Kim Taehee and Lee Wan. They've got really good genes. In fact, I've seen pics of their elder sister, she looks pretty also.

Guest riehae

I didn't know that Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Jung Hwa are siblings. I know them from the different dramas and movies that I've watched. I was surprised to know this.

Kim KiBum and Shin DognWook cousins?!!? This is the first time I've heard being a Suju fan for 2 yrs and a hlf now.

And of course, the ever favorite celebrity siblings. Lee Wan and Kim Tae Hee...

Guest two-day

I always knew Lee Wan and Kim Tae Hee were related, but I never thought that they looked alike up until now. If you think about them individually, you wont really think they look alike, but now I see both their pictures together, their eyes are similar~

Guest she-smiles

of course! how could i forget park hyun bin and lee yoonji!

he was even on WGM. :P

i love it how he was so caring and protective of her. :)

Guest iyeiluj

song il gook and his mom...

the actor nam- something who married kim ji young (an actress) - his parents are both actors

kim gu ra and his son

that's all i can think of right now

Archived