K-pop Mourns For Michael Jackson

Guest monmoon

Guest monmoon

R.I.P Michael

paf20090626138701008_p2.jpg

With the unfateful and shocking news of the death of pop star legend Michael Jackson today, many Korean stars have also shown their sadness and remorse for the lost of this legendary figure.

96775105.jpgFirst singer Lee Moon Sae has expressed his remorse via his morning radio show on MBC FM4U. He said, “The moment I woke up today I heard the news about the death of Michael Jackson. He passed away last night…”

He continued, “He was the best artiste in pop legend, Michael Jackson had left with this great honour. I’m feeling very lonely and sad with this big star done. May the deceased rest in peace and now we shall listen to his music.”

He then played the songs ‘You are not alone’ and ‘I’ll be there’ by Michael Jackson.

96775105_1.jpg Rain has also expressed his shock for this unfateful news.

He was at InCheon international airport heading to Macau when he heard the news. He said, “He was the teacher and the inspiration to me dancing. Even though he is no longer with us, he will always be the best performer on stage. Even though my hearts a great deal now, he will always be in my heart as the best.”

Singer Goo Joon Yeop (40) expressed, “It is hard to believe that Michael Jackson has gone. I have started dancing because of Michael Jackson. I think like myself, there are many Korean singers who has looked up to Michael Jackson and dreamed the singer dream.”

Singer producer Park Jin Young also talked about this on his twitter, “The 1st album that I ever bought was Michael Jackson’s ‘Off The Wall’. That became the definition of music to me. At least 50% of me is him”.

Many netizens have also find his message really touching.

w3.jpg

While singer BoA who is currently promoting under the contract with CAA(Creative Artists Agency) in the states also wrote on her twitter, “Rest in peace Michael Jackson. I’m going to miss you so much…I’m so sad right now”

tn_1245981782_-1115434041_0.jpg

While other Korean artistes like 2PM leader JaeBum etc, “When I saw the news on TV this morning, I was really shocked. We just can’t find the shock and remorse.”

R.I.P the forever pop legend Michael Jackson

mt_1245986882_-310165563_0.jpg

kbites

---

R.I.P Michael, and my thoughts are with his family

Updated: Brian's tweet

Picture6-14.png

credit chickenwings

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tearsnever_drop27433

i just saw the new in yahoo (nothing about k-pop though)

he died in LA hospital at the age of 50

he is pretty cool but i don't get why so many people make fun of him

(like in my school)

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

When i found out he die i felt this sadness in my heart. I couldn't take it

my sister and I was shock with the news when i heard about it my mind went

blank. R.I.P to the KING OF POP that no one can replace....sarang hae yo

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

AW i was also shocked by this news.

I know many korean singers who thought he was a great singer. =)

RIP Jackson.

i cant believe he's no longer here with us..

no one can replaced him as the King of pop..

it such a lost to music indusrty..may he rest in peace

Guest last love.

It's such a huge shock for everyone. I was just watching 2PM's Jaebum perform Billie Jean at Madame B Salon. :\ It must be a huge blow for the entire music industry. :\ JYP's message is really touching. ):

RIP King of Pop.

Guest Burning Chopstick

It's a sad ordeal, but it's wonderful that he's influenced so many of our favorite artists today.

Guest _escape.reality*

i still can`t accept the fact that he`s gone from our world forever .

i wish this was all just a big prank . T___T i love MJ so much !

the world seems so empty now without his presence .

he`ll definitely be missed by many. may he RIP . <3

Guest Bebe_Ji

micheal effected everyone of ever race.

despite what has happen about the kids stuff.. he's still a legend and great guy.

I wonder what's going to happen to neverland (i think's that's what called) it's going to make more money now.

RIP.

Guest squeaky

man i know that he wanted us to enjoy his music and that's what i'm doing right now but i can't help but be sad.

please keep on moon walking in heaven.

Guest ky-jae

I couldn't believe this too...Such a shocking news when I woke up and got to know about this first thing in the morning...

He has inspired alot of artiste around the world and he will definitely be remembered...R.I.P. forever MJ...

Guest she-smiles

he was a legend, not just here, but all over the world.

he was idolized by so many well known artists today.

RIP.

Guest rozeng1122

i didn't believe it when i first heard it but it turned out to to be true.

he was inspirational to many people and brought the world together in terms of music and dancing.

many artiste looked up to him and had a style of dance similar to him

RIP MJ

Archived